TET Slave Auction 2010! (in 2011!)

SupaDavis

The Tip.It Events Team Slave Auction 2010

Time left to bid: red_1298753999.png

Yes, it's that time of last year again! Welcome to the TET Slave Auction '10 in '11. This is an annual event where we allow the community to bid on slaves.

The person with the highest bid will win that slave and have command of them for a period of time ranging from 1-3 hours, depending on the slave. You can order the slave to do whatever you want, whether it be praising you in the middle of the GE or making them suicide at the KBD. You can do whatever you want, so long as it doesn't break any rules.

Slaves

[spoiler=Toad - Current highest Bid: 7.000,000 gp (Cheezedude) ]

Picture of you ingame:

ingamed.png

Self updating stat signature:

smellysocks.png

About yourself: Been playing 9 years now, 20 years old from England and I can skype if the person wants me to during my time at being a slave for them, there's nothing I won't do apart from risk all my items :P

Why should the event goer choose you?: I'm a smellysock!

[spoiler='Den - Current highest Bid: 10,000,000gp - (Erika)]

rainybanner.png

rainy.png

About yourself:

Hey! My ingame name is Rainy and I've been playing RS since 2005.

I'm a very skill-oriented player, but enjoy combat related activities as well.

There isnt a lot of things I haven't tried in my almost 6 years of playing.

I'm a player moderator in-game and I also make my own video's on YouTube and get

a decent amount of views.

Why should the event goer choose you?:

Well, I like to think I have a fair amount of knowledge about most things

in Runescape. I'm a good listener and all around up for most activities.

I also have all skills at 99.

[spoiler=Racheya - Current highest Bid: 2m gp (Wiveren1)]

Picture of you ingame:

infinitycheya.png

78675676af.png

About yourself:

Hi there! I'm Rachael, aka Racheya, a Super Moderator on the Tip.It Forums. I'm 18 years old, live in Manchester, England, and am into my first year of University studying Computer Science. So, as you might expect, I'm a bit of a nerd. I spend so much time online that it's unhealthy, am a big Star Trek fan and, of course, play quite a bit of Runescape. I'm also a big fan of reading and a big anime fan.

I've been a part of this community for about 2 and a half years. As well as being a Super Moderator I work as a chief editor & publisher on the Tip.It Times. I've also been an adamant event-goer of TET events since it was TET that got me to join the forums in the first place :D In recent months it's been hard to make the time to come but I still am very fond of TET.

If you're looking for someone with high stats that you can go do... high status things with... then I'm not your woman. Move along. I have fairly average stats as you can see with Woodcutting & Magic being my highest levels. I see myself as a bit of a skiller at heart with a fairly well rounded account. If you're interested in Dungeoneering then I'd be happy to join you. I can do up to Floor 40 but I'm not a brilliant rusher or anything.

However, if you're interested in just hanging out or doing demeaning things to a staff member then: :thumbsup:

[spoiler='WoodenFruit - Current highest Bid: 5,000,001m gp - (Ezkaton)]

Picture of you ingame:

darkwitchery.png

Darkwitchery.png

About yourself:

I'm Witchy or Vikki, i'm 17 and live in a whale. Irl I like nerdy things like playing videogames, going for walks and watching documentaries. I started playing Rs back in 2004 but only really started playing seriously when I got members a few years after where I got into skilling, D&D's ("Darkwitchery, where are teh pengy????!"), slaying ("Dark, Where's your slayer helm?") and other bits and bobs :P

Cos i'm Witchy, i'm a nerd and i'm always up for a laugh and a bit of fun :thumbsup: If you get me as your slave, you'll have a great time and won't ever forget it!

[spoiler='TS Stormrage - Current highest Bid: 3m (Armybuilder)]

Picture of you ingame:

slaveauction.png

ts_stormrage.png

About yourself:

Hi. I'm writer TS Stormrage. You might remember me from such Jagex-'help' articles as "Trick... or Trick?" or "Mini Game, Major Impact".

Hi. I'm Clanleader TS Stormrage. You might remember me from such clan-related things as "The Tal Shiar Alliance" but not "Team Sweden".

Hi. I'm Tip.iter TS Stormrage. You might remember me from such events as "the Massive Multi Site Steel War 3" or "the Massive Multi Site Steel War 4".

Hi. I'm Runefest-goer TS Stormrage. You might remember me from such moments as "The guy that gave Andrew and Paul a cabbage" or "That Tip.it reporter type guy with the hat and sunglasses".

If you're up for an interesting day, then I'm the guy to hang out with. In fact, if YOU turn out to be interesting, you may end up being the inspiration to, or participant of, one of my next articles!

[spoiler=Sentry - Current highest Bid: 2m gp - 999134]

Picture of you ingame:

55krk0.png

The (semi) glowing slave needs a home!

Sentry_Wolf.png

About yourself:

I am Senty. I am ready to be at your beck and call. No gimmicks!

I can help you with anything, I can be a bank runner, dance for you, help you in most skills. I can follow you and just scream to every single person who AMAZING you are (Obviously. Have you seen you?), change my outfit to a little pink skirt if you want. I rather not monster hunt or something like that because you will have a dead slave.

You can do almost anything with me! I'm like your own runescape sized barbie doll.

[spoiler='N Odie - Current Highest Bid: 1,600,000 (Guydabest)]Picture of you ingame:

nicslave-1.png

bf9e4bc1d1.png

About yourself: My name is Nic. I have been on Tip.It staff from June 08. I started as a Researcher (props if you know what that is!) and then was promoted to crew. After a year or so doing various tasks as a crew member I was invited to the Admin team. :)

In RuneScape, I am a very casual player. Half the fun is just chatting with friends. Recently I have found I love the slayer skill so you will often find me roaming around in search of the next task. My levels are moderate, but I am up for anything! Want to see me die? Want to have my follow you for an hour strait praising your glorious skills. I'm game. :P

Why not? We play for the fun of it! I tend to be easy going, up for anything. :) I may even be coaxed into using some adminy powers while under slavery. What that entails only my bidder will find out. ;)

[spoiler=Gandorf61 - Current Highest Bid: 3m (zotto)]

gandorf61.pngstatsxv.png

So you're looking to buy a slave? Someone who you can boss around, order to do humiliating things, and act as your personal servant? Well you've come to the right place! Gandorf61 here, master quester, fishing addict, and moderator at your service. A couple of hours of my dedicated time is what I offer up for grabs doing whatever it is you have planned to do.

Some things I can offer include but are not limited too:

• Minigames (Hours have been toiled away at Stealing Creation, Barbarian Assault & Trouble Brewing)
  • Quest Help (With 307 quest points I can offer anything from advice to being a personal body guard)
  • Skill Slavery (Including rune essence running, dungeoneering, construction, and more! I'm even better than a pack yak. :^_^: )
  • Monster Hunting (Experience varies, take me at your own risk*!)

*side effects may include watching me die, me being a noob, and watching me die again

[hide=tripsis - Current highest Bid: 10m and a trout (OldJoe)]Picture of you ingame:

tripsisbanner.png

tripsis.png

About yourself:

Hi I'm tripsis, a Tip.It administrator :) I have been playing RuneScape for nearly seven years, but with many breaks along the way. I only just started playing RuneScape again at the start of the new year. I'm mostly a skiller, as you can probably tell considering that all my 99s are non-combat skills. I only just recently started training combat again.

As for the real life me, I am a 20 year old female working toward a bachelor's degree in fine art. I spend most of my free time drawing, watching movies, reading and playing games.

First I'll get the negative out of the way: I am a boss-hunting and dungeoneering noob. But for the non-combat skills - I'm your woman ;) I have some of the more rare high levels such as 99 herblore, 97 runecrafting, 99 smithing and 99 consturction that may be of some use to you if you need assistance. And best of all, I have a PoH that's valued at nearly 150M gp! :thumbsup: Come sit on my Demonic Throne! Or if that's not to your liking, try out the Crystal Throne! More into combat? Test your strength against my THREE Steel Dragons and Hellhounds![/hide]

And last but of course NEVER the least. Presenting The one! The Only! MYSTERY SLAVE

[spoiler='Mystery Slave! - Current highest Bid: 75 mil gp! (Kenshinjapan)]

Picture of you ingame: 280l2xv.png

Self updating stat signature: What stats? It's a Mystery!

