Friend frustration!

blaah

Lately, I've had more and more issue with my friends and heard about all their issues with each other. I'm currently arguing with my best friend about how she's completely absorbed with her boyfriend and thinks of nothing else (we are 17). Anyone have friend issues they want to discuss or get advice on?

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I usually keep to myself, not many friends, and I mind my own business, but.........since the recent release of "Free-Trade" & the "Old-Wildy" back, I am either annoyingly begged by total strangers, to give them money or items. People kiss my behind, and try to be so obviously complimentary, & friendly with me, thinking /hoping I may give them something, or the extreme total opposite- I am taunted to duel, or relently teased to stake, with plenty of "Wildy" invites, just to kill me for my items. For me, lately I have gone to the extreme of turning off ALL CHATS, only to be then accusd of being a bot, becuase I do not wish to speak, or hear what anyone is saying!

I liked the idea of bringing these things back to the game, I even went so far as to vote for them, even though I personally do not like to "PK" or "DUEL/STAKE" at all, as I do consider myself a "Skiller" and quite proud of my stats; but it has seemed to backfire for me. The wildy & dueling/staking; was & is- how some players make a legitamite living in the game.

Accusing someone of being a "BOT", because they do not wish to listen, speak, or respond with anyone else who is playing, is just wrong. It is a very strong accusation and can get a player banned because of someone reporting a "suspected" and not "Proven" botter.

I dislike cheaters, just as much as the next guy, because I am a skiller, and worked so hard for my stats. I am not big on the combat skills at all, but before you hit that "REPORT-BOT-BUTTON" you really need to be 100% positive that person is botting. Players may have all chats off, or be reading another page, and it is not MANDATORY, that anyone has to speak, reply, or respond to anyone else while they are playing.

I only ask that EVERYONE, THINK OF THIS BEFORE THEY REPORT A SO CALLED "BOT"

Thank you for reading, and letting me get that off my chest!

baybasemb.png

Feeling better? It always helps to vent off some steam.

Erm... when I was 17, most of my friends who were in relationships were pretty absorbed in them. Those who weren't simple were not able to be so absorbed because of geography, time (etc). I think it's just a phase people in their late teens go through, the whole, "I love this guy/girl like no one else before; they're the One" kind of thing.

If it makes you feel better, the friends that mattered were still there when they split up with their respective partners. The real friendships are the ones where you can spend an extended time apart and know that you're still friends afterwards. I'm sure that'll come through with your friend and her BF.

Meh, I just think *most* relationships in high school are bunk. They either break up and hurt each other because they were "connected," or they just last 2 days (true story of a friend). On the other hand, you have people that probably will last a while, if not marriage-bound, but the girl has my friend so whipped he doesn't even know he's whipped; he's no fun anymore :/. Anyways, my general rule of thumb with problems is try to fix them as best as you can, but don't push too hard because you can't change everything.

Edit: Yes, you can live without friends, it just depends what type of person you are.

This feels exceptional on my under-carriage.

Yeah I know how the relationships work, especially with her. She's had quite a range and always comes back to being herself. But I'm not wondering if the damage that's been today has been irreversible, I'm just a bit down.

I haven't dated, I get judged when my dating friends catch my complaints or criticisms. But it almost takes an outsider to see more than those inside, I'm sick of being treated like I don't understand. I know I'm not the smartest or experienced in the ways they are, but I can think and be receptive. More people have been letting me in lately, but now the most important is shutting me out. It was so much easier not having one person more important than everyone else, but things are set this way.

I apologize for my rant. People lately suck.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I've had friends hook up with and/or have sex with my girlfriend before.

Implied story is implied.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

People lately suck.

It's not just lately, don't worry. You find your true friends in high school, and you only realize it when you're out, because you'll still be friends and hang out with them. I've been friends with the same group of people since freshman year and I've now been out of school for a little over a year. Before I begin dragging on about my friends I should probably sum this up. Basically, don't worry about friend problems. It will be clear who is really your frend and who isn't when your out of school.

I'm a guy, so no. Me and my friends kinda just chill.

this for all my guy friends, for all my girl friends, i hope they grow a pair kuz they are annonying as anything with how much drama they make, and how many stupid decisions they all make

legends2.jpg

@stilev: women growing lady-balls? The only time that happens to my lady friends is when I question them on their actions (ie: one of my friends giving up her 3month old kid to child services because she'd rather spend 400 a month on clothes/hair appointments). The thing that most annoys me about my guy friends though, is when they assume that I have everything (ie: one day my friend came over, wanted to play some cheesy pokemon game. I didn't have it, so he acted bored/annoyed the entire time).

div>

I've noticed that older women are the ones to grow balls. My mother keeps recalling stories if she had her current beliefs and mentalities, she wouldn't of put up with the [cabbage] of her youth. All her friends her age seem to have the same attitude too...where as our younger neighbor, in like her 30s, still is gullible and very emotional.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

"If it's one thing I like my women to have, it's balls!"

At 17, I think it's normal for that to happen. Happened to me at that age...probably won't happen again for quite a while. But yeah, I'm a guy, so I don't mess with drama. Buddy of mine turned his back on me once for a girl, never talked to him again, totally cut him out of my life, didn't feel like messing with his drama.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

"If it's one thing I like my women to have, it's balls!"

At 17, I think it's normal for that to happen. Happened to me at that age...probably won't happen again for quite a while. But yeah, I'm a guy, so I don't mess with drama. Buddy of mine turned his back on me once for a girl, never talked to him again, totally cut him out of my life, didn't feel like messing with his drama.

Im coming close to doing that with a friend, after we told her not to re-date him. (He punched her, abused her, blamed her for everything etc. a total psycopathic [bleep]wad)

Popoto.~<3

Oh, lemme guess. "He's a really nice guy when he's not being like that"?

Cutting loose completely might not be pragmatic given she's in an abusive relationship, she needs support after all. But sure, the golden principle is Take it or Leave it. If they don't listen now, and it gets them in trouble, don't come crying for help.

Cutting loose completely might not be pragmatic given she's in an abusive relationship, she needs support after all. But sure, the golden principle is Take it or Leave it. If they don't listen now, and it gets them in trouble, don't come crying for help.

Pretty much. She just sugar coats it because they were engaged and he dumped her one day via a text message. Ive tried getting her to listen and if something happens, Im not helping. I told her over and over but shes just too damn thick and like EVERY woman I know (within my local area) they're all the same.

Popoto.~<3

Pretty much. She just sugar coats it because they were engaged and he dumped her one day via a text message. Ive tried getting her to listen and if something happens, Im not helping. I told her over and over but shes just too damn thick and like EVERY woman I know (within my local area) they're all the same.

I've witnessed that myself, broke the guys nose, but my cousin grabbed me and told me we had to leave (we were drinking, I was a minor (still am)), but she stayed with him. Some women just can't seem to leave because they love the person they used to be, and still see that person inside of them, and some even see the abuse as a sign of love.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I've witnessed that myself, broke the guys nose, but my cousin grabbed me and told me we had to leave (we were drinking, I was a minor (still am)), but she stayed with him. Some women just can't seem to leave because they love the person they used to be, and still see that person inside of them, and some even see the abuse as a sign of love.

Meh it's a [cabbage] place to be in.. I've spent x months trying to get them to leave each other alone only for the guy to go behind my back and to get her to seperate from me. The pair of them don't deserve the effort. so I have just decided to leave the two alone, let them walk down the path of self destruction.

One of them will end up seriously hurting the other.. the girl already has stuff engraved deeply on her arm. God only knows what will happen next.

I usually keep to myself, not many friends, and I mind my own business, but.........since the recent release of "Free-Trade" & the "Old-Wildy" back, I am either annoyingly begged by total strangers, to give them money or items. People kiss my behind, and try to be so obviously complimentary, & friendly with me, thinking /hoping I may give them something, or the extreme total opposite- I am taunted to duel, or relently teased to stake, with plenty of "Wildy" invites, just to kill me for my items. For me, lately I have gone to the extreme of turning off ALL CHATS, only to be then accusd of being a bot, becuase I do not wish to speak, or hear what anyone is saying!

I liked the idea of bringing these things back to the game, I even went so far as to vote for them, even though I personally do not like to "PK" or "DUEL/STAKE" at all, as I do consider myself a "Skiller" and quite proud of my stats; but it has seemed to backfire for me. The wildy & dueling/staking; was & is- how some players make a legitamite living in the game.

Accusing someone of being a "BOT", because they do not wish to listen, speak, or respond with anyone else who is playing, is just wrong. It is a very strong accusation and can get a player banned because of someone reporting a "suspected" and not "Proven" botter.

I dislike cheaters, just as much as the next guy, because I am a skiller, and worked so hard for my stats. I am not big on the combat skills at all, but before you hit that "REPORT-BOT-BUTTON" you really need to be 100% positive that person is botting. Players may have all chats off, or be reading another page, and it is not MANDATORY, that anyone has to speak, reply, or respond to anyone else while they are playing.

I only ask that EVERYONE, THINK OF THIS BEFORE THEY REPORT A SO CALLED "BOT"

Thank you for reading, and letting me get that off my chest!

Wrong section bro.

I don't have a problem with my friends. They're awesome. I don't deal with drama or anything stupid like that.

I don't deal with drama or anything stupid like that.

Do you know how many people I know who say that but are in the center of all the drama? Jeez it's terrible.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

*People

I see guys do it all the time, too. I was one of them. I dated a girl 16 times before I realized I was in love with who I made her out to be in my head, not who she actually was. My buddy is going through the same thing right now. Frustrating surely, but they'll learn eventually. It just sucks watching their heart's break in the mean time.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 5 months later...

I just came to say your avatar is awsome. That is all. :)

Hi Everyone! :D

I like the message "Keeping Your Account Safe" =D>

I have never encountered so many beggars, and scammers (dice etc.) in the history of my over five years of playing RS.

I have never been hacked, thank God! I do find that players now think its ok to beg, and then look for sympathy saying "I got hacked."

If your account has been hacked, you must honestly ask yourself: :---)

Did I give out my password, to my so called "Best-Friend?"

Or maybe you have been visiting sites that promote botting, and cheating, which in most cases, leaves you with a key logger.

Any way, instead of begging, for hours, and getting backlash from the other players, pick up a pick ax and mine some coal, or cut some trees and sell them.

KEEP YOUR ACCOUNTS SAFE! Dont entertain the get rich quick quick scams, and you should be safe.

Change your password every so often, and dont ever give it out to anyone, it is usually your brother, or best friend that hacks you!

baybasemb.png