09-Feb-2011 � Prisoner of Glouphrie and Gnome Graphical Rework

Michael

Got my pure magenta and cyan done easy enough, but my pure yellow just doesn't seem possible.

The number is 10

Equal Red + Green = 4 Green + 4 Red = 8, No. 8 Green + 8 Red = Not possible.

Green and 2x Orange = Lowest green is 4, 2x would be 8 = 12 = no.

Any Yellow = Yellow is only in multiples of 3 = cant be 10.

jagerbluebt1.gif

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less about the profanity filter, but I decided to turn mine off simply because it can be a nuisance sometimes.

Other than that nothing out of the ordinary here. A good update week :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

[hide=puzzle]

I had to edit the first one, simply cos i forgot to print screen when i was done. Anyway this is what i used to finish it. Not sure if its different for everyone?

puzzlea.png[/hide]

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Got my pure magenta and cyan done easy enough, but my pure yellow just doesn't seem possible.

The number is 10

Equal Red + Green = 4 Green + 4 Red = 8, No. 8 Green + 8 Red = Not possible.

Green and 2x Orange = Lowest green is 4, 2x would be 8 = 12 = no.

Any Yellow = Yellow is only in multiples of 3 = cant be 10.

Unequal red n green

Red circle = 1 = 9 needed

oval - 8 needed

triangle - 7

square - 6

pentagon - 5

hexagon - 4

green is 4*number of sides so must be a multiple of 4.

This means you can get both 4 and 8 from green.

Meaning either red oval + green oval or red hexagon + green circle.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

um can someone help me with the calibration?

somehow the middle one is wrong but I can't spot the mistake

[hide]49448483.jpg[/hide]

It's bugged.

The tick seems to be bugged, judging by the positions you used INDIGO rather than BLUE

Thats the whole reason it references the colour wheel in the book.

Blue and red frame magenta on the wheel so they mix to make magenta.

Just in the light spectrum indigo slips in between blue n magenta

Other than the fact that you're wrong, nice try.

[spoiler=I got a question]Can someone explain what the spirit tree seed storage is in detail?

You give her spirit tree seeds.

She stores them.

Basically its a bank space saver as many people sell seeds they don't need right now; but spirit seeds are relatively rare and untradable so cant be sold and dropping would be insane. This storage simply offers a way to free up a bank space.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's bugged.

The tick seems to be bugged, judging by the positions you used INDIGO rather than BLUE

I'm not wrong. Check all the pics ppl posted of them clearing the puzzle magenta requires red and blue to be the "correct colour" despite the interface giving it a tick when u use indigo.

And as you cans ee on the circle he clearly used an indigo piece.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

10/2/11 the day I stopped reporting bad players' behaviour.

First there was the 'buy back banned accounts' update that was quietly added into the KB. See it for yourself:

Game Guide > Manual > Search For: Bans > Offence Appeals > Banned Account Reinstatement.

"If Jagex bans any account as a result of your breach of the Rules of RuneScape and you have exhausted the Offence Appeals Process, Jagex may, in its absolute discretion, give you an opportunity to make a fixed payment to reinstate the account.

Any membership credit that is associated with an account cannot be used to pay for such reinstatement. Please note that throughout the period during which the account was banned, any membership credit will continue to expire.

Jagex is not obliged to reinstate any accounts. You are not obliged to exercise the option to reinstate your account. If you are offered the opportunity, it is entirely up to you whether you make any such payment to reinstate an account.

Any gains or advantages that Jagex considers were made as a result of using macros shall be removed from your account. You accept that the account will be returned to you, adjusted by Jagex to take account of the cheating offence, and no discussion will be entered into regarding the status of a returned account"

And now the profanity toggle on/off update - allowing players to swear and use the most vulgar language on earth - which was previously almost completely blocked.

It is almost like Jagex wants there to be no rules? Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this is so wrong?

Yes there are older players (such as myself), however older players mean being wiser and more mature. Swearing is not wise and it certainly isn't mature.

From this day forward I am discontinuing reporting. I have lost faith in the report system. You can flame me for my opinion, but I stand up for what I believe is right.

I'll flame you :)

if you don't want to hear people swear then turn it off?

surely this means youll see less swearing if it really bothers you. but im on a personal vendetta against swearing being bad, immature, whatever. i swear all the time, its just a word, its in my volcabulary and who carrres.

i think this is an awesome update, same with buying back accounts. i mean they remove all the botted levels so its only really for people whove played for ages, got bored, botted and then decided it was stupid! i know people thatve botted like 5 levels and been banned, i think they shouldve been able to buy accounts.. i wonder were this leaves autotypers tho? i think jagex should add an auto typer to rs that goes every 8/10 seconds. would save my finger joints.

x

i

I got a (stupid) question too.

Level 86+ farmers will also be pleased to know that the new spirit tree patch mentioned in Behind the Scenes - February does also come with the ability to plant up to two of these trees.

I can't find that new spirit tree patch mentioned above, am I blind or what? And yes, I've completed the quest. I'd really appreciate if someone would point out where that new patch is :)

Reiskade.png

~Council of Northern Gods~

[spoiler=I got a question]Can someone explain what the spirit tree seed storage is in detail?

You give her spirit tree seeds.

She stores them.

Basically its a bank space saver as many people sell seeds they don't need right now; but spirit seeds are relatively rare and untradable so cant be sold and dropping would be insane. This storage simply offers a way to free up a bank space.

Just stating my opinion, but I think that's kind of crappy. I was hoping there might be a bit more to it than that. Sure I'll give them the acknowledgement of trying to add flexibility to storage though. I'm one of those players who likes keeping similar things together in their bank :P. I'm also OCD with my bank to sooo yeah...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Short quest, alright but short. I'm sure hoping this doesn't become the standard.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I got a (stupid) question too.

Level 86+ farmers will also be pleased to know that the new spirit tree patch mentioned in Behind the Scenes - February does also come with the ability to plant up to two of these trees.

I can't find that new spirit tree patch mentioned above, am I blind or what? And yes, I've completed the quest. I'd really appreciate if someone would point out where that new patch is :)

No question is a stupid question.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The language rule has always meant to only be used when people are directing towards someone in an offensive way.

For instance, if something bad happened to you in game, like you died, and you went out and said "Oh [cabbage], I just died" Even before the filter, this wouldn't be reportable, or a least not muteable.

However, going up to someone and calling them a "[cabbage]head", was, and still is, reportable.

This is of course assuming you're passing the censor to say this (only now you don't have to pass the censor). I can't really say that Jagex's appeal system really follows the general rule, but it's what the J Mods tell P mods about the rule.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

It's bugged.

I'm not wrong. Check all the pics ppl posted of them clearing the puzzle magenta requires red and blue to be the "correct colour" despite the interface giving it a tick when u use indigo.

I have the exact same problem with the exact same colour/intensity. :( Couldn't get the intensity right with blue+red, it's always too high or too low.

Sephy.png

It's bugged.

I have the exact same problem with the exact same colour/intensity. :( Couldn't get the intensity right with blue+red, it's always too high or too low.

By my math red oval = 2 which leaves u needed 25. Blue is 5*number of sides so blue pentagon = 25

These things are easy to work out once you know what colour you need.

You need red therefore your gonna need to find

in the blue.

blue is 5th colour so works on multiples of 5, so 25 is feasible which instantly drops out 2*1 = red oval and 5*5 = blue pentagon

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It's bugged.

By my math red oval = 2 which leaves u needed 25. Blue is 5*number of sides so blue pentagon = 25

And that makes a loverly shade of magenta doesn't it :)

Before:

Pur3Pk3r81381: you n00b poohead

g0dstr0wnz139: your mum weeface

After:

Pur3Pk3r81381: [bleep] you [bleep] [bleep] head

g0dstr0wnz139: your mum [bleep]ing [cabbage] [bleep]ing n00b [bleep] [bleep] head n00b

13 year old boys rejoice

Ok, I lol'd at this! :lol:

nyuseg.png

It's bugged.

Yeah now the intensity is right but the colour is vivid indigo. :S What am I doing wrong?
Sephy.png

It's bugged.

Yeah now the intensity is right but the colour is vivid indigo. :S What am I doing wrong?

Blue + red should give the magenta. It does for everyone else see:

puzzlea.png

Guess tht 1 combo must be truely bugged out then.

Unless you put in more than 1 red oval, I think tht shuld sway colour but no intensity (not my pic) but it seems you can stack multiples of same type into 1 slot (notice they got 3 green ovals inserted)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It's bugged.

Nothing, it's a bug, regardless what this fool is trying to make you believe.

"Hello everyone.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You're right, it isn't working as it should and we are fixing this now. Please bear with us while we get a fix put in place.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. "

Quick find code: 15-16-574-62358815

Page 4

Next time stop being such a smart arse :)

How is it being a smart ass to give information based on what is working correctly for everyone else?

Its not like you gave any citation at all for it being confirmed a bug until now.

Plv6Dz6.jpg