Runescape Wedding Results in Under-Age Sex Trial

pal2002

She did have sex with the guy willingly, though. Twice. Even if she is thirteen, and this guy is a hugeee creeper and a douchebag, it's not as if the girl is entirely innocent in the matter.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did have sex with the guy willingly, though. Twice. Even if she is thirteen, and this guy is a hugeee creeper and a douchebag, it's not as if the girl is entirely innocent in the matter.

So -- using your logic here and applying it elsewhere -- if an altar boy gets raped numerous times by a priest, it's the altar boy's fault? Right?

Really? Really?

Well -- I am SURE the Catholic Church will be endorsing YOUR judgment any moment now ... :rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

So -- using your logic here and applying it elsewhere -- if an altar boy gets raped numerous times by a priest, it's the altar boy's fault? Right?

Really? Really?

Well -- I am SURE the Catholic Church will be endorsing YOUR judgment any moment now ... :rolleyes:

Wow way to go off on a completely unrelated straw man.

The way I see it, there are many people at fault here.

Firstly (obviously) the guy. What he did was inexcusable, sick and disgusting. He carries full blame for what happened.

Secondly - the girl's parents. Good parenting involves staying on top of your kids and what they're doing - and if they'd done so this never would have happened.

I don't believe you can really blame the girl much - while there may have been a certain lack of common sense, at that age someone just can't understand fully the consequences of their actions, and the common sense may not have been instilled by the parents.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Really? Really?

Firstly (obviously) the guy. What he did was inexcusable, sick and disgusting. He carries full blame for what happened.

Secondly - the girl's parents. Good parenting involves staying on top of your kids and what they're doing - and if they'd done so this never would have happened.

I don't believe you can really blame the girl much - while there may have been a certain lack of common sense, at that age someone just can't understand fully the consequences of their actions, and the common sense may not have been instilled by the parents.

First of all, it's not a straw man -- it's the same goddamn situation. It's pedophilia.

An adult, manipulated a situation of TRUST to have sex with a minor.

Your other points are bupkus. It's pedophilia.

Don't you understand that yet? After all this time?

It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia.

Get it yet?

It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia. It's pedophilia.

IT'S PEDOPHILIA, STUPID.

Period. End of story.

There is NO EXCUSE whatsoever for what this man has done. None. Period.

It is the exact same circumstance in each case. It's an adult abusing a minor.

It does not matter how many time he had sex with her.

It does not matter if she is 13 or 17½.

It's PEDOPHILIA.

Until such time as our culture, or any OTHER culture, actually takes the necessary steps to come forward and provide protection for those most vulnerable amongst us (namely children ) then we're simply going to continue to have this same problem re-occurring ...

nyuseg.png

One good thing to come out of this whole thing is that it has given us the chance to find the pedophiles among us. Including some Mods. I sure hope the Tip.it staff takes a long look at this thread. I for one expect stupid coments from loud mouth 14 year old kids. But Mods? No way. Some of you are arguing in favor of a pedophile, and as far as I can tell, the only people who would do that are also pedophiles. Time to bring down the ban-hammer.

***Happily poking bears, kicking cubs and petting bobcats since 1967***

eagleglobeanchorke1.gifc975dbbbcb.png eagleglobeanchorke1.gif

violent069oe7.gif Who says smileys are always happy? gunfight32zm4.gifmortarox0.gif

One good thing to come out of this whole thing is that it has given us the chance to find the pedophiles among us. Including some Mods. I sure hope the Tip.it staff takes a long look at this thread. I for one expect stupid coments from loud mouth 14 year old kids. But Mods? No way. Some of you are arguing in favor of a pedophile, and as far as I can tell, the only people who would do that are also pedophiles. Time to bring down the ban-hammer.

No one is really arguing the pedophile is innocent, although I haven't looked at this thread lately for the past six pages, so quote some posts supporting your claims. And I can tell you that none of the mods are pedophiles. And backseat modding is really dumb, don't do it. No one likes it, I don't anyway.

Still, considering the parent had all those jobs to support herself and her daughter, she might not have had much time to keep abreast of matters, so I wouldn't lay too much blame, even though she should have at least taught her daughter that that kind of scenario is just wrong.

