How are you preparing for Bonus XP Weekend?

Da2Shae

I've bought the herbs and have made about 3000 irit potions, and 9000 avantoe potions. Combined with around 1500 pap fruit for when i hit 84, this should get me about 85 herblore. Had to sell my claws and spend about 50M on the materials, but i should net back around 30M when i sell the potions i make.

I'm a bit worried that I'm miscalculating how fast my bonus will drain, but if worse comes to worse and i run out of ingredients at 82-83 herblore, i'll just go though the trouble of getting assists for a few of my many effigies, and dump them into herblore.

And i might do some wfs since I'm down to a 700k bank, and would like to train as much summoning as possible for the 10% bonus once i completely drain my initial bonus. This, however all hinges on if my potions that i make will sell for a decent price. They can be used in the higher-tier potions that require an already-made potion, so I'm hoping people who are making those will buy them during the weekend...

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making money right now. Will probably do a farm trees run at the start. If I can get herbs/unf pots at a decent price I'll buy them to get 94-96 herb. If I can't, then I'm looking at thieving (quick exp) or woodcutting. As much as I'd like to use bonus on agil or rc, I'd rather get more exp in other skills and just train those at another time.

Neltak.png

I had bought up all the herbs/2nds/ and summoning 2nds I required for my goals when we had the price crash near free trade release. :thumbup:

It will be questionable if I bother logging in for that weekend though, as it falls on Spring Break..

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Bought alot of unf's + seconds right after it came up on RS main page (got them for nearly normal price). Should get me 73-88+ herb

Once im down to 1.1x, then using up 2 months worth of charms from slayer (got all seconds, just making cash for shards) 69-80+ summoning

After im done with that, probably going to just run out the rest of the time doing agility.

Leading up to the BXP weekend, just slaying with farm runs between.

Winarr.png

Im hoarding volatile hatchets and then I am going to go to ivys with about 25 of them in my bank and then Im going to cut ivys for 1.3k xp per cut, well unitl the multiplyer goes down, but thats still alot of xp. should hit around lvl 93.

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Im hoarding volatile hatchets and then I am going to go to ivys with about 25 of them in my bank and then Im going to cut ivys for 1.3k xp per cut, well unitl the multiplyer goes down, but thats still alot of xp. should hit around lvl 93.

Stealing creation tools do not work on BXPW.

I'm going to make 1.9k Overloads in the first 1 or 2 hours.

So now i'm making extremes. I already got:

2.5k extreme strength

2.5k extreme attack

1.9k extreme ranged

900 extreme magic (already 1k herbs for magic, but need 1k magic (3) pots..very hard to buy >.>)

900 extreme defence (already got 1k super defence (3) pots, still need 1k lantadyme herbs...very hard to buy >.>)

and 1750 torstols. (will be enough since i'll be using the scroll of cleansing)

Hoping to get 3.8m herby exp. Then i'm gonna do runecafting and after a while some summoning :D

:thumbsup:

+ Saxon is right :P

Y9ou're not planning on using those hatchets on that weekend, are you? :unsure:

nyuseg.png

I have decided to train Hunter, Agility and Ranged during the weekend. So probably I will buy quite a few nice ranging pots soon, as well as figuring out where I can get the best xp for my skills.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Methods that already provide bonus xp will not be affected by the Bonus Multiplier during the weekend.

This means methods like

Gold Smiting Guantlets

Stealing creation tools

brawlers

Gilded altars

etc.

WILL NOT WORK.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Methods that already provide bonus xp will not be affected by the Bonus Multiplier during the weekend.

This means methods like

Gold Smiting Guantlets

Stealing creation tools

brawlers

Gilded altars

etc.

WILL NOT WORK.

good thing I only got 9 hatchets so far,watev thats still going to be good xp. I guess I will do slayer then.

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

I'm getting 18K (or more) GOP tablets which will then be traded in for Blood altar tabs. I will then ZMI. Hoping for at least 500K rc xp in the weekend.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Going to start off with herblore. Once I find myself in the mid 80s and out of pots, I'll probably head over to blackjacking <_< and get my oh so hated thieving level up. Finally, I'll end it with summoning and whatever else I feel like doing at 1.1x.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Made 3k planks myself, enough to get 71->75 Construction to make Dungeoneering Altars. After that, ZMI Runecrafting so I can progress towards getting 70 Runecrafting for a Celestial Surgebox bind. After I run out of essence, ape atoll agility course.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

All I need is a Dragon pickaxe, then I'm all set. Will only get like 5-6 hours max during that weekend anyway, so I might just use them on a skill that I hate.

Not really gonna go out of my way to collect herbs and such just to make extra profit. Already maxed in all buyables, so I really don't need any more cash than I already have. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

RCing till I use up all my 20k pure essence or am too damn bored to continue. As I said in the other thread, I'll probably quit very early since I hate that skill. As a backup plan I have Hunter, which I don't hate that much, in which I can then get some levels. And of course, one farming run of checking health with yews and palm trees in the first half an hour so I can gain another farming level without any more fuss.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.