The Flower Game

looololol

I have been hosting the Flower Game the past few days, and I have lost over 1 mil since I started hosting. (I actually payout if they win)

Today I was hosting flower game x5.

This guy bet 100k, lost. Then he bet 50k, and lost again. Once more, he bet 75k, and lost yet again.

I gave him 15k as a consolation prize because I set a limit of 3X playing. He begged me to play 1 more time, I said ok, but it would be x4 if he won.

He said ok, and put down 125k. He guessed dark mix, and guess what it was? 600k lost. :(

5x should profit over time, but you have to keep hosting. Anyway 3-4x is a far better game for hosting.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been hosting the Flower Game the past few days, and I have lost over 1 mil since I started hosting. (I actually payout if they win)

Today I was hosting flower game x5.

This guy bet 100k, lost. Then he bet 50k, and lost again. Once more, he bet 75k, and lost yet again.

I gave him 15k as a consolation prize because I set a limit of 3X playing. He begged me to play 1 more time, I said ok, but it would be x4 if he won.

He said ok, and put down 125k. He guessed dark mix, and guess what it was? 600k lost. :(

5x should profit over time, but you have to keep hosting. Anyway 3-4x is a far better game for hosting.

The hard thing is trying to get people to play your game. There are so many fake flower games out there. EX: Flower game. 100k for whip! 2 tries! or Flower game. 200k for Clawz!!! 3 tries!

Those are 99% going to be scams, yet people everyday will fall for it.

Also, I have figured out, the only way to make a good amount of money is to have everyone bet the same amount of money each time. For example, if you win 3 straight times to someone betting 20k, you will still lose out if you lose to someone betting 100k once.

I have started doing flower game x4, and I still get a few players. However, it has been a bit less then when I had x5.

P.S.-I love the people that include the words "legit" or "trusted" when they are advertising their game. That is the worst false advertisement ever. Like saying "I'm legit!!!! Give me yo monez" will persaude people to think you are legit. Smh.

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

How much money you guys made off this?

I have lost 300k since I first started hosting the flower game. But I have figured out why.

I normally host either x5 or x4 flower games, and I always pay out if they win. To make a profit from this game legitly, you will have to have everyone bet the same amount of money each time. A few days ago I had someone betting in 20k increments and lost 3 times. I gained 60k from it. Then, later, this guy comes in and, after losing approximately 225k betting, bets 150k and wins 600k off of me.

As you can see, that one loss of mine cost me more then my other 6 wins, combined. So, in order to make a legit profit, you either have to get really lucky, or have everyone bet the same amount of money. I don't like doing this because some people may not want to risk, say, 20k per game.

Also, there are a lot of scammers out there. Anyone who is advertising a flower game to win a rare is a SCAMMER. There is no way in hell that someone would actually give away a Santa Hat for 1 mil. Unfortunately, there a quite a few people out there that fall for this scam, and end up losing their money.

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

I have lost 300k since I first started hosting the flower game. But I have figured out why.

I normally host either x5 or x4 flower games, and I always pay out if they win. To make a profit from this game legitly, you will have to have everyone bet the same amount of money each time.

simply: you are wrong

I normally host either x5 or x4 flower games, and I always pay out if they win. To make a profit from this game legitly, you will have to have everyone bet the same amount of money each time.

simply: you are wrong

He's correct.. as y approaches infinity, f(x) = x...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

care to define any of your variables or functions there?

f(x) = function on x (luck)

y = bets

x = profit

Thus, in a truly fair game, x = y meaning winnings and losses are equal.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

y = bets

x = profit

not only is flower game not a fair game, but this has nothing to do with what he said. on top of THAT your "mathematics" make no sense. you are saying that in a fair game (i.e. profit = 0) that profit = bets? so profit = bets = 0?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Edited by Laura

y = bets

x = profit

quoting this to preserve the idiocy

not only is flower game not a fair game, but this has nothing to do with what he said. on top of THAT your "mathematics" make no sense. you are saying that in a fair game (i.e. profit = 0) that profit = bets? so profit = bets = 0?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Yes. I said IF it was truly fair, which it isn't.

Amitoz.png

so you are saying that the only way to have a fair game is to have bets = 0?

Yes, because all bets will ALWAYS be biased, unless the bet itself is 0.

Amitoz.png

how can a bet be biased? the value of the bet does not influence the odds of winning

I was using the word "bet" as a verb, not a noun.

Thus the act of betting, THUS, A "GO"

THEREFORE MAKING A BET A "CHANCE" at winning.

Get it, thickskull?

Amitoz.png

so if a player always bets on red flowers, that changes his odds of winning with red flowers?

No. How did you reach such a conclusion?

Amitoz.png

i get banned for saying [bleep] but people like amitoz are here to run free

OT: I haven't been payed once, regardless of amount.

I've won 3/5(?) times i've played and they all just tab.

all in good fun

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

What? What are you trying to say?

Amitoz.png

He is implying that you should be banned.

For what reason?

For posting a legitimate response that he can't understand?

For contributing to these forums?

Amitoz.png

so if a player always bets on red flowers, that changes his odds of winning with red flowers?

No. How did you reach such a conclusion?

i'm trying to sift through your labyrinth of pseudo math and logic, lol. forgive me if i get lost in the mind of the deranged. how about you give an example of what you are trying to say

For what reason?

For posting a legitimate response that he can't understand?

For contributing to these forums?

I was implying you're a moron

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.