Methods for killing bots:

n64jive

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant get em killed! they scorp keeps running away + the bots run to fast.

I managed to kill one, but it came back to pick up his dropped stuff WTF

Get the scorpion that can move further down to stiles there first, then get an air staff and minus mage bonus and safespot the other scorpion, blocking the escape route. Mage exp + loot :P

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

or just get it aggro on you then alch

wind rush is horrible xp

Stops it attacking bots, losing interest and moving away.

WOOT. Just got 8k lobsters, we had been trying to get this 1 bot all day with no luck, and then BAM.

Note: If you are a pmod with "Trade" in your name, i have 0 respect for you. If you want loots, get them your damned self instead of trying and FAILING to leech off others.

GuidesForScapers.png

WOOT. Just got 8k lobsters, we had been trying to get this 1 bot all day with no luck, and then BAM.

Note: If you are a pmod with "Trade" in your name, i have 0 respect for you. If you want loots, get them your damned self instead of trying and FAILING to leech off others.

:rolleyes: I wasn't trying to leech. I didn't know you guys were duoing. I assumed that 33 was a leech. I was going to give you anything I picked up <_< And yes, I just talked to your partner on another world and we got things sorted out.... seeing as it was a QC world it's a little hard to tell who's partering and who's leeching. And yes, I only stuck arround to see the profits which I'm quite impressed by.

:rolleyes: I wasn't trying to leech. I didn't know you guys were duoing. I assumed that 33 was a leech. I was going to give you anything I picked up <_< And yes, I just talked to your partner on another world and we got things sorted out....

Oh, sorry :( I just saw you log in and run for the drops, assumed you were one of the many leeches we've encountered >.< My bad.

GuidesForScapers.png

@mrhouse: in a way, we're doing 2 things that jagex has not been able to do themselves:

1)Neutralize/stop botters consistantly, and

2)Make sure that botted goods aren't used for rwt purposes.

Sure, in a way you could say that these people are 'benefitting off botting', but when it comes right down to it, people who bot are breaking rules. We're simply enforcing 'stricter punishment'.

div>

Now this is fun emergent gaming. None of that fluff Jagex put up in one of their posts. Enjoy, and godspeed.

Haha, yep. :thumbup:

If there is actually decent profit to be made doing this I may try it sometime.

Hameigh.png

Seems wrong (for lack of a better word) to keep the botted goods. Dunno maybe its just me.

i will have to agree... by keeping the botted goods its almost like you botted them yourselves... people complain and blame the bots for lowering all of these prices but then keep the stuff which isnt helping the prices anyways

almost hypocritical but i guess thats just me

anyone who says earn your own money that does this should take their own advice

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Can someone explain me how you get the scorpion to kill the bot?

Even if the bot has Auto Retaliate turned on, they run away after taking one or two hits. (Having Stiles noting your fish only takes 2 clicks and you don't have to go through any chat screens)

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Well, after a full day of bot hunting, I came up pretty decent. I ended up with enough fish to get my cooking up to ~85-90. Not bad, and really didn't cost much of anything. To everyone that says this should not be used to make money, as it is proceeds from botting... I agree, somewhat. I believe it should be used to level your account, not sold. But do what you want to - it was going to be sold anyways.

I decided to upload screenshots of just about every kill I made, whether solo or alone. Below are some pictures (note: may take a while to load... quiet a few kills).

burtonw.jpg

cat1865.jpg

ep1f.jpg

fattyw.jpg

fatty2.jpg

(Yes, I killed him twice, hours apart)

girlzw.jpg

jackgn.jpg

82624167.jpg

latoya.jpg

minerg.jpg

onlygot.jpg

rangedw.jpg

skillerb.jpg

sunnysidee.jpg

teemongh.jpg

watsone.jpg

zombiev.jpg

crows.jpg

Mod edit: Please hide your images in a spoiler if you are posting a ton of them! :)

Mods, if thats too many pictures to post at once, please edit them out. :)

Seems wrong (for lack of a better word) to keep the botted goods. Dunno maybe its just me.

i will have to agree... by keeping the botted goods its almost like you botted them yourselves... people complain and blame the bots for lowering all of these prices but then keep the stuff which isnt helping the prices anyways

almost hypocritical but i guess thats just me

anyone who says earn your own money that does this should take their own advice

The difference is that killing the bots the way we do is not against any rules as far as im aware. Botting is against the rules.

user1-dark.png