Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

‘Prepare to Invade Israel,’

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Will H
[ Display Name History ]

Will H

Tea Connoisseur

• Members
  • 5,195 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Will Holmes
  • Clan:Clay Gods

Originally, I said doesn't Israel have the best army in the middle east. When I said in the middle east, I meant the best army from the middle east. Sorry for the confusion it has caused you all.

Ah, fair enough. It's an easy mistake to make. Posted Image Alright, if we're talking about military presences that are permanently in and from the middle east, yeah, nothing really beats Israel's.

When a country has seen that much constant conflict and tension, it's not really that surprising.

EDIT due to spelling failure.

~ W ~

Posted Image

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

Originally, I said doesn't Israel have the best army in the middle east. When I said in the middle east, I meant the best army from the middle east. Sorry for the confusion it has caused you all.

Ah, fair enough. It's an easy mistake to make. Posted Image Alright, if we're talking about military presences that are permanently in and from the middle east, yeah, nothing really beats Isreal's.

When a country has seen that much constant conflict and tension, it's not really that surprising.

Sorry, this is one of my pet peeves, but please try and spell Israel correctly next time.
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Will H
[ Display Name History ]

Will H

Tea Connoisseur

• Members
  • 5,195 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Will Holmes
  • Clan:Clay Gods

Ah, fair enough. It's an easy mistake to make. Posted Image Alright, if we're talking about military presences that are permanently in and from the middle east, yeah, nothing really beats Isreal's.

Sorry, this is one of my pet peeves, but please try and spell Israel correctly next time.

Posted Image Sorry. I wonder why the spell-checker didn't pick up on it?

~ W ~

Posted Image

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films

Arabs are the number one fastest growing ethic among computer programmers.
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

Arabs are the number one fastest growing ethic ethnic group among computer programmers.

;)

OT: Same old stuff, basically....I doubt anything will happen due to Israel's american backing. Still, I'm beginning to doubt peace can ever be achieved without a total invasion(of one side or the other).

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films
THEY STRIKE AGAIN!
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users