About you: Well, what is there to say! Some people say the Mystery Slave can balance a spoon on their nose, AND divide by 0 at the same time. Some say he or she is an MI5 agent, not allowed to reveal their identity on fear of death. Some people say the Mystery Slave is actually just a robot, sworn on creating peace around the world. All we know is...well, nothing! It's a mystery, ooooh! Not even the TET members know who it is! This person may have huge stats and could skill for your pleasure, or be a world champion pker and take you out to pwn all those you once hated! MYSTERY!

Why should the event goer choose you?: If you gambled on the Mystery Slave, who knows who could await you! Zezima? An Admin? A level 3 woodcutting n00b? This tradition of a mystery slave in the past has seen many people very happy for going with the choice, so what are you waiting for? Pick the Mystery Slave, before it's too late!

Hours of slave time I have to offer: This is also a mystery! It could be 1, 2, or 3 hours! Depends just how lucky you are!

Form

Please post your bids in this topic. Bidding closes at 8:59:59pm GMT on Sunday 26th Feburary 2011. Bids after that will not be counted. You can only bid for one slave. You will then have to trade the money to an account the TET leaders (Mdeoxys, Supa_Davis and Omnitec) give you, and then the money will be used to make TET events more awesome!

[u]Forum name:[/u] 
[u]Ingame name:[/u] 
[u]Slave you wish to bid for:[/u] 
[u]Your bid:[/u] 
[u]Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED):

The picture is to stop fake bids.

We look forward to using the proceeds raised in future events so be sure to keep your eye open on the Tet Event Forum!

Please don't forget, we only take coins and FREE TO PLAY items, no members items, since we can't trade them! However, you can sell them off and use the GP.

:thumbsup: Now, get bidding! :thumbsup:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum name: The Gabe

Ingame name: Mlll555

Slave you wish to bid for: Mystery slave

Your bid: 5m

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED):

I hope this works.. Getting p2p back on thursday so this is just to show that I have the cash in items.

bet.png

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Was just gonna say it was 2011 then the title changed L.

Anyways:

Forum Name: Obtaurain

Ingame Name: IHasChicken

Slave you wish to bid for: Woodenfruit:

Your Bid: 1m GP.

Picture of my cash/items: Just took a pic of what I'm doing. Also have about a ~50m bank atm but this should provide enough collateral to get what I want :twisted:

Willing to sell the mask to get the money if I have to btw.

lolbid.png

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Forum name: The Gabe

Ingame name: Mlll555

Slave you wish to bid for: Mystery slave

Your bid: 5m

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED):

I hope this works.. Getting p2p back on thursday so this is just to show that I have the cash in items.

Thanks for your Bid!

Was just gonna say it was 2011 then the title changed L

It's the 2010 slave auction, IN 2011!!

Forum name: Cyon

Ingame name: Link 0laran

Slave you wish to bid for: Toad/Smellysocks

Your bid: 5,818,660 gold pieces

smellybid.png

Forum name: Erika

Ingame name: Erika487

Slave you wish to bid for: Den/Rainy

Your bid: 1m

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED): Too busy to get on RS atm, will upload a picture when I get home from school.

Cyon's Bid

Thanks for bidding! Good luck!

Slave you wish to bid for: Den/Rainy

Your bid: 1m

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED): Too busy to get on RS atm, will upload a picture when I get home from school.

Thank you erika, We do require a picture first :)

Forum name: Armybuilder

Ingame name: Armybuilder

Slave you wish to bid for: Ts_Stormrage

Your bid: 500k

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/Armybuilder/stormragebidding.jpg

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Forum name:Oldjoe

Ingame name:Joedeby

Slave you wish to bid for:Tripsis

Your bid:500k

[spoiler=pic]screenshot2011021515485.png

I'll probably be outbid by someone, but let's see !

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Forum name: Ezee Ispork

Ingame name: Ezee Ispork

Slave you wish to bid for: Tripsis

Your bid: 100k

rsbank.jpg

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Slave you wish to bid for: Den

Your bid: 10.5mil

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED):94513218.png

Forum name: Adamthepanda

Ingame name:Conquering

Slave you wish to bid for:Tsstromrage

Your bid: 1000000gp

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED):2d29hxg.png

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

[spoiler=hide]

Forum name: Ezee Ispork

Ingame name: Ezee Ispork

Slave you wish to bid for: Tripsis

Your bid: 100k

rsbank.jpg

You are supposed to bid higher than the previous bidder.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé