Where to go from here...

eyeye

So i leave town for two days and i get hacked worse than i've ever seen on any account.

He dropped my full void, cwars armor, two chaotics, took everything i've ever valued.

I've fully lost faith in both this game and its community.

Is it even worth my time to play on this account again?

i've always wanted to start a lv3 skiller or a pure, as they are more challenging, would this be a good time to do that?

I need some guidence...

I'm, not even mad, not upset, just kinda numb that this had to happen to me when i was having such a great time playing.

I don't want donations, just suggestions, thanks guys.

I actually favor what Daxter is saying. If you want something challening (level 3 skiller) try being a DIY. Never buy anything from people or the GE, and since you've experienced that ability before, it will be even more hell.

I know that if that every happened to me, it's what I'd do.

S2buxtG.png

I'd say DIY too. And what kind of an [wagon] hacker drops void/cwars armor/chaotics? thats just being a [bleep].

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I fully understand this is a game, believe me, i'm frankly just trying to pass time until then end of senior year, as i have a 4.38 gpa and really no difficuly classes....

i guess this is the kick i needed? i mean, i'll take it in the positive light because it's no use crying over spilt milk.

but honestly, what kind of person would do this....

Simple: he was one of those idiots who probably used a 'runescape aid download program' or 'radp'. When free trade came back, they wiped everyone using them (the rwt's that is). Oh, and to the op: just be glad this was runescape. You could've had much worse things happen in real life, losing virtual items is pretty small...

div>

Actually, i have no idea how it happened, as i do not use such toolbars, downloads, ect.

i'm probably the most cautious person on the internet i know.

but thanks for trying to make me sound daft

Actually, i have no idea how it happened, as i do not use such toolbars, downloads, ect.

i'm probably the most cautious person on the internet i know.

but thanks for trying to make me sound daft

Just ignore foursideking bud he just enjoys belittling others to make himself feel big and bad anyways. Like others have said i would just take a break for a bit and when u feel like coming back try out the skiller idea you mentioned. I personally wasnt into skills as i love combat but i started a lvl 3 skiller last week and i've been on him more than my main, it's actually really fun and relaxing.

Edited by SpikeStr1ke
Spikestr1ke.png

Simple: he was one of those idiots who probably used a 'runescape aid download program' or 'radp'. When free trade came back, they wiped everyone using them (the rwt's that is). Oh, and to the op: just be glad this was runescape. You could've had much worse things happen in real life, losing virtual items is pretty small...

Please stop posting in H&A. Often your advice is worthless and now you're insulting the OP by calling him an idiot. Its a waste of everyones time including your own.

OT: I say take a break from the game. I am seriously sorry for what happened, happened to me back in the day and I took off for a year. After that time coming back was a challenge and not a bad memory.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

dng, binds are pretty easily replaced anyways (don't need hood, and if you key for randomers I doubt they'll mind), and keying you have a much higher chance of getting a hood

also do skills that don't cost money, fish, wc, stuff like that. it's relaxing.

siggya.png