21-Feb-2011 - Attack of the WildyWyrms!

Michael

Those who are looking to get their hands on the zaryte bow and the virtus mask, robe top and robe legs will find that they are roughly three times more likely to receive one from a Nex drop

I don't see them mentioning Torva and Pernix. <.<

Doesn't matter. Better Nex drops = more people killing her = all unique drops less expensive.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't often criticize Jagex's updates, as there's always at least one plus side to them, but this wyrms update is terrible. Who's gonna attempt to slay these things? Nobody is going to take any decent armour out there for fear of being PKed, just to get a drop of a piece of food that will disappear later. I'm all for seasonal content, but damn Jagex, this one missed the mark.

The nex update, however, was much needed, so they kinddddd of redeem themselves. Kind of.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

I don't often criticize Jagex's updates, as there's always at least one plus side to them, but this wyrms update is terrible. Who's gonna attempt to slay these things? Nobody is going to take any decent armour out there for fear of being PKed, just to get a drop of a piece of food that will disappear later. I'm all for seasonal content, but damn Jagex, this one missed the mark.

I share your opinion.

Was hoping for skilling gloves that last 10,000 times your skill lvl :pray:

+ Saxon is right :P

sold ceremonial boots for 20m :thumbsup:

Not bad since i got it for 300k weeks ago.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

sold ceremonial boots for 20m :thumbsup:

Not bad since i got it for 300k weeks ago.

Holy crap :o

Offering assists for all Smithing/Crafting effigies, PM 'Luked365' in game, or PM me here if i'm not online

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Where in the world is Tip.it?

I'm loling about the wyrm. Fury shark that heals less then barons yet takes a a ton of barons to kill...

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Managed to snipe a few pieces of Ceremonial on the GE when I logged back in and sold for a healthy profit :thumbup: Can't believe the "WildyWyrm" though, do Jagex honestly expect interest in it to remain for its duration if it only drops a shark on steroids? It might drop other stuff, but it seems like a lot of risk for not much gained. Doesn't even sound that much fun with JMods being able to control it and opportunistic PKers.

As for the Nex update, I've only fought her a few times but this seems like an awesome update. I guess Jagex realised the drop rate didn't really make killing her as worth it as it could be for the time it takes.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

is this new crap wyrm f2p?

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

is this new crap wyrm f2p?

No

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Wildwyrm is a significant waste of time if it's biggest bonus is a [bleep]ing shark and prayer protect. I mean maybe if it dropped like 100-1000 fish on death that might be worth the risk, but 1 fish? >.>

:thumbdown:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D