18-Feb-2011 - You brought back the Wildy�now you can prove it!

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't vote for the return of RWT/Scamming and the sort - so i guess i'm not historically significant to jagex. I Hardly care.

IF i did vote, no way in hell would i ever link my runescape with facebook.

This. To the letter.

Why are people ashamed about playing runescape? :-k

It'll make you instantly die a virgin.

That's only if you're really public about it though.

Like if you tell someone in real life that you have a Runescape account. Boom. Dead virgin.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Pointless waste of time and talent and jagex's funds.

Nobody will link their facebook to runescape that makes me lol.

lol I did this back in the summer b4 wildyn return was even thought of, and really who cares if people see that you play RS, the only people who will understand it are people who played it before...

Just like if you bought a wildy t-shirt, the only people who will understand the shirt in the first place are people who CURRENTLY are playing RS, so like noone is going to make fun of you for wearing a wildy t-shirt. The only thing that people might make fun of you for, is maybe if u have RS pics especially those with really high armor/lvls.

Honestly more people know what WOW or COD is, yet people brag about those games all the time, well except maybe WOW. So RS isn't something to be ashamed of considering if you talk to a majority of people and say hey I play RS, most likely they won't care/don't know what it is.

Edit:

Why are people ashamed about playing runescape? :-k

It'll make you instantly die a virgin.

That's only if you're really public about it though.

Like if you tell someone in real life that you have a Runescape account. Boom. Dead virgin.

I think this is more likely to happen to someone who is insecure of what they enjoy doing, and insecurity is a sign of weakness, and most girls aren't going to hook up with an insecure guy thus that guy being a virgin. However I think guys are into insecure girls, but I'm not going to go into why.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Wow, people surprised that a company is actually acting like a company? *GASP*

I think it's rather pathetic to bash any attempts for a company to perhaps gain more customers. "Community [developmentally delayed]ation"? Are you kidding me? Do you know how petty that sounds?

Oh and also, there may not even be a whole team on this, hell it could be 1/2 people; not every staff member. Shameful to think of how this place is becoming.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

i didn't vote for the return of RWT/Scamming and the sort - so i guess i'm not historically significant to jagex. I Hardly care.

IF i did vote, no way in hell would i ever link my runescape with facebook.

This. To the letter.

Exactly my thoughts.

And I agree with anonymouse_

Sounds like a waste of time to me :P I'd rather their efforts be place elsewhere instead of on compiling 1 million names.

It's the artwork team. I am pretty sure the content team already has plenty to work on, without needing concept art or something.

Solution: hire more developers while keeping a steady amount of artwork/CM employees

or the other way...but that's not as pleasant to think about.

2496 Completionist

Well my name won't be on there lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Being a part of RuneScape history is a big deal and its very likely that youll want to show your friends that you contributed to this great event. So, if youre a Facebook user, you will be able to view the image on RuneScape.com, log in using your Facebook login details, zoom in on the artwork and tag yourself!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Sounds like a waste of time to me :P I'd rather their efforts be place elsewhere instead of on compiling 1 million names.

Summed it up nicely for me. How about fixing those glitches in the Duel Arena, eh Jagex? Or are you too busy counting how many kills were done the past weekends still? <_<

the amount of people in this topic who have never entered the wilderness save the old clue is unreal

you hate it so much but if you spent your days cutting yew trees how would you know.....?

I see why free trade but the bashing of the wilderness is pretty outta' control for people who have never pked

jus' sayin'

inb4 inefficient pker learn to skill etc the whole lot

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

You never cease to amaze me, and that's never been truer than last month, when over 1 million of you took part in bringing back the Wilderness by voting for its return in our biggest-ever poll. We couldn't have brought back the Wilderness without your votes and support, so, to celebrate the vital part you played in its return, we are creating a unique piece of art featuring the username of every single one of you who helped bring it back.

We plan to make this piece of art available for you to view on our website next Tuesday, so, from then, each time you tell someone that YOU helped bring back the Wilderness, you'll be able to prove it!

Your 1 million names will be brought together to proudly state "We brought the Wilderness back!" and, so, if you voted for it, you will find your RuneScape name immortalised in this glorious tech art.

Being a part of RuneScape history is a big deal and it's very likely that you'll want to show your friends that you contributed to this great event. So, if you're a Facebook user, you will be able to view the image on RuneScape.com, log in using your Facebook login details, zoom in on the artwork and 'tag' yourself!

Having never attempted anything like this before, it would be incredible if we could get everyone who voted to tag themselves on the image to show the world the power, strength and size of our fantastic community.

MMG

Here's my art commemorating my heartfelt "No" vote, dedicated especially to MMG:

flipping-the-bird.jpg

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

normaly i read everything and think about it before posting.

but stop with all the wildy [cabbage] allredy! why the [cabbage] would i want a "i brought back the Wildy" shirt?!

its not like i voted yes, its not like i pk.

i mean really, how many times have thay used the word "carnage" in the last month?!!

prehaps a skillers event or something?

errghh...

anyway, back to questing, skilling, taining, and not pking.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!