Staking has made me stupid!

xevanx

Yeah...Honestly.

After about 2/3 weeks of FreeTrade..and winning over 2B in stakes, and having everything that I never would of EVER of dreamed of owning prior to having a staker...The game just feels so blah. I lately have been staking people 10-15 levels higher 50M+ just for fun, When beggars come to me I usually give them 10M etc. The value of money just isn't what it used to be and it's so wierd to have that feeling.

I'm generally a modest person, but my wealth has made me over-generous and just stupid. The fact that I could lose it all in a matter of minutes has no effect on me, I feel like on top of the RS world.

Overall, I'm just ranting about how much the game has..changed? It's like whiplash. I used to have 5M, the cheapest dragon gear you can get, and just be normal and happy. Now I feel like everything is worth nothing, because I have Everything. It feels like I'm Kurt Cobain, on top of the world...but literally 2 seconds from losing it all. Mind games.

8AM all nighter rant...probably dumb but its just on my mind.

moose67.png

I'll take some phrie stoofs plox! If 10m is what you're handing out to beggars, I'll happily lower myself to that level for that kind of handout.

+1

I could understand your boredom though when you accumulate more wealth than you know what to do with. Why not spend some tine doing some MHing or something else that you find to be fin in the game? Or you could try to get involved in the rares market if you aren't already.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Invest your money in rares.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Gl dude. Take a break from rs, and find what you really like.

If you need to give out cash, why not to me =p jks haha!

Yeah, like that zaryte bow

wait

recharge costs = ammo.

So, all melee weapons are overpowered, at least.

this combat triangle finally makes sense...

Invest your money in rares.

Invest your money in Zaaps1

You have been playing many years, don't forget where you came from, why you started to play in the first place. Take time to remember your journey, the lows & highs. Have a think what your next goal may be in the game, being in "God-Mode" with gp as you are you can change a lot of lifes for the better, or you can buy some 99 skills. I am only back a few weeks after being away 4years or so, but something i do, weekly...just to stay in touch, go back to f2p, help out a few newcomers, give some armour, weapons...hides.. you know, help them on their way a little with a small boost/gift to make their day better. I do not forget the kindness shown to me by certain random players when i started, i made sure i paid them back however i could when i made gp before.

Enjoy what you have achieved, many would love to have what you have to do what they want in that respect, but all i can do is suggest how to get back to grass roots for you, so you make the most of a game you enjoy & are very successful at.

Yeah...Honestly.

After about 2/3 weeks of FreeTrade..and winning over 2B in stakes, and having everything that I never would of EVER of dreamed of owning prior to having a staker...The game just feels so blah. I lately have been staking people 10-15 levels higher 50M+ just for fun, When beggars come to me I usually give them 10M etc. The value of money just isn't what it used to be and it's so wierd to have that feeling.

I'm generally a modest person, but my wealth has made me over-generous and just stupid. The fact that I could lose it all in a matter of minutes has no effect on me, I feel like on top of the RS world.

Overall, I'm just ranting about how much the game has..changed? It's like whiplash. I used to have 5M, the cheapest dragon gear you can get, and just be normal and happy. Now I feel like everything is worth nothing, because I have Everything. It feels like I'm Kurt Cobain, on top of the world...but literally 2 seconds from losing it all. Mind games.

8AM all nighter rant...probably dumb but its just on my mind.

u won 2B with your stats...lol

you must be staking people with down syndrome

anyways gimme some money then

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

If your winning that kind of money, i suggest giving your self a high cost goal. Like aiming to own all rares or to get the money to be the #1 on runetracker in cons/herb/pray ect. xp in 1 day

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Funnel it into a pure or two for pking and another staker. It will bring the fun back into the game for you.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

give it to some random guy for free then buy yourself a car afterwards

that or transfer it to a new account and make a decent pker.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Yeah...Honestly.

After about 2/3 weeks of FreeTrade..and winning over 2B in stakes.

I lately have been staking people 10-15 levels higher 50M+ just for fun, When beggars come to me I usually give them 10M etc. The value of money just isn't what it used to be and it's so wierd to have that feeling.

I'm generally a modest person.

Mind sharing some of your wealth with an old schooler from "The Sabres" era with me, bro? Roflmaol.

I'm jk, but would gladly accept 10M or more off ya!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~