RSN_Lead here

RsnLeadSayingHello

ROACHIE?!

HOLY CRAP

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

*waves*

This is weird. I had a sudden urge to come to scapeboard and lo and behold I see all you people. Just seeing you post sent me a wave of nostalgia over me. I can't believe how long its been since the runescape days..Now if only I could remember my RS password.

Hi everyone, I am indeed alive (and as Oergg mentioned I do believe I saw him relatively recently). I am proud to have been mentioned on a thread as epic as this. I am glad that all of you are doing well :)

I'm the young'in of the group if you don't recall, so I'm actually still in college. I'm graduating with BA in Math/Computer Science this May then starting a PhD in Comp Sci (Crypto) in the fall (not sure where yet, still waiting on roughly half my admissions decisions). I will do whatever it takes to avoid the real world for as long as possible.

I've paid for members every month since I first joined in October of 2002 (little over a year after i started playing) and I have recently started playing RS again reasonably frequently (I've gotten 1-84 dungeoneering in the past 6 weeks or so).

Feel free to hit me up in-game if you want to catch up, although I admit I play at erratic times--whenever I'm not busy with problem sets :(

~ PDJ / Mike

P.S. You know if you gave Das and Merc a party hat each, you'd definitely have one left for me ;)

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

P.S. You know if you gave Das and Merc a party hat each, you'd definitely have one left for me ;)

Here here :P We know you have plenty enough lol.

Loving the old names coming out the woodwork. Have we all just been here silent all along thinking we were along without realising everyone else was here silent too?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

PDJ!

@Mercifull - Not sure ,but i'd love to see the old guard posting again, would make tip.it much more fun for me.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Loving the old names coming out the woodwork. Have we all just been here silent all along thinking we were along without realising everyone else was here silent too?

Not me... Adam (who I also haven't talked to in forever) messaged me in game alerting me to this thread. Its been far too long since I've frequented these boards, but maybe I will try to get back into it some time.

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

Not me... Adam (who I also haven't talked to in forever) messaged me in game alerting me to this thread. Its been far too long since I've frequented these boards, but maybe I will try to get back into it some time.

I'm Exeggutor for the time being. ;)

I think it's the reverse this time. Oldies who have been posting regularly on TIF have started checking out runescape again because free trade/wildy is back. And we've been talking to oldies who still occasionally play runescape, bringing them back to check things out. At least in my case that's what happened.

I'm Exeggutor for the time being. ;)

I think it's the reverse this time. Oldies who have been posting regularly on TIF have started checking out runescape again because free trade/wildy is back. And we've been talking to oldies who still occasionally play runescape, bringing them back to check things out. At least in my case that's what happened.

For me it was just pretty random. I got nostalgic, came to check out tip.it, and happened to see this thread!

Pker dude, which schools are you applying to? And did you already get in somewhere? if so, congrats!! :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Oh godjesus... more people

Hey gugge (everyone's favourite swede). Long time no read. Still loving cats I see (bloody things, can't stand them personally...). I hope all is well in RL. I miss the e-mothering.

Pker_Dude_Jr - hello young man. Glad to see you didn't get swallowed up by the game. Can't believe you paid for p2p every month since 2002 though. Rofl. As for partyhats, something terrible happened to them. I just somehow lost them duelling and it breaks my heart. Oh no, what a tragedy. What's a man to do?

Geez, I think I missed someone. Oh nm, we'll speak again in another 5 or 6 years haha

If anyone wants to keep in touch, send me a pm and i'll give you an email or you can find me on /b/ under the name 'anonymous'. Oh my jokes...

/nostalgia (for now)

you can find me on /b/ under the name 'anonymous'. Oh my jokes...

dude!

you stole my user name....

I'm the jackass named anonymous1...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Alot of memories for me here too :)

Now if someone could poke darkrick, a fair bit of the old darkwebz gang showed up :)

Gugge told me about this thread in-game, hence me popping in. Remembering my login took me about as long as reading the entire thread.

Im still around in-game too, often try to leave private chat on. Moved on alot in life too, but that I'll gladly discuss elsewhere then this board.

Vmser.png

Now if someone could poke darkrick, a fair bit of the old darkwebz gang showed up :)

Gugge told me about this thread in-game, hence me popping in. Remembering my login took me about as long as reading the entire thread.

Im still around in-game too, often try to leave private chat on. Moved on alot in life too, but that I'll gladly discuss elsewhere then this board.

How did you get Wongtong to agree to be your avatar?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I didn't.

And from what I heard, limecat is not amused.

Then again, hasn't been for years... and I'm yet to be bothered about that.

Vmser.png

I didn't.

Howdy mate!

Abraham Lincoln

I didn't.

Howdy mate!

You KNOW where to find me in RS ;)

Vmser.png

I definitely remember you, RSN_Lead! You were known for those freak trains, IIRC. :grin:

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Man, I wished I had gotten into this community when I started in 2001 :(

It's definitely enjoyable seeing all of you getting back together - somewhat magical, as the years have gone by.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.