As for the perpetrator, he'll be found guilty more likely than not. I'm not going to comment on the girl, as she clearly had no idea what was going on was wrong, so she was essentially manipulated. Still doesn't change the fact she went along with it the second and third times. Granted, she shouldn't be charged with anything, but she needs to have her internet access taken away until she learns that this kind of nonsense should never happen.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Really? Really?

First of all, it's not a straw man -- it's the same goddamn situation. It's pedophilia.

An adult, manipulated a situation of TRUST to have sex with a minor.

Your other points are bupkus. It's pedophilia.

Don't you understand that yet? After all this time?

Get it yet?

IT'S PEDOPHILIA, STUPID.

Period. End of story.

There is NO EXCUSE whatsoever for what this man has done. None. Period.

It is the exact same circumstance in each case. It's an adult abusing a minor.

It does not matter how many time he had sex with her.

It does not matter if she is 13 or 17½.

It's PEDOPHILIA.

Until such time as our culture, or any OTHER culture, actually takes the necessary steps to come forward and provide protection for those most vulnerable amongst us (namely children ) then we're simply going to continue to have this same problem re-occurring ...

That's what I've been trying to say all along! There's only white or black, never a gray, just like computers. Its either 1 or 0 never 2. You're a honest man or a sick pervert, who should shot...cuz therapy can't help those sick, sick people!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No one is really arguing the pedophile is innocent, although I haven't looked at this thread lately for the past six pages, so quote some posts supporting your claims. And I can tell you that none of the mods are pedophiles. And backseat modding is really dumb, don't do it. No one likes it, I don't anyway.

Still, considering the parent had all those jobs to support herself and her daughter, she might not have had much time to keep abreast of matters, so I wouldn't lay too much blame, even though she should have at least taught her daughter that that kind of scenario is just wrong.

As for the perpetrator, he'll be found guilty more likely than not. I'm not going to comment on the girl, as she clearly had no idea what was going on was wrong, so she was essentially manipulated. Still doesn't change the fact she went along with it the second and third times. Granted, she shouldn't be charged with anything, but she needs to have her internet access taken away until she learns that this kind of nonsense should never happen.

First off, I didnt say that the Mods are pedophiles, I said some of the people posting on this thread are. Next point, you say you don't like "backseat modding" but at the same time you want me to do it by asking for quotes. Ok, How about this.

I hardly see the girl as a victim here. It doesn't sound like she was led into believing that this guy was something that he wasn't. It's not like they chatted, he said he was a 16 year old boy, they got married on RuneScape, planned to meet up IRL and he turned out to be 54 and raped her. It sounds like she was CONSTANTLY sneaking out to have sex with him. She accepted a cell phone from him and was actively texting him. Judging by her actions, she seemed very into the whole thing, which is definitely creepy.

If that's not arguing in favor of a pedophile than I don't know what is. BTW adding a "definitely creepy" disclaimer at the end dosn't change the rest of the post. At best, it's CYA. I will also point out that tripsis is part of the tip.it admin team and as such IS a Mod.

***Happily poking bears, kicking cubs and petting bobcats since 1967***

eagleglobeanchorke1.gifc975dbbbcb.png eagleglobeanchorke1.gif

violent069oe7.gif Who says smileys are always happy? gunfight32zm4.gifmortarox0.gif

Unfortunately, these morons would rather pretend that it's the child or her parent(s) to blame -- because in the end, they feel safer because they think they're intelligent enough not to fall for the pedophile's wiles. Perhaps they are, but not EVERY child is so "brilliant" or well protected.

What these people fail to understand, Lux, is that we're dealing not with some simple-minded child or inattentive parents here -- but rather a predator who preys upon children.

If it had not been THIS child, then it would have been SOME OTHER child, who's situation was as nearly or more vulnerable than the one in question. It's merely THAT base and simple. A pedophile is a predator. They don't simply stop being a pedophile because some one child outsmarted them.

The problem is that, these morons are far to thick to get the idea through their thick heads that you cannot "troll" in favour of pedophilia and come out "looking cool" ...

Not to anyone with any sense of decency, anyways.

nyuseg.png

I hardly see the girl as a victim here. It doesn't sound like she was led into believing that this guy was something that he wasn't. It's not like they chatted, he said he was a 16 year old boy, they got married on RuneScape, planned to meet up IRL and he turned out to be 54 and raped her. It sounds like she was CONSTANTLY sneaking out to have sex with him. She accepted a cell phone from him and was actively texting him. Judging by her actions, she seemed very into the whole thing, which is definitely creepy.

If that's not arguing in favor of a pedophile than I don't know what is. BTW adding a "definitely creepy" disclaimer at the end dosn't change the rest of the post. At best, it's CYA. I will also point out that tripsis is part of the tip.it admin team and as such IS a Mod.

That isn't arguing in favor of the man, she's saying that the girl isn't a victim.

Unfortunately, these morons would rather pretend that it's the child or her parent(s) to blame -- because in the end, they feel safer because they think they're intelligent enough not to fall for the pedophile's wiles. Perhaps they are, but not EVERY child is so "brilliant" or well protected.

What these people fail to understand, Lux, is that we're dealing not with some simple-minded child or inattentive parents here -- but rather a predator who preys upon children.

If it had not been THIS child, then it would have been SOME OTHER child, who's situation was as nearly or more vulnerable than the one in question. It's merely THAT base and simple. A pedophile is a predator. They don't simply stop being a pedophile because some one child outsmarted them.

The problem is that, these morons are far to thick to get the idea through their thick heads that you cannot "troll" in favour of pedophilia and come out "looking cool" ...

Not to anyone with any sense of decency, anyways.

You have got to be kidding me. WE ALL KNOW THAT THE MAN IS A PEDOPHILE AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED. What we're saying is the girl was not some helpless victim who made a mistake. She clearly knew what was going on with the situation. She clearly wanted the relationship to keep going if she WILLINGLY had sex with the man more than once and continued to contact him by cell phone. She clearly knew that this was something she shouldn't be doing because she was keeping her phone a secret from her mother.

Nobody here is arguing in favor of pedophilia, but you people are making the girl seem like a victim when she clearly wasn't.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm just going to go on the record and state that I think off topic has handled this thread rather miserably, probably the most inept reaction by off topic in my entire time here on staff. I seriously think the infamous "ever caught them" thread was handled more maturely, good job guys! (that was sarcasm)

This isn't an intellectual debate, not close. when someone says something thats not "socially" accepted or within someones line of beliefs - they've been labeled a pedophile, ignorant or whatnot. Everyone has a right to their opinions and since I don't see anyone applauding the guy, I'm going to assume no one is in support of him. We as a staff, and a site in no way condone, support Pedophilia or even welcome convicted sex offenders here.

I feel it's a legitimate question to ask where the parents are at. We have users of different age ranges (many in this thread are also under 18 - that includes some of our staff) different genders, nationalities and different levels of upbringing by parents. It's baffling to think that such a wide group of worldwide users will agree on anything. 100% in the same way.

While this is a tragic topic, whats exactly left to discuss? This forum is proving too closed minded to actually discuss the issue without throwing labels/stones and dismissing arguments, as a result, I'm locking it because there is way to much crap here to clean up.

If you have a problem with any member of our staff - regardless of the team or rank PM me in private and i'll certainly talk to you about it.

For an amusing fun fact: Tripsis - one of the users in a question is a female university student at a university thats known for pumping out lawyers and law majors at a higher rate than most California schools and even some other prestigious schools outside of cali. She's an advocate for womens rights and has volunteered time at womens centers. I find it ironic that of all people, she has an unattractive and slanderous label applied to her. Perhaps instead of throwing labels, we could have some intellectual debate on the next topic? some respectful disagreement?

Oh and some maturity from the majority of the posters would be also appreciated.

If you still have a problem with her post, please PM me. user satisfactions is my #1 concern.

Thanks

~Das

Ps: If a mod thinks this thread can be salvaged and cleaned for some sort of discussion, feel free to do it, If the users want to continue the moral debate or whatever elsewhere, start a new topic, just be warned it will be watched closely.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln