Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TET Slave Auction 2010! (in 2011!)

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

Articultural
[ Display Name History ]

Articultural

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Someone bid 5b for Ezkaton? :blink:

Posted Image

Ezkaton
[ Display Name History ]

Ezkaton

#1 Bad Maxer

• Members
  • 2,387 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Ezkaton
  • Clan:EoE
Nah they didn't.

Anyways I'll upload exact plans later, but I've managed to secure Witchy for her slave time :)

1 hour and 23 mins in she's died 24 times already :D

EDIT: Dungeon ended up being 3:20 long with Witchy only managing to get 2 out of the like 5 accolades I wanted her to get. The original plan was thus:

We keps changing the dungeon plans etc as it slowly dawned that after 47 mins and only 5 doors open we'd need to let her have a weapon, and start helping her to clear gds too.

But she still has 2 tasks to perform for me. (And before you say timelimit I was talking to her earlier and she said she didn't really have one).

So yeahs... We did this dungeon... And erm... She died like 54 times this dungeon which means an average lifespan of 3 minutes 36 seconds (though it was more 15 seconds on the boss).

Anyways these are some screenies from it. It was so damn hilariously fun.

The spoils of this Adventure:

Posted Image

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users