uncut gems

ghjkl

how the [bleep] are you supposed to [bleep]ing craft when there is a 1k limit every 4 hours, taking in account that you can cut about 5k gems per hour.

jagex just likes to screw with the people that are actually smart and know the good ways of training crafting.

gonna take me 10 days to buy all the rubies i need for 99 craft during bonus exp weekend fml

we don't all have 13719087129313 friends willing to waste a ge spot so they can buy stuff for us.

i'd offer up my spage GE slot for you to use but:

I don't have the capital to buy the 1k rubies in the first place to resell you w/ trade window.

We are in completly different timezones and probably wouldn't be able to find a suitable time to do the trade.

and

I highly doubt you'd trust a complete (tif) stranger to not just take the cash if you were offing to give money upfront.

So sorry mate.

Good Luck though.

1yrb49.jpg

And the 100 bstaff limit.

Maybe they just hate crafting :|

they also hate:

herblore (10k grimy herbs/4h - can clean 10k in 1 hour)

fletching (10k bolts/feathers per 4h - can fletch 100k in 1 hour)

summoning (so many secondaries have 100/4 limits, like platebodies and furs)

at least for herblore, fletching, and crafting your 4h buy limit should be reset when you sell the processed version. won't help you for bonus xp weekend, but it'll help all those who are doing them throughout the year

i can help you buy gems if you want

Yes i hear you, Some of the trade limits are just unintelligent

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

i can help you buy gems if you want

As can I, just add me and tell me what you need and I'll get it for ya.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

assuming you pay EXACTLY or more of what I payed for them, I'll buy some for you if you bug me at the right time (when I'm not doing anything, or about to not do anything/go to the ge)

My private chat is always on.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Crafting is sooooo expensive now...I'm just going to stick with construction. At least planks have a 10k/4h limit.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Its to balance the economy, with higher tradelimits the merchers would dominate the market even more than they are today.

ye allowing 1/20th of what you can use is balanced :/

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Try organizing manual trade via the RSOF.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Yea... im doing the same thing except with emeralds got 10K already, but its going to be a pain getting the extra ones I need for the last little bit when i have to sell the emeralds, better hope my friends are on!

Well_Im_Luke.png

I personally don't find it too bad of an idea to put trade limit on things.

To avoid this, you can just plan a few days ahead of time and just stick in a request to buy gems for the next couple of days. You can always adjust prices as you see fit.

However I have a ton of random gems (uncut but I can cut if you want it done). Pm me here if you want to buy some. I'm done leveling crafting for a good long time.

capt%20kevin.png

You don't HAVE to use the GE to buy things. Try going on the RSOF, or world 2, or one of the many things we used to do before there was a GE. :P

that argument would justify the ge limiting all items to 2 per 4 hours

also, theres going to be no sellers for common items in w2/RSOF because they'll just instant dump on the GE for whatever price they want.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 2 weeks later...

You don't HAVE to use the GE to buy things. Try going on the RSOF, or world 2, or one of the many things we used to do before there was a GE. :P

that argument would justify the ge limiting all items to 2 per 4 hours

Which is, incidently, the limit on rares.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.