How are you preparing for Bonus XP Weekend?

Da2Shae

I plan to get 80+ Construction on my skiller. :D

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even mad.

bxpsup.png

GF 6 months of farming.

Also have 6 paps, 5 mages, 2 spirits and 1 calquat planted. After that I'll combat down to 1.1x (assuming i dont take that long on herblaw) then do some more combat and summoning.

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Almost got 64-85 herblore banked. Should have around 2k unfinished kwuarms, 9k Irits, then whatever ranarr and avantoe I get (kingdom etc) will be made into unfinished and made into potions :D

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Going to log-in and check my 5 Yew trees, and then I can't decide what I will train... I should get on that probably. Either agility, woodcutting, thieving, crafting, or construction - can't decide.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

If I make 30m+ by the weekend off farming (17m atm), I'll train herb and hopefully get overloads. If I don't, I'll get 99 fletch+plant mages+palms (yews/papyas if I don't make 30m) 2 spirit trees will be planted regardless.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Sold my herbs already. I am not going to train herblore. 96 herblore is high enough.

I am not sure yet what I am going to train.

It's going to be either ZMI runecrafting or punching monkeys (thieving), and maybe a bit of construction.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

I've decided I'm going to buy 10k oak planks and make oak larders all the way.

Any predictions for what level I will end up at?

If you know how fast you can use up 10k oak planks you can run a simple integral to calculate the average xp rate under the curve. I remember when this bonus xp day first came out I calced from 1-10 hr of training on 1 skill is equivalant to roughly 1.7x the xp for 10 hrs.

Or you can go with the carefree scaper's mind and just train until you're bored :)

120dgl.jpg

Not sure what I'll actually be training. Might be Range or some skill that should be higher. Might train Prayer if there isn't a limit on it.

The bonus only works with burying bones.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

Not sure what I'll actually be training. Might be Range or some skill that should be higher. Might train Prayer if there isn't a limit on it.

Ah, thought much. :thumbdown:

j0xPu5R.png

I'll be Superheating iron ore and possibly smithing it afterwards because I'm poor. Though I might just keep the iron bars, wait until after the weekend, and smith them with clay hammers. I love me some Stealing Creation.

And I'll try to squeeze in some Agility training in there. What a dreadful skill.

Teleporting to Daemonheim if im not already there

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

So does it apply to using a gilded altar?

seph54646lrlr.jpg

So does it apply to using a gilded altar?

:rolleyes:

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I still don't know what to train. I'd usually do Runecrafting but now I'm 75 the temptation is less. Herblore would be good but I can't afford to fork out for the herbs, are seeds at a reasonable price so I can maybe farm some herbs of my own?

Also do goldsmithing gauntlets work? If