please welcome our newest CL

das

Funny how the topic where many say Tip.it is inactive has so many posts on it...... Irony

Gratz Jack

1 and a half pages?

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

I don't see how it's ironic. Are you implying that 2 pages is the best activity tip.it has had? (In the clanning section)

Nobody stops you to help out instead of wasting your time on being a negative nancy. Ofcourse it's easier to bash without handing out solutions :)

On topic: Gratz Jack!

signature4s.jpg

I don't see how it's ironic. Are you implying that 2 pages is the best activity tip.it has had? (In the clanning section)

Nobody stops you to help out instead of wasting your time on being a negative nancy. Ofcourse it's easier to bash without handing out solutions :)

On topic: Gratz Jack!

Just digging up one topic that I remember writing I've done more suggestions and other types of topics to boost activity/interest here..

http://forum.tip.it/topic/274740-calling-out-the-clan-community/

Of course it's easy to be inactive and miss my wonderful topics and suggestions, But for you I will make a new topic in a bit.

6590ew.jpg

lol @ this being the best activity tipit has ever had. tipit was clan central back in RSC and for a very short time at the beginning of RS2... even after though, it was more active than now - it just seems like it's been going downhill since. But tipit is far from dead, and still has a chance to be #1 :P

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

stay on topic! <_<

thanks! :thumbup:

So pretty much this topic only allows for "Grats" type posts? Gimme a break. Why does modding have to be so uptight here?

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

stay on topic! <_<

thanks! :thumbup:

So pretty much this topic only allows for "Grats" type posts? Gimme a break. Why does modding have to be so uptight here?

yes the topic was created to congrat a new CL.

if you want to disscuss about the activity in TIF you can do it in another topic (wich already exists).

And it's not about being uptight, it's about being polite with the new CL. That's all.

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

If you are upset you could always become more active here :blink:

Upset for what?

Upset that Jack was made a Clan community leader instead of the self proclaimed front runner Mr.Danny_teamDan ?

Or

Upset because the Downfall topic on RSC was closed because of the racist comment posted by Amateurnoob?

I have already stopped posting on TWR but once in a while I flip through the pages to see whats happening around TWR. :thumbup:

dontspamxh3.gif

Upset for what?

Upset that Jack was made a Clan community leader instead of the self proclaimed front runner Mr.Danny_teamDan ?

Or

Upset because the Downfall topic on RSC was closed because of the racist comment posted by Amateurnoob?

I have already stopped posting on TWR but once in a while I flip through the pages to see whats happening around TWR. :thumbup:

I think he meant upset that Tip.it is inactive/dead. No idea where the hell you came from with the RSC topic Am8 made, it's irrelevant to this topic. Btw, Downfall doesn't even post here so you might want to get your facts straight before posting idiotic false statements.

OT: Grats again my friend Jack, I'm sure you'll help out in many ways <3:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Upset for what?

Or

This topic has nothing to do w/ downfall really lol or me, you can ask the mods if I wanted to be ranked here, they had apps for it I believe or some sort of forum rank, I didn't apply and if i was offered any rank I'd decline. So not sure why you're trying to take a stab at me :unsure:

You just seemed upset that t0 / downfall did better here at twr than you.

6590ew.jpg