Bonus XP Weekend � 11th to 13th March

Mil

you have to pay extra gp to get extra xp

IMAGINE THAT

JAGEX SHOULD NERF IT

I EXPECTED THAT BECAUSE STUFF IS WORTH 2.7XP, IT MAKES THE STUFF 2.7X LESS VALUABLE SO I SHOULD BE PAYING 10K PER TORSTOL WTF IS THIS 60K BUSINESS!?!?!?

DEFIES LOGIC!!!!!

What train of logic does that use?

Looks like you got derailed. :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll just work on agility. :P I'd do farming, but I don't have enough seeds and there is no way in hell am I gonna try to buy any! :P

thieving @ ape atoll.

not only is it button clicking intensive, but you can't get randoms in monkey mode.

Which is the plague of bonus xp weekend.

Best part of thieving there: You can get upwards of 300k an hour normally. Think about it on bonus experience weekend! :twisted: Have fun there! I know I sure did!

5 mage trees, 6 palm trees, 1 calquat, 2 spirit trees. IE a bucket of farm xp.

Then I have about 8k pots to make for what should get me nearly 90 herb.

After that...rc/summon I dunno.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So much for my farm runs. I'm glad I could at least stock up on snap seeds, that'll get me nice profit. But it looks like I'll have to give up my tree runs for a while.

Also, I bought about 20k pure essence for RCing. Funny thing is, I'll probably give up after 2k because of boredom.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

1: Tree checking run (About 300k farming exp)

2: About 10,000 potions (Hoping for about 2m herblore exp, depending on how fast I am)

3: Circus

4: Mix of agility, crafting, thieving and slayer. Basicly what I do normally.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

1: Tree checking run (About 300k farming exp)

2: About 10,000 potions (Hoping for about 2m herblore exp, depending on how fast I am)

3: Circus

4: Mix of agility, crafting, thieving and slayer. Basicly what I do normally.

Off topic, but my IRL neighbor's account name is Merciful. :)

Turnpikes.png

Not the original one I presume. AFAIK the name Merciful (one L) got freed up by Jagex a few months back. I didn't change my name to it because my username (two Ls) is an intentional mispelling of the word and not a typo.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

thieving @ ape atoll.

not only is it button clicking intensive, but you can't get randoms in monkey mode.

Which is the plague of bonus xp weekend.

Oh, nice.

For me it's going to be

1) circus (25k agil xp)

2) constr bones (2.5m xp x2.3 roughly => 6m+ con xp)

3) either smithing (10k addy bars)followed by thieving or plain thieving. Thieving is my lowest skill, and I kinda want 90 badly so I might just opt for that since I like SC and am nearing 99 smith anyway. Any advice here which to pick?