If you could vote again, what would you vote?

Miner_Guy

88 members have voted

1. 1. If you could vote again, what would you vote?

• Don't really care
    • Voted no and would vote yes
    • Voted yes and would still vote yes
    • Voted yes and would vote no
    • Voted no and would still vote no

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

captcha reading bots would hav to be alot more complicated

at least it would cut off some botters...

It's not like the algorithm for reading captchas isn't already out there. All that it would take would be 1 person to implement it, and you're back to where you're at. Except for the fact that now legit players have to type in annoying captcha phrases.

And yes, Jagex already tried this with sleeping bags. Bot's still existed. Players were annoyed.

w4M8t.png

Voted yes and would still vote yes.

Bots haven't changed, but the number of green dragon botters have decreased 95% or so. I guess they've moved to other money making methods.

However the one thing about bots is the fact that Jagex started doing stat resets and all on bots about a month before the update. When Logdotzip posted that Mod MMG was seriously thinking about bringing the old wilderness back, I immediately made the connection - Jagex knows that they've been handling bots better lately and that they're ready to take on RWTing. RWTing isn't that much of an issue as most gold farmers won't have easy sources of money.

On top of that, gold is so common now that gold is cheap and isn't even an effective source of money for gold farmers anymore. Okay they can make 300k an hour thats nice thats cool... but really, you're not gonna live on like 20-40 cents an hour. And sorry if this is considered an advertisement for RWTing, but I don't encourage it - I just know people that RWT.

But yeah,the amount of RWTing is decreasing a lot. Real people that actually play the game RWT now... and thats it. It's no longer a problem of stolen credit cards paying for stuff and Jagex possibly being liable for it.

The only downside I see right now is the Chaos Tunnels. Dammit, I bought a dfs and I wanted to go charge it without banking my staking gear xD. But its not really an issue. You should rarely ever be attacked on the way there.

I also see a downside in RC pkers. Ugh, this is gonna kill me. You can't get pouches back when you die. So you get pked by an RC pker, its more than just gf glory -- its gf pouches, gf like 20 minutes -.- However RC pkers aren't that common and the problem is easily fixed via alternative routes and food (hey, why not bring like 10 shark and just craft 10 less nats when you have to repair pouches? it could save you a lot of time+effort in the end)

Stakings back and I'm glad, however a lot of people need to learn to control their addiction. I've personally started helping some people out that are addicted or that are ragestaking. 2 nights ago someone was ragestaking me lots, they had 400m left in cash and I told them to stop, they listened and went to bed. Stayed in contact with them and the next day they made like 200m or something idk.

And old wildy, needs some tweaking. Spec transfers need to GO. NOW. This wasn't what it was like in old wildy. In old wildy, you couldn't spec transfer. You used to be able to from the ditch to wildy, but they fixed that too before old wildy was gone.

Blah thats all I can think of atm.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Hey, dont any of you people feel betrayed and let down by jagex because they havent dealt with bots like they said they would. I personally think they lied as they said they would deal with bots and that controlled my vote but now that i know they couldnt, for one iwould of voted against and two i feel lied to and betrayed, dont any of you feel the same?

SUPER.gif

Hey, dont any of you people feel betrayed and let down by jagex because they havent dealt with bots like they said they would. I personally think they lied as they said they would deal with bots and that controlled my vote but now that i know they couldnt, for one iwould of voted against and two i feel lied to and betrayed, dont any of you feel the same?

frankly? no. i don't play runescape to worry about how others choose to play or bot runescape.

id stopped playing until it came back out, its fun again now. it would be good if they did something about bots, but they way it was before was just silly.

plus now all the funny parts are back, people getting cleaned, luring and scamming. i love it lol

and u get cool player created parts like the flower game. junk trading was just [cabbage] aswell lol

frankly? no. i don't play runescape to worry about how others choose to play or bot runescape.

How can you not worry about it? the community is one of the biggest things in the game, you cant get away from it, plus botting affects you when you skill so i dont understand your comment?

SUPER.gif

How can you not worry about it? the community is one of the biggest things in the game, you cant get away from it, plus botting affects you when you skill so i dont understand your comment?

Runescape's community is, and always has been crap.

Bot affects all my skilling positively. They lower prices of resources I use to raise my buyable skills, and the non-buyable skills would make so little money compared to combat, that it wouldn't matter even if they made 3 times as much profit.

crossed_body.png

botting does not affect me when i skill

and bots are not part of the community