Crashing as a profession?

PereGrin

I wouldn't really call it crashing. I would call it KSing. And there is going to be far more of this after the Double Xp Weekend too, as more people will have trained up their herblore

Can it really get much worse? I mean, the second xp weekend pretty much ensured that GWD was jam-packed 24/7.

If the bonus worked for prayer as well it could be much worse.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I wouldn't really call it crashing. I would call it KSing. And there is going to be far more of this after the Double Xp Weekend too, as more people will have trained up their herblore

Can it really get much worse? I mean, the second xp weekend pretty much ensured that GWD was jam-packed 24/7.

If the bonus worked for prayer as well it could be much worse.

Getting herblore half priced essentially gives you the money for prayer. So, it kinda does affects that as well. :/

pere_grin.png

I've yet to have this problem. Then again, when I go with bandos it's usually with like...3 other near maxed friends (all chaotics, ovl, turm), and I always take my steel titan for the fun of it :thumbsup:

Anyways, if you know they're chugging down spec restores. Don't leave, stay there. The spec restores won't last them long.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

This is a bit different I think. Your thread pertains to having maxed everything possible and forcing the other(s) to hop, these people are completely dependent on the crashed being there to sustain their tactics.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Typical for bandos, people will just weared maxed gear and have a ful inventory of spec recovs, and just hop worlds every few kills. Really not that big of a problem, that's why you always save some spec recovs for anti crashes.

patr1ckotg1.png

that original post was mainly addressing bandos. you dont actually see that many people crash tds or dks (despite the fact that i also talk about those in the post)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Seems that people are using it more and more though. I played a guy who was ddosing to win conquest games. I mean, really? <_<

it is extremely disgusting how little you know.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Someday, when I have full torva, I'm gonna crash LS teams by myself just because I can.

Bandos is not for the faint of heart or empty of wallet.

You don't even need torva :thumbup:

There is a big benefit to Torva over Bandos: ponies heal more. You could feasibly function the same if you had to tank as when you were just an attacker, since pony specs would heal more than a shark.

td2sig.jpg

Why are you calling crashes leeches. How can they be leeching when they deal the most damage. Sounds to me like you are butthurt that someone is better than you because you were too lazy to bring a special potion.

Good for the solo crashers. Stick to ls worlds if you can't handle them.

I have no doubt that anyone competent enough to be FFAing bandos for as many kills could deal with a "crasher".

That said, it doesn't make said "crashers" any less of a pain in the neck.

Or maybe I'm speaking out of my jurisdiction, since I avoid Bandos like the plague since the first BXPW. Barrows ftw. No crashers of any sort, and the worst people can do is take your stuff if you're stupid enough to die. :thumbup:

a70c7.png

Someday, when I have full torva, I'm gonna crash LS teams by myself just because I can.

Bandos is not for the faint of heart or empty of wallet.

You don't even need torva :thumbup:

There is a big benefit to Torva over Bandos: ponies heal more. You could feasibly function the same if you had to tank as when you were just an attacker, since pony specs would heal more than a shark.

If all your doing is crashing people, then hopping to crash more people, the only thing you need is strength bonus/accuracy, which bandos has the same as torva I think.

Void might be better for just crashing actually.

My take on the situation....those people are [bleep]s....absolute [bleep]s. Crashing for a world is one thing...but crashing teams, then just hopping to crash another team...over and over....No...that's just being a [bleep].

(as if crashers actually care that I think they're [bleep]s :rolleyes: )

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Cant you just fight him on a pvp world and murder the crashers?

No more PvP worlds.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

They most likely don't have any clannies or friends to MH with, thus crashing being the only way (albeit, inefficient way) to get kills.

Eh. :mellow:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Me and a mate had a guy crash us at Bandyhoes so we waited until Graa spawned and went to lobby. We logged back in a couple to minutes later to find he had teled so we finished off the kill but didn't get the drop. After killing the 3 minions however I saw the bones appear and put my mouse over them to find "Bandos Tassets". Unlucky crasher :thumbsup:

Rohanlord.png

Notable solo drops: x3 Bandos boots, x2 Dragonic Visage, x2 Bandos Tassets, x1 Bandos Hilt, x1 Bandos Chestplate

Me and a mate had a guy crash us at Bandyhoes so we waited until Graa spawned and went to lobby. We logged back in a couple to minutes later to find he had teled so we finished off the kill but didn't get the drop. After killing the 3 minions however I saw the bones appear and put my mouse over them to find "Bandos Tassets". Unlucky crasher :thumbsup:

Karma is lovely.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.