Obtaurian

Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Maging is not a problem of surgebox running out; it's mainly a problem of having to create extra fire runes, which you still have to do.

Maging is not a problem of surgebox running out; it's mainly a problem of having to create extra fire runes, which you still have to do.

you could make a firestaff :o

If you mage primarily you should be using a celestial catalytic staff.

Disappointed in the rewards for that quest, a +100 ammo bind is pretty much useless for the majority of dgsers.

C1Geq.png

BUT NOW I CAN HEX EVERYTHING IN DG AND NOT RUN OUT OF ARROWS. (ninjaing sharpshooter plez?) seriously, they should've released the second ammo bind with this, would've been the perfetc chance... stupid ol' jagex

meamzed.png

This hasn't become a problem quite yet, but we've had a number of people ask about it, so we're clarifying our stance now: we do not allow leech floors in DGS. The whole practice is completely contradictory to our goals, so we'll be taking this very seriously.

- Leech floors (floors in which a player pays the team to be allowed to idle) are not permitted in DGS. Advertising a leech floor in the clan chat will result in a permanent ban.

Furthermore, and as you all know by now, we have three (soon to be four) new chat mods. Andy mentioned this earlier in the thread, so I'll just reiterate: because the clan high-scores have been fixed, we've experienced an influx of players. These players see our clan page and rank on the high-scores and decide to use the clan chat despite the very blunt warnings on the clan page, so we saw additional moderators as a necessity. We now have mods in just about every timezone (though some mods don't seem to remember their own timezones and like to hang out in others [HI MICHAEL AND VEX]).

Happy dungeoneering,

Jimi / Obt

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Why do you still have requirements posted on the first page if you're not recruiting?

10xy5fk.png

Can I please join?

Read the guidelines on the front page.

C1Geq.png

Can I please join?

Asking questions like this really shows how some people completely ignore the guidelines, probably the most significant cornerstone of the whole clan and a surefire way to show yourself in negative light.

You can't stress this enough... READ THE GUIDELINES!

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Can I please join?

Asking questions like this really shows how some people completely ignore the guidelines, probably the most significant cornerstone of the whole clan and a surefire way to show yourself in negative light.

Ummm I read the rules and such. Where are the GUIDELINES? I didn't see anything with that name. I thought I read all the things there. And I'm sorry if i offended you but you dont have to be so mean. I was just asking. Not everyones perfect.

Can I please join?

Ummm I read the rules and such. Where are the GUIDELINES? I didn't see anything with that name. I thought I read all the things there. And I'm sorry if i offended you but you dont have to be so mean. I was just asking. Not everyones perfect.

Xpx was being honest. I'm now aware that there will be someone in the cc without the ability to use their brain and read a post. The guidelines are the entire first post - Read them.

C1Geq.png

This is a dumb question but:

If you have a ccs + surgebox and T10 blitzer/blazer, is there any monsters you would mage that you wouldn't normally otherwise?

capt%20kevin.png

Can I please join?

Xpx was being honest. I'm now aware that there will be someone in the cc without the ability to use their brain and read a post. The guidelines are the entire first post - Read them.

I did read them. your point?

What the your accepting all anyone from tip.it?

Edited by ljl1771

If you have a ccs + surgebox and T10 blitzer/blazer, is there any monsters you would mage that you wouldn't normally otherwise?

Zombies are mageable with a ccs/t10 blitzer/blazer, but I'm not sure it's better dps. I'll ask grimy what the figures are like.

C1Geq.png

Basically, when you have the luxury of fire runes(and this is only if you have fire runes), general low defense monsters with no significant defense against magic(which is common for undeads and so on) are worth maging in situations in which you either can't switch or don't want to switch combat styles(can't because you are in combat or don't want to because you know you will need mage going forth). But yet again, this relies upon having enough fire runes, which is usually the problem here(as melee is next to unlimited).

probably should put a title over the guidelines.

the guidelines are visible, but can be made more obvious

k2iq7n.png

I just did a dungeon with 4 other people who all spoke a foreign language. I requested in the dungeon that they speak English, as I did not understand what they were saying. They didn't, although I knew that all of them understood English. This annoyed me greatly, although it is no fault of the dgs'ers I am referring to(which is why I'm not outting names or langauge).

Perhaps think about instituting a rule that if someone requests it, then English only in the chat, while in dungeons?

I just did a dungeon with 4 other people who all spoke a foreign language. I requested in the dungeon that they speak English, as I did not understand what they were saying. They didn't, although I knew that all of them understood English. This annoyed me greatly, although it is no fault of the dgs'ers I am referring to(which is why I'm not outting names or langauge).

Perhaps think about instituting a rule that if someone requests it, then English only in the chat, while in dungeons?

I'm not really aware of there being groups in dgs that speak different languages in dungeons, maybe it wasn't a dgs dungeon? If it was a dgs dungeon, you should probably PM a formal complaint about this to any of the admins. This certainly doesn't go along with the ideals of DGS and unless you were properly informed of the fact, against the rules.

Never been in a dg where anyone has been speaking a different laguange in a dgs dungeon, must have been a different clan, but lol.

Mach_One.png

hU6h3.pngnsYsa.png

No, it was a dgs dungeon and was advertised in the cc. I don't want to make a complaint against these members(and I don't think it would make an effect, as it is not against the rules currently), but I does what I suggest sound logical?