If You Could Change One Thing In RuneScape

X_Se7eN_X

The entire chat of someone thats level 3-50 sent to JaGeX to make sure they're not breaking rules ;)

And who would scam on an account over level 50?

me!!!oneshifteleven!!! i scamz on my lvl 126 all teh timzers!!

i see lvl 60's an 70's scamming all the time :wink:

and there stupid enough to do it in memebrs, rofl

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WILDI BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and more bank chests in wildi

there is no bank chest.."in" the wildy. the mage arena place isnt in the wilderness, to be technical :shock:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

A "splod" button for everyone thats younger then 13..and came from MiniClip

I came from miniclip, i am 16 years old, i have NEVER and will NEVER scam or beg, i do not flame people, i play by the rules, i help out people when i can no matter the combat level, i do not discriminate upon combat level, i treat people with equality, um anymore?

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

No, its just people generalise about miniclip, though it supposedly did bring many scammers and beggers, etc. It also brought good people.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

More f2p bank space. That sewing skill sounds like it could work, you could make your own robes and everything. Of course, I'd want more f2p updates, but I'm not one to complain... Perhaps some further work on the f2p wild, maybe some free minigames? And boss monsters, level 92 demons are not nearly challenging enough for us freebs.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

more f2p stuff, and a lot more bank space, and that when people used a cannnon in a crowded place, everyone would get a choice if that person could use it there.

and lastly i want to change my 3 mil to 3bil

make special worlds for people that have playted 2 + years

chyea... i wish...

Maybe new skill called music? I think it'd be fun to be able to rock out on the harp...

-Adroit\\

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07

Yea fixing up the wilderness.

Pier pressure?

Yeah it aint one thing but many things (Rs is too screwed up at the moment to only need one thing fixed)

1. Miniclip Ads

2. Scammers

3. Hackers

**Or ressolved from first responce**

4. A way In which Jagex ca stop Autoer's for good (the Random Events don't stop them)

5. Expanding and Revolutionising the Mining Guild

6. A Bank on Karamja

EDIT: Oh how I forgot I do not know.

7. No 2nd chances to people who commit anyone of the first 4 points. Thats will occur by Jagex blocking people's ip addresses.

Some of these ideas are evry interesting! I personally agree with the '2 year or longer' server.

Question- Why does everyone not want jagex 2 affiliate with miniclip!?

I hate hackers but scammers keep it realistic (just lyk real life) and although they are annoying i'd like to keep them :P

Jagex should just block the word noob in general and any other variation ( N00B, etc). A bank in karamja would makie things 2 easy :wink:

The wildy needs fixing, espicially with the teleporting problem, but i do lyk the idea of Multi-Combat!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, do something about autoers!

And also- Good Work Jagex on a 97% great game lol

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

A "kick-the-newb" option. 8)

nah. id like to see JAGeX quadruple there CS to immediatly ban all hackers and scammers. let them be stuck forever in those small jails where you get sent to with a theiving random and let everyone throw rotten tomatoes at them :twisted: MUAHHAAAHAAA!!

Some of these ideas are evry interesting! I personally agree with the '2 year or longer' server.

Question- Why does everyone not want jagex 2 affiliate with miniclip!?

I hate hackers but scammers keep it realistic (just lyk real life) and although they are annoying i'd like to keep them :P

Jagex should just block the word noob in general and any other variation ( N00B, etc). A bank in karamja would makie things 2 easy :wink:

The wildy needs fixing, espicially with the teleporting problem, but i do lyk the idea of Multi-Combat!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, do something about autoers!

And also- Good Work Jagex on a 97% great game lol

There is a bank on karamaja ..

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

I would take away members and make everything free! W007!

Lol. Selfish old me.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

No, its just people generalise about miniclip, though it supposedly did bring many scammers and beggers, etc. It also brought good people.

10% Good people. 90% of idiots.

Sorry, but I'd sacrifice that 10% any day if it meant the 90% were gone as well.

More f2p bank space. That sewing skill sounds like it could work, you could make your own robes and everything. Of course, I'd want more f2p updates, but I'm not one to complain... Perhaps some further work on the f2p wild, maybe some free minigames? And boss monsters, level 92 demons are not nearly challenging enough for us freebs.

Please dont give jagex any ideas....... Cant believe anyone would suggest a "sewing" skill" and i cant wait for "carpentry", i can make my own chairs and tables and the like it would be amazing, i would spend hours at it!

Wow suprised noone mentioned this lol...

Scammers and hackers are avoidable in a way, which is why i wouldnt choose them, id choose to eliminate all these autoers. There isnt a single world in fishing guild without 1 or more autoers here :(

id say there should be an insurance company... sounds muffed but still when you die n loose all your stuff (hem hem) u realy hate it and need armour, weapons... ect, ect, ect

/\__/\ (\ /) copy the bunny

(>'.'<) (O.o) and kitty into ur sig.

(,,)(,,) (> <) help them achieve

('')_('') (') (') forum domination

hehe i like bunny