If there was one new feature you could add to Runescape, what would it be?

runevirage

Barricades EVERYWHERE... Every person is allowed to set up a single cade...

And just watch the world grind to a peaceful halt...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with OP so bad...

I'd love BoB's to be smarter...

*withdraw X setting : that would be 1 at frosties, like 4 for Bosses (1 sup restore 3 brew), all per default

*a lock BoB : only withdraw the items i put in before locking my Bob not that rune longsword when i need a ppot

*let me put all noted items at once in the yack too its paper after all

nasty_jenny.png

Some genius had a link to a post about ideas for freshening up underused skills is their siggy. I would love for some of those to be implemented.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Maybe it's changing the fundamentals, but I'd get rid of the level up system for everything other than combat skills, for which I'd divide magic into combat and non-combat spells.

The rest of the skills would be a 'technology tree' where making one item enough times unlocks another item. Just seems more real, and it helps to cure the obsessive grinding Jagex use to artificially extend RuneScape's gameplay. I never got why cooking 100,000 lobsters would help cook a summer pie.

Hotkeys for mage spells sounds nice.

Also, have monsters drop raw materials which are used to make items, like pretty much every other RPG that's ever existed.

Drops based on something other than random chance.

It's not that I don't mind it at times, but it's so overused in RS that it gets annoying. How about just one monster where you get a drop guaranteed after x number of kills, or the drop is based on how quickly you kill it.

Definetely, a way to toggle between WASD control and typing. Did read on the rs forums from mod dowd a while back with a "we might be looking into it" sort of reaction.

Can only hope it will be added. :thumbup:

Fluxbox.png

Smithing to become profitable and slayer monsters from 93-99 slayer.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

"blink" spells - short range teleports such as 5 - 10 yards in any direction, would promote maging and hybriding

I swear to god i once saw that in RSC. There was a mage and he was teleporting several squares at once and i was trying to follow him as fast as i could to ask how on earth he was doing that but i lost him.

It might have been a jagex mod. but i have no idea.

IT WAS SO AWESOME.

it was lag. :rolleyes:

Smithing to become profitable and slayer monsters from 93-99 slayer.

I made more than 500m making dragon plates a while after they had been released. Just because you aren't smart enough doesn't mean it can't be done. Also, cannonballs have always been highly profitable.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

World Runescape peace? :)

In all seriousness, I agree with losing the "loading, please wait" screen when walking/running/teleporting around. Would make gameplay much more enjoyable.

And one more thing. I really enjoy full screen mode, but I can not play with it.

I have a 24" monitor, with 1920x1200 resolution. When I play full screen, the interface is so far down the bottom right end of screen. I have a good mouse with good dpi, but it still takes too much effort and time to play efficiently. The solution for that would be an adjustable position and size for the user interface.

Margus.png

better hotkeys, self bindable actions

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

actually i wouldn't say 'better' hotkeys or keyboard shortcuts, i would say CONFIGURABLE keyboard shortcuts

yes

that is better than what i said

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Barrows boots and defender we got gloves so whynot?

More DG binds

Custom shortkeys

Zaryte bow to be faster

Classes like maybe the classes will give some kind of special bonus like use less of your spec bar on special attacks, reduce dmg taken, increase the dmg you give, increase attack speed, pray drains slower, ect maybe have a quest you gotta complete to choose a class and you can change your class for a fee or somthing.

fayt420.png