If You Could Change One Thing In RuneScape

X_Se7eN_X

I agree with the lot of the stuff up here, like more bank space, a bank on the side of Karamja near the dock, erm...

To whoever suggested noob be blocked, please, don't encourage them. I think the fact that butt is blocked serves to show that they've taken this too far.

How about make a young'ns server like 10-13 and then servers for older kids? And the older kids server would remove blockers and stuff, cmon this is ridiculous when you mistype something and get like 40 stars instead of what u were trying to say.

F2P-exclusive stuff Muahahahaha! That would be most excellent if there was content for only the people who DONT pay.

And with regard to the music, I agree, turn it off! I mean, I just listen to itunes the whole time I'm playing it's a lot better than whatever music they could come up with.

Oh! Last thing I almost forgot. Make armor-trimming an actual skill, it would get rid of a lot of scamming.

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decent music for once! :evil: , can't stand the current bleeps

FINALLY! Another beliver!

I HATE the music.

DingDongDingDongDingDingDingDongDang!

Nice "Christmas" intro for the login Jagex.

Give us some good mythical music, some strings would be nice, and not mechanical chezzy-5-dollar-do-it-your-self-excuse-for-game-music program, a recording of real stuff.

no "membership" thing, just make it all one combined thing- FREE!!! I mean people probably would be willing to donate

That is the stupidest idea of i've ever heard (well 1 of). And im f2p! (Until Jan 3) :D

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

a new mythical part of runescape. Both accessible by f2p and p2p. You can not bring anything in there and you can also not trade in there. Skills of course would be top priority there, and I am a n33b skiller.

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

make all non-tradeable items ...wel....tradeable, i would spend 3m on a yo-yo, lol. I think it would be awesome.

Lol, i agree with you on this one, i'd give my entire bank for bunny ears :P

turn the music off then play ur own music on ur computer :idea:

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

Change Runescape VR. Brainwave recievance and stimulation. Play when you sleep! Nice...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

turn the music off then play ur own music on ur computer :idea:

Yes people i've noticed the music settings too, but whenever I start runescape [before you log in ya'know] i hear badabadabingbongpingding coming through my speakers. I've got nothing against orchestral music but this is simply the most pathetic throw at it I've ever seen.

[ sound effects are crappy 2, you people ever heard the sound a lesser demon makes when you attack him, well it's kinda like 'groorchgrahmheh' pronounced by smeagol, now try to kill a few thousand with that coming at your ears]

tradeable untradeables sound good too btw

[ :o man i want a scythe :o ]

FINALLY! Another beliver!

I HATE the music.

DingDongDingDongDingDingDingDongDang!

Nice "Christmas" intro for the login Jagex.

Give us some good mythical music, some strings would be nice, and not mechanical chezzy-5-dollar-do-it-your-self-excuse-for-game-music program, a recording of real stuff.

lol stop nagging about the dam music... if u dont want to hear the music either turn it off or play in low detail.

Make benches and stools sitable! :lol: :wink:

Or making a chat box in trade screen, where you chat with the one you're trading with, that would be really nice :D

That there's a great idea. The second one. I have so much trouble seeing what people want me to do in trades, it's really annoying when you're like in West Varrock bank and trying to negotiate.

OK people enough with the music.

Add more low level crafting skills. I'm lvl 9 and can't make gold bars yet so I have like nothing to do. Yes yes, I know, lvl up smithing. I should make me some steel bars.

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif