Clanwars the most dangerous place on RS

Pinata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IztInyaF5fM

I feel bad for these people, probably their whole bank.

JaGeX should fix this or something, ye it's partly the victims fault, but still messed up imo.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remove the whole dangerous options tbh.

Ye with free trade this place is kinda pointless.

Pinata.png

risked FFA is entirely useless, agreed.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

So do the people getting killed not realize they lose their items or what? I mean there is that big sign that says items drop on death.

Ye, I have no idea what they do to lure ppl in, maybe the person outside shows them 50m, and says they'll give it to them if they go into the portal. Idk tho

Pinata.png

So do the people getting killed not realize they lose their items or what? I mean there is that big sign that says items drop on death.

Ye, I have no idea what they do to lure ppl in, maybe the person outside shows them 50m, and says they'll give it to them if they go into the portal. Idk tho

Someone stands outside clan wars portal wearing something like full rune and says something along the lines of "follow for free full rune kill". Doesn't work on most people but the few people with absolutely no common sense follow the person in.... While getting 94 fletching I only saw 1 person trying this so hopefully it isn't a huge thing (yet).

Oh and I got the guy wearing full rune to show me his inventory, he had whip and full bandos in it along with food and potions. So ya don't follow the guy saying free full rune kill.

Them dying is the result of their pure stupidity. Considering a few of the people had no chance of killing the person who was luring them in due to purely lower combat levels.

The person who was rushing them sucked too. Definitely a clan prod.

One day he'll wander from the DD, get killed, lose his bank, and rage quit. It's called karma. Ehehe.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I hate how little sympathy people on these forums have for victims of scams like this. Yeah, it's their fault for not being more careful, but to say they deserved it? Do you think that if women wear [bleep]ty clothes they deserve to be raped, too?

td2sig.jpg

I hate how little sympathy people on these forums have for victims of scams like this. Yeah, it's their fault for not being more careful, but to say they deserved it? Do you think that if women wear [bleep]ty clothes they deserve to be raped, too?

1. Consider it a lesson

2. Don't equate a something trivial in a game to rape. Not only is it a horrible analogy, but I'm sure many would take offense to that.

Anyone who lurers is, in my opinion, a douche bag. I don't mind people legitly pking, but when you lure someone thats just wrong. I don't care if there are big ass signs around saying you'll lose your crap, I still feel bad for them. I hope every lurer gets banned.

S2buxtG.png

do you think that if a person with 2m gets hacked, they deserved it?

do you think that if a person who has 2b gets hacked, they deserved it?

cause i remember when you were going on about a guy's bank getting put in party chest, and how he deserved it because he was "manipulating scum"

oh and rape analogies are the new godwin, guys

If they don't see the ITEMS ARE DROPPED ON DEATH sign, I mean, isn't this their own fault? Have some common sense people.

It sucks that people are losing the stuff they did in that video, especially with being lured. But seriously, if you don't want to risk losing it, don't take it to dangerous places such as this..

Although someone in the video did say "you're not skulled". Maybe the rules of keeping/losing items changed since wilderness and free trade came back?

35b9enp.jpg

Although someone in the video did say "you're not skulled". Maybe the rules of keeping/losing items changed since wilderness and free trade came back?

This is probably the lure. You're *not* skulled, but inside the dangerous FFA area, you drop'll everything upon death regardless of skull status. Maybe Jagex should make this message more clear or something?

This is probably the lure. You're *not* skulled, but inside the dangerous FFA area, you drop'll everything upon death regardless of skull status. Maybe Jagex should make this message more clear or something?

Or just remove dangerous CWA altogether. There's absolutely no reason why it still exists.

td2sig.jpg