Furries

The Dark Lord

Clarify what? Everyone gets turned on by different things, and if 2 adults can only get it on with eachother by dressing up like pandas, then they can go right ahead. As long as they're not trying to go after my stuffed animal collection, then they can go do their thing.

div>

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd advise everybody who participates on either side of this debate to tread carefully. I'd say something about keeping you all on a short leash, but considering the topic at hand that would just be misconstrued as something completely different.

Oh god, had to laugh.

Idc, tbh.

The last time I checked monkeys can't type coherent sentences or phrases, let alone express their thought-process on the internet.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

People always get the definitions of furry mixed up with other things.

Fur-suiters = folks who dress up as furries, go to fur conventions dressed up, e.t.c.

Furries = folks who may believe they are anthropomorphic ( animals with human characteristics )

Some furries believe they are another animal, other believe they have a spirit of an animal inside of them, others believe they have an animal guide.

There is tons of ancient cultures that believed this. From cave people, to Japanese, to American-Indians . Evan in modern times, anthropomorphic animals are used in everything from children's cartoons, to company mascots.

Me personally, I wish I could be a fox youlkai ( Kisune from ancient Japanese folk lore http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune )

Bugs-Bunny-Neener.jpg

Mickey_Mouse_marching.gif

fox.jpg

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

I will admit I am a furry to some extent. I am not in anyway a fursuiter or anything that far. I find people who do that taking it too far, kind of creepy, and weird. But I do find myself liking anthropomorphic talking animal chicks. This is probably a natural reaction to the fact that I grew up with this kind of stuff. I watched a lot of shows with talking, walking animals. Animals with human characteristics. Looney Toons, Animaniacs, Sonic Underground, Tiny Toons, among others. I also played Sonic, Bubsy, and stuff like that. I just grew up with the stuff so my mind finds it OK to think anthropomorphic cats are cute. And I have quite a few friends like that as well, we just grew up with it and it's just kind of stuck.

I talked with a fursuiter before and they said that wearing a fursuit makes them feel more alive, let's them escape reality and really pretend they are what they were born to be.

The problem being, I don't think anyone was meant to be a walking, talking dog with giant anime eyes.

But to each their own I guess. It's just the fact that people look at the far extreme and characterize people by that far extreme. Most furries are not in suits. I can say that for a fact. The fursuiters are completely different from people who have my friend and myself's furry level.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-v2_I6XjYM

I'd probably run if I seen some dude like this coming up the stairs......

holy.

crap.

I'm not sure what frightens me more, the video, or the idea that people get off to that video.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-v2_I6XjYM

holy.

crap.

I'm not sure what frightens me more, the video, or the idea that people get off to that video.

Is it wrong that I was aroused by that?

Seriously though, that's kinda scary. In a "A LION'S COMING UP THE STAIRS AT ME!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:" kind of way.

The good thing about that costume is that he can re-use the wig for any 80's themed parties he goes to, proper 1980's hair metal style.

Creepy as [bleep] apart from that.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Wouldn't have a problem with it if they actually showed some passion and lived up to the "animal trapped inside a human body" bit. If they're a dog, they should hunt cats, eat the feces of other animals and bury their food in the ground. But no, instead they draw crappy drawings of their fursona [bleep]ing a wolf in bondage gear, and attend conventions where they [bleep] some fat guy in an ill-fitting dragon costume. I have never, not even once, seen a real dog use a computer to draw an erotic image of themself [bleep]ing a fox with gigantic boobs and then upload it to DeviantArt. Until someone shows me concrete proof of this dog's existance, I will remain firm in my assertion that furries are just mouth-breathing Sonic the Hedgehog freaks who can't handle reality so they hide inside their cumstained fursuits.

Note that I have never met a furry personally and my assertions may or may not be complete hyperbole.

2009rb9.jpg

Wouldn't have a problem with it if they actually showed some passion and lived up to the "animal trapped inside a human body" bit. If they're a dog, they should hunt cats, eat the feces of other animals and bury their food in the ground. But no, instead they draw crappy drawings of their fursona [bleep]ing a wolf in bondage gear, and attend conventions where they [bleep] some fat guy in an ill-fitting dragon costume. I have never, not even once, seen a real dog use a computer to draw an erotic image of themself [bleep]ing a fox with gigantic boobs and then upload it to DeviantArt. Until someone shows me concrete proof of this dog's existance, I will remain firm in my assertion that furries are just mouth-breathing Sonic the Hedgehog freaks who can't handle reality so they hide inside their cumstained fursuits.

Note that I have never met a furry personally and my assertions may or may not be complete hyperbole.

I would be deeply shocked if I actually saw some guy chasing cats in a dog suit.bigwtf.png

(even more with the other... things)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y489AStltHU

The worst use of shredded paper I've ever seen.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

This is probably the best post on this topic :D

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

That's probably the funniest thing I have ever read on TIF. Thank you good sir xD

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

furryforkrystal.jpg

Sorry i couldnt resist when i read the thread title

I don't think I'm an animal, nor would I want to have sex with an animal... However, I do believe that Krystal is 100% fapable material.

And for that, I don't understand you.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

This is probably the best post on this topic :D

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! :lol:

nyuseg.png