Friend frustration!

blaah

I just came to say your avatar is awsome. That is all. :)

Hi Everyone! :D

I like the message "Keeping Your Account Safe" =D>

I have never encountered so many beggars, and scammers (dice etc.) in the history of my over five years of playing RS.

I have never been hacked, thank God! I do find that players now think its ok to beg, and then look for sympathy saying "I got hacked."

If your account has been hacked, you must honestly ask yourself: :---)

Did I give out my password, to my so called "Best-Friend?"

Or maybe you have been visiting sites that promote botting, and cheating, which in most cases, leaves you with a key logger.

Any way, instead of begging, for hours, and getting backlash from the other players, pick up a pick ax and mine some coal, or cut some trees and sell them.

KEEP YOUR ACCOUNTS SAFE! Dont entertain the get rich quick quick scams, and you should be safe.

Change your password every so often, and dont ever give it out to anyone, it is usually your brother, or best friend that hacks you!

Why did you revive a topic to post something that's common sense about RuneScape when most of the guys on Off Topic don't even play the game anymore.?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Pleaset don't bump old thread's unless you have something of value to add to the discussion.

Thanks,

~Ouchy

Locked.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg