�Prepare to Invade Israel,�

looololol

Now you tell me on what map is the United States of America anywhere close to the middle east?

Iraq.

Excuse me, i'm going to go bang my head against a wall for the next 4 hours.

I'll join you.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Using knowledge yearned from playing Age of Empires II back in the day, more landhowdoyouturnthison = bigger/largerbadass army.

using this knowledge.

AMURRRICA'S ARMY>ISRAEL

inb4flamers.

Fixed!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Now you tell me on what map is the United States of America anywhere close to the middle east?

Iraq.

Maybe it will knock some sense into you and you'll realize that America has massive military presence all over the Middle East.

But we are not in the middle east. The continent we live on is no where close to the region of the world we call the middle east. If our army is not from the middle east, then it is automatically knocked out when competing for the best army of countries in the middle east.

Iraq.

Maybe it will knock some sense into you and you'll realize that America has massive military presence all over the Middle East.

But we are not in the middle east. The continent we live on is no where close to the region of the world we call the middle east. If our army is not from the middle east, then it is automatically knocked out when competing for the best army of countries in the middle east.

We're not talking about living in the country, we're talking about occupying or otherwise existing within the country, there's a difference. A huge part of the US military influence is in the middle east right now, fact.

Also, I'm more concerned about Lebanon and Bahrain right now, as far as I'm aware, Israel can hold it's own. Hezbollah could never summon enough military force to put enough of a dent in the place.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Originally, I said doesn't Israel have the best army in the middle east. When I said in the middle east, I meant the best army from the middle east. Sorry for the confusion it has caused you all.

Originally, I said doesn't Israel have the best army in the middle east. When I said in the middle east, I meant the best army from the middle east. Sorry for the confusion it has caused you all.

Ah, fair enough. It's an easy mistake to make. icon_e_smile.gif Alright, if we're talking about military presences that are permanently in and from the middle east, yeah, nothing really beats Israel's.

When a country has seen that much constant conflict and tension, it's not really that surprising.

EDIT due to spelling failure.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Ah, fair enough. It's an easy mistake to make. icon_e_smile.gif Alright, if we're talking about military presences that are permanently in and from the middle east, yeah, nothing really beats Isreal's.

When a country has seen that much constant conflict and tension, it's not really that surprising.

Sorry, this is one of my pet peeves, but please try and spell Israel correctly next time.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Ah, fair enough. It's an easy mistake to make. icon_e_smile.gif Alright, if we're talking about military presences that are permanently in and from the middle east, yeah, nothing really beats Isreal's.

Sorry, this is one of my pet peeves, but please try and spell Israel correctly next time.

icon_redface.gif Sorry. I wonder why the spell-checker didn't pick up on it?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Arabs are the number one fastest growing ethic among computer programmers.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Arabs are the number one fastest growing ethic ethnic group among computer programmers.

;)

OT: Same old stuff, basically....I doubt anything will happen due to Israel's american backing. Still, I'm beginning to doubt peace can ever be achieved without a total invasion(of one side or the other).

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti