Methods for killing bots:

n64jive

Tried the Karamja lure with a friend. Though we did get two kills and about 1K raw lobs of it, I still feel it's a huge waste of time. Most of the bots just run away with over half of their health left. Jagex should increase the scorpion's wander range (maybe make some of them always be near Stiles) and increase the damage they deal.

Jagex should ban the cheaters like they promised with their never-fail bot catcher.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rsbotr.png

Found the fishing bots to be rather good profit to kill.

Best with two people, one to lure next to Stiles and one further along the path.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Tried the Karamja lure with a friend. Though we did get two kills and about 1K raw lobs of it, I still feel it's a huge waste of time. Most of the bots just run away with over half of their health left. Jagex should increase the scorpion's wander range (maybe make some of them always be near Stiles) and increase the damage they deal.

Jagex should ban the cheaters like they promised with their never-fail bot catcher.

Yes -- they're getting to that -- right after they make the rivers flow with chocolate and the sky to rain jellybeans ... :lol:

nyuseg.png

Try fletch bots for a real challenge. They're hard to find, but the reward is tipically good...snagged me 27 mage logs on my first attempt, then did around 40 more attempt, 35 being successful...

div>

WHEN bots move to rev dungeion and kill green dragons, i think thouse will be easy kills.

its not multi so korasi's will work. some of the place is under 20 wild alowing tellying, but bots will end up filling it all the way to the top <_<

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

I've been thinking that if no one else wants to, I can run a cc for this. In it people can find partners for duo luring or ask for tips on how to learn or even share good worlds. I don't have much friends list space but I think we as Tipiters are mature enough not to start running our mouths at each other. I don't expect it to be very full, but it should be a nice place to gather.

CC: Or Trade Me

Rules

Be nice to your follow bot killers, don't hop world to world looking to steal loot etc.

If someone helps you, the least you can do is offer a split of the drops. Not neccesarily 50/50, but something is always nice.

If a skiller gets attacked and asks you to stop please do. Skillers are our friends.

Most of all have fun, kill botting scum, and make GP!

I had an idea... I asked in a cc, if anyone had possibly tried killing bots lately, and one guy replied, nope, i just teleother them to annoy them and such... which got me thinking.... hmmm, what if we could tele them someplace dangerous. Then I looked through all the teles on the magic calcs, and saw the tele group ice plateau, and thought. Woah, that'd be perfect! with one cast you could get multiple botters easily into a killing place.

So has anyone with 90+ mage tried this yet? or can they try it and see how it works out? :thumbsup: I'm really curious as to wether or not this is viable... hehe, it would be sweet if it were. :shades:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I was wondering, is it possible to cast tele-group ice plateau on a large amount of bots together and hope one has aa on? Or is there some kind of confirmation button you must press?

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

A large popup appears I think.

Yes, but does it need to be pressed to GO to wildy or press it if you DONT want to go.

Because since Aa is by default on, this means that its poosible for some bots to be tele'd away and killed for profits $$$

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