Tieszen - 95 Prayer bought

Why does it seem like since FT came back there is a new person every week posting advice in H&A with info that's completely outdated and they all refuse to listen to logic...

Going to finish getting 60 dg tonight.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Failed at getting on to dg to lvl 60. I'm soloing to 70 before joining DGS clan to get to 85 for mai rapier.

Current cashcount on the way to 95 prayer is now 80 mil though :thumbsup:

edit.

worst herb yield since getting farming juju's today. 36 snaps, no seeds back, one dead patch. Still 300 k profit because of inflated herb prices from double exp weekend? Awesome.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

So I have mixed feelings about today. Yesterday I ran out of juju potions for farming. :(

But I made 900 k profit from that herb run. :)

My friend who was going to give me his green mask found out his brother sold it so Im only getting 20 mil cash instead of 20 mil cash+ the mask. :(

But I got lucky with my MTK and in 4 days made 1.2 mil profit :)

Im feeling bipolar I think...oh well. Ill have free time today so Im going to do some c6 smalls and meds with some people in Dgs and hopefully get my scroll of cleansing tonight.

Edit

Finally hit the 100 mil bank worth! Ill have a pic posted hopefully by the end of the day.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

And my computer crashed...mobile phones ftw

witchynosaur.png

Probably going to kill blue dragons once I unlock the resource dungeon for bones/selling the hides for more bones. And d bones are going back up in price...fml also my computer is still crashed.

witchynosaur.png

hit 75 farming today, no screenie cuz my laptop is still out of commission...

BXPW is probably going to look like this.

Teleport to the GE

Withdraw my abyssal lurker pouches and scrolls, head to the gnome advanced course via the spirit tree.

Get 90 agility

????

Profit!

peace.

Bladewing.png

So in the first 1.1 hours of the weekend I've gotten 75 to 77 farming and 75 to 78 (50 k from 79) theiving. Gonna hit 81 and then Idk what to do. Keep going?

witchynosaur.png

• 1 month later...

Found this on page 5 :(

Anywho, revamping my goals a little bit to make it interesting. Going to level herblore to 85 via cleaning herbs and turning them into unf pots. 144 k snapdragons to clean and should net me almost 190 mil profit. Will be doing 1 k a day on saturday/sunday and 2 k a day on monday through friday. That brings it to 12 k a week and 12 weeks until I hit my goal. This endeavor will start as of next monday the 18th of April.

Cheers!

Bladewing.png

are tieszen and jactise 2 diffrent people? :blink:

good luck with that carpal tunnel i mean herb cleaning

Nope, same person. Jactise is my labtop, this is my mobile phone so I can...there's really no good reason come to think of it...

Thanks for the good luck though! Hopefully by doing it in the small batches I will avoid this...

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=_66zAwJKT1c

witchynosaur.png

Leave me some love or you're a jerk.

<3

Hai. :D What made you choose cleaning Snapdragon for training herblore? Or are you planning on using it once you're done? :S

Regardless, good luck sir.

Gabe93_Walla.png

ZeitPhasm.png

ZeitPhasm - Skilling and Monster Hunting!

View my RuneScape playing blog!

Leave me some love or you're a jerk.

<3

Hai. :D What made you choose cleaning Snapdragon for training herblore? Or are you planning on using it once you're done? :S

Regardless' date=' good luck sir.

[/quote']

*receives love*

Are we best friends now? kthnx

I'm cleaning snapdragons because I have a scroll of cleansing, which when turning them into unf pots makes a lot more money than other herbs. Snaps and their unf pots are about 10.5 k each atm, so every time my scroll of cleansing saves me a snap I've essentially made 10 k. The scroll activates about 11.5% of the time in my own personal tests so 144 k snapdragons should produce roughly 160.5 k unf pots for ~170 mil profit over the course of my endeavor. That and snapdragons and their unf pots are consistently about the same in price where as others (in my experience) can vary more, as well as yield less profit.

That money in combination with the 138 mil I have right now (which will grow from dailies and mtk etc) will go to funding prayer and then anything else I might want.

edit

Update, first herb run of the day today got me 59 snapdragons and 1 seed back. New personal record of 22 herbs from a single patch :blink: :blink:

Bladewing.png

3 herb runs today, the first one was 59 herbs one seed back :thumbsup:

the second one was 59 herbs no seeds back :mrgreen:

the third was 27 herbs no seeds back.... <_<

Either way they've brought me 162 unf pots from 145 herbs. Two seeds back is an extra 86 k profit.

15 seeds = -645 k

162 Unf pots = +1652 k

2 seeds back = +86 k

Total profit for three herb runs = 1.09 mil

Not bad!

Bladewing.png

*receives love*

Are we best friends now? kthnx

Yes. Bestest. <3:

I guess that makes sense... If you like money I guess. :unsure:

Gabe93_Walla.png

ZeitPhasm.png

ZeitPhasm - Skilling and Monster Hunting!

View my RuneScape playing blog!

Nah, money sucks. Prayer exp though is awesome and the evil money brought me one step closer to 95 prayer :)

witchynosaur.png

Dragon bones are crashing which means I am only 8 mil short of 95 prayer at current prices. :twisted:

I'm planning on waiting to see how low they crash. I'm hoping they will settle at around the price they were pre-free trade (4.5-5 k ea).

Farmed a run with 40 herbs and one patch was dead. No seeds back though <_<

The craziness of herb cleaning really starts on Monday so I'm gearing up by buying as many vials of water as I can, should be a fun goal to complete.

edit

cleaned 500 snaps for fun and made them into unf pots just now, only 100 k profit... but they're on the rise so I'm feeling confident about an increase in potential profits starting this week.

Bladewing.png

1st herb run of the day looked so promising. Despite getting a random the second I drank a dose of my juju pot, the first three patches yeilded 39 snaps and a seed back. Then the second two patches were dead... #-o

d bones have officially crashed to the point of 95 prayer. Hence my goal is now changed. While farming snapdragons/doing dailies and MTK for cash rebuilding I will be questing for the reqs for WGS and Temple of Sennesistnensinssnnisnen to get them done. WGS for the 400 k prayer exp that I will be using to save cash and Temple for curses...duh. Main post is edited to make that my number one goal, while cleaning herbs--->unf pots is going to be secondary while I offer up all dem bones.

Bladewing.png

• 2 months later...

Wow i never knew so many tifers lived in MN me too!

And strange i actually know a few people that go to bethyl :o

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png