Bonus XP Weekend � 11th to 13th March

Mil

Thank god I have no buyable skills that I need to get up anymore...other than summoning (which I can't even afford to up at the moment anyways :( ). I suppose its farming, then agility or dungeoneering for the rest of the weekend.

I'm just so glad I finished off herblore about 5 months ago, and got turmoil 3 weeks ago.

Im looking forward to this :thumbup:

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sold all my [bleep]ing smithing supplies yesterday...

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Thank God I bought those Dragon Bones before I went out earlier today, now I just have to wait a few weeks to get 92+ Prayer. :thumbsup:

Don't want to burst your bubble, but unless you are going to bury those bones they are pretty useless for the Bonus XP Weekend. POH Altaring does not stack with the bonus xp. :thumbup:

Thank God I bought those Dragon Bones before I went out earlier today, now I just have to wait a few weeks to get 92+ Prayer. :thumbsup:

Don't want to burst your bubble, but unless you are going to bury those bones they are pretty useless for the Bonus XP Weekend. POH Altaring does not stack with the bonus xp. :thumbup:

Well that sucks... The DevBlog says normal training activities and people normally train Prayer by altaring bones...

Ooh well, might as well see if they rise due to people not knowing this and I might be able to pull a decent profit.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Will go from 79-88 herblore and also 83-85 farming. If I have any more time left, I might get a few summoning levels

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Bones probably won't.

So, I spent a ton on herb supplies lol.

And er, nothing actually becomes unbuyable. You should have to pay far more then the GE price for stuff. I'm trying to sell snaps at 25k ea, no luck so far but we'll see :)

Wasted too much money on it lol, but oh well. I'll be at TDs hoping for a claw drop.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Havent collected my MTK in a month of so. Should be a good amount of herbs in there i can sell for some ashes :D

Haven't collected in half a year lol.

And woot, my stocking up on long and curved bones will finally pay off. Got around 2.5m stocked up, so that's 5m con xp right there :-). Also got 10k addy bars to finish of 99 smith so I'm not complaining.

Bonus weekend coming during spring break: :thumbup:

79 to at least 93 Summoning with this one, and likely even higher with continued slaying in the two weeks leading up to it. Over 15k charms (and their supplies, I bought stuff early!) ready to go. The pipe dream would be to get 96 summoning, but that may be asking too much.

As for the 10 hours, ZMI ZMI ZMI. Avoid the cluster[bleep] that is the herblore/other buyables market and train A) a skill I hate and B) a skill that will moderately profit (or at least break even). 66-75 is the goal, but that may take more than 10 hours.

As for the rest, dunno. Slay?

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Thank god i am already stocking up on magic potions

ive been stocked up on those for months :D

as well as on torstols and etc.

i won't need to buy anything new today <3

Shame I cashed in most of my supplies when free trade came out :(.

Not bad, getting 120 dung by the end of this week then making money at frost drags. Also stocked up on 99 farm supplies since forever so this update is nothing but good for me. I smell Ka-ching! :)

Only decision I need to make is that should I use the xp multiplier on training Agil or Farm (With Farming I'll probably stop playing for a whole weekend and only log on to maximize my used of the multiplier checking tree healths. With Agil I'll probably waste a lot of the multiplier that could be used into getting 300k xp/farm runs but gain around 100-150k xp/hr on advanced gnome course)

120dgl.jpg

Not surprised, given everything else Jamflax has done for money lately.

Looks like I'll be getting some RCing levels :thumbup: I'd get smithing, but I'd venture that the bars are probably buying 50% or more than the guide price and I don't want to pay that much.

Oh, also say hello to more herb BXP prods (and yes, I totally went there). :thumbdown: I can't for the life of me understand why Jagex nerfed summoning but refuses to alter herblore.

td2sig.jpg

This will be my first bonus Xp weened I'll be able to attend.

How has the gp/xp of herb been for the others? Does it stay about the same as usual since the herb prices skyrocket? If so, I might just try to get the last 3 levels for summoning.

Sweet, as annoying as the skill is, it looks like I'll be getting some much-needed Slayer xp!

Oh, I'd better go gather some charms now too, I got about two weeks...

I don't understand the rage hate toward XP weekends; I'd think the efficiency [bleep] would love it as it makes getting levels more efficient? As in, more xp/hr? Okay, so the market effects are kinda bad, but we have two weeks to gather supplies the old fashioned way; it's not like we NEED to buy everything through the GE... Why not spend the next few weeks getting your own stuff, like the people selling it on the GE did?

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.