Methods for killing bots:

n64jive

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft, I can't get more then two trapped. Anyone mind telling me what world they are doing it in so I can see how to do it?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

You have to pretty much punch all of them, and then later while you're outside, you should walk slowly to let them follow you. When you're at the other end, you can move back and forth to adjust the position. If you're going solo, an orb of oculus can help you position at a distance.

8f14270694.jpg

An old one that used to be fun in pre-grand exchange times, was to kill the flax picking bots in seers village. I'm pretty sure it still works.

If you head by relekka clothes store and buy a set of green fremmenik robes, you can stand in the flax field at seers with them on and the botters will attempt to "pick you" as its an identical colour to the flax.

Just move a few spaces every second or so, and make your way south till you reach a few level 10 bats, and they get slaughtered.

Of course, this only works on the lvl 3's that i know of. :lol:

Fluxbox.png

Does someone have a idea of known botting places so we can go out and find ways to kill them?

I'll start with a few:

Fishing guild

Seers flax fields

Catherby fishers

Living rock caverns (They suicide anyways I think so not much to do there.)

Mining guild

Catherby yews

Green dragons chaos tunnel (Are they still there?)

Varrock east essence miners

Crafting guild cows

Rangers guild

Edit: I tried the flax bots but they didnt seem interrested in my dropped flax or green clothes.

pepijn777.png

Got 2 kills, but most loot was stolen by greedy pures :angry: Got about 100k in loot though. I've had like 5 people RoL out which ticks me off! I want free GP!

Also, it works best when one person lures the guards into the feance and then another person attacks them to get them off you, that way you wan have 1 lurer constantly luring guards and the ones already lured stay in the fence.

Sorry I did not follow that at all, can you explain it more?

Yeah I used to lure and kill bots before GE at the Melzar Maze yew trees. Wasn't able to lure those flax bots though. I'm sure the bots are much smarter nowadays and won't be lead astray by a few items on the ground or some uniquely colored players.

He's luring bots at ranging guild.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

An old one that used to be fun in pre-grand exchange times, was to kill the flax picking bots in seers village. I'm pretty sure it still works.

If you head by relekka clothes store and buy a set of green fremmenik robes, you can stand in the flax field at seers with them on and the botters will attempt to "pick you" as its an identical colour to the flax.

Just move a few spaces every second or so, and make your way south till you reach a few level 10 bats, and they get slaughtered.

Ahaha this thread is awesome and made me lol. I'm definitely gonna try this trick sometime!

I just managed to kill a red chinchompa hunter bot. I went to a busy bot spot right south of that lake in feldip hills. There I dropped some box traps a little south among the ogres.

It took a while but fineally one bot seemed to get stuck in a loop running from his traps to my dropped ones. After about 10 minutes of this he died. Biggest problem for me trying this was that most bots didnt walk far enough south to get the monsters to go agro on them again (since they have been botting for a while the monsters in the area are not agro on them <_< ).

Drop was some lame hunter clothing, chins dissapeared, but I still had fun. :thumbup:

pepijn777.png

Jagex is way to easy with new gravestones....

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Bot hunting sure is tough what with all the mobs getting caught on things and the folks who try to interfere or make off with the goods, but it's all worth it just to watch a bot run around in a circle until he runs out of energy and has to walk in a circle instead.

For about half an hour.

It's like NASCAR!

Y'know, except that when it eventually crashes, candy comes out.

8f14270694.jpg

These botting areas just need a few higher level (around 50's) aggressive monsters nearby.

I vote we petition Jagex to bring back the dangerous randoms ... :thumbsup:

That wouldn't be a bad idea, until the bot developers take an extra 5 minutes to make the player run when the random shows up. ;). I think the aggressive randoms killed more AFKers then it killed actual botters.

09144a99bb.png

Ahaha this thread is awesome and made me lol. I'm definitely gonna try this trick sometime!

Most bots operate with item id's from the game client now. And even the ones that do work with colour, can recognise polygons now. :|

RSbot got hacked so you guys may have a few less "customers" for the time being. Lols :mrgreen:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.