Tieszen - 95 Prayer bought

This is a blog or something

*Waiting on a banner of a chaotic rapier stabbing a charizard. Anyone willing to make this would be given a free cookie*

About me

[hide]

My runescape name is Tieszen and im a 21 year old junior at Bethel University in MN. Currently Studying exercise science and I'm involved with the coolest church in the state. I won't say what one because on the off chance I say something on here that gets back to someone there and pisses them off its just not worth the risk to me. Been playing runescape since 7th grade so since 2003, but its been very sporadic as I tend to dedicate myself to one game at a time with rs being my go to fall back plan. Spent some time on WoW and got to be the 25th best geared death knight on my server before I realized I was probably going to flunk out of college so I stopped. Also I used to play Halo as the 5th man sub on a pro MLG team. [/hide]

This blog is to keep me accountable to meeting my goals. Currently getting 85 herblore via cleaning herbs and making them into unf potions as well as getting 95 prayer :twisted:

I'm also documenting how many herbs using a scroll of cleansing actually saves when making unf pots which will be located below.

Unf pots produced / herb cleaned

3305 / 2966 ===> 11.430%

Leave me some love or you're a jerk.

Current Goals

[hide]

Get a sweet ass banner made for me that has a picture of charizard being stabbed by a guy with a chaotic rapier.

Reactivate my membership.

Have a sweet party with bladewing who I just found out lives 5 min away from my college.

Do something in runescape.

95 Prayer

85 Herblore <--- In progress.

Work on DG until I get my rapier.

Work on All stats/quests needed for completing all elite tasks.

Quest Cape

Max Melee

[/hide]

Progress Report

[hide]

Prayer Goal

tieszen.png

Rapier + other goodies

tieszen.png

Tasks Goals

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

tieszen.png

[/hide]

Pics of Progress

[hide]

Prayer

[hide]

110417155416.png

110418173739.png

[/hide]

Farming

[hide]110417161634.png[/hide]

Strength

[hide]110223191412.png[/hide]

Dungeoneering

[hide]

110228170215.png

110319124150.png

[/hide]

Fishing

[hide]110228172857.png[/hide]

[/hide]

Stats

Tieszen.png

Best quotes from this blog

coming soon...

Also, any and all south park references will be welcomed and appreciated.

Screw you guys, im going home.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Multi account is cuz on my comp im always signed in/have pass saved. Made the account so long ago I don't remember the pass. Too lazy to recover so made this one for my mobile phone.

Where are you going to school? Cuz if you say cal poly i might poop my pants.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Ahh, got it, econ eh? Mind if I ask how you feel about this presidential administrations choices like healthcare etc?

So I'm in Florida right now on a family vacation, and unlike most people I get a long really well with my family. My bro is my drinking buddy when we play Halo together and all that fun stuff. We get to spend all day at the beach in 78 degree weather while back home in MN the high for today is like 40. /end of irl stuff happening today.

Bladewing.png

And that high of 40 is like summer right now :( was -30 with wind like 4 days ago

You live in MN bro? I've lived there literally my whole life....

BTW just made a giant thread about fixing smithing, click my sig to read it and give feedback pl0x :shades:

Bladewing.png

Yeah, I go to the U of M. Don't live on campus though

Nice

so at the beach today I threw a bunch of goldfish crackers at a sandcastle and watched as the seagulls demolished it for me trying to get the crackers. I think I found my new favorite passtime. :thumbsup:

Bladewing.png

That would be one awesome banner =]

Consider this blog stalked, I wanna see it develop into something great =P

feel free to check out mine, would love for you to come to my 99 con party in about a week & 1/2

That would be one awesome banner =]

Consider this blog stalked, I wanna see it develop into something great =P

feel free to check out mine, would love for you to come to my 99 con party in about a week & 1/2

First of all, its called obsessively shadowing. :shades:

Second of all, dang it now theres all this pressure!

Thirdly, I love party's. As soon as I rswiki where to get those kegs of beer in game I will be there.

Bladewing.png

Is sad that no one has posted me funny videos to see...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Bump.

I saw that CSI episode!

When I first saw Bieber I cringed, but as always with CSI, there was a VERY VERY VERY happy ending :thumbsup:

PS. I wish they blew the annoying B****** up. Now THAT'S television! haha.

Also:

Invitation.png

That invitation is cuter than half of the babies I have come through the daycare I work at.

All that's left for me to die in peace is an episode of anything where all the collective "real housewives" of wherever all are air dropped blind folded into pakistan for a year. THAT would be good TV.

witchynosaur.png

That invitation is cuter than half of the babies I have come through the daycare I work at.

All that's left for me to die in peace is an episode of anything where all the collective "real housewives" of wherever all are air dropped blind folded into pakistan for a year. THAT would be good TV.

Oh god, why would you want to do that to Pakistan?

Oh god, why would you want to do that to Pakistan?

To watch all of those stupid women get their worlds turned upside down. lol

Also nice sig! :thumbsup:

In other news...I'm back! Finally got my membership back and I'm a little anxious to see whats different in the month I've been gone, seeing as Free Trade is back. I assume I'll be begged for money within the first 5 minutes by ten different people, run into at least six trying to scam me as I try to buy stuff, and eventually someone will hack me for my entire bank and I'll ragequit.

If all of that doesn't happen it looks like I'm on my way to start working on making more money for 95 prayer (about half way there atm, more once my friend donates the green mask he keeps telling me he's going to give me <_< ) and getting my rapier. Planning on getting 60 dg this week and goal of 100 mil bank work. Shouldn't be too difficult...

Bladewing.png

Logged on for 5 min and gained 5 mil flipping. 70 mil cash pile now. :thumbsup:

As soon as my friend donates his mask I'll be up to ~140 mil and only 40 mil short of 95 prayer. That should be about a week of casual and then the quests to unlock ancient prayers :twisted:

edit

with baby dragon bones I'm looking at only 130 mil total price for 95 prayer. Should I do it???

Bladewing.png

110223191412.png

Score

15 k tokens til my scroll of cleansing. Then I can finally make all these snapdragons into unf pots for bankzorz in helping me get 95 :pray:

First herb run of my membership, 36 herbs cuz one patch died, grrr... 2 seeds back though so I had ~300 k profit. It's nice.

Edit

In all seriousness someone needs to slap whoever edits rswiki. Icy Bones is listed as being weak to stab and from day one he's been weak to crush... #-o

Bladewing.png

6.5 k exp from 58 DG, last herb run for the day was 59 snaps and 1 seed back for a cool 550 k profit. Total profit today comes out to be 1.3 mil from less than 30 min of work. Also made 3.5 mil from 2.5 weeks worth of MTK that I had yet to collect on.

Signing off for the night, tomorrow play time will be limited due to IRL crap. I was gone for 10 days of college and now I'm scrambling to catch up with homework. Doing 1 dungeon and 1 herb run every 3 hours of homework I do to keep myself from going insane... :blink:

Bladewing.png

Nice blog ^.^ Looks like your a bit ahead of me in the prayer goal (27m worth of bones to be exact) :P Good stuff

Thanks! I did 75 to 80 from quests alone and I still need to grab enough quest points for WGS for another 400 k worth of exp. Over halfway through the money side of getting to 95.

Only got on twice today, finished Missing My Mummy so that I can eventually do Do No Evil for access to money knife fighters. Also did two farm runs for a total of 750 k profit, hoping this will become greater due to herbs going up in price for the double exp weekend.

Bladewing.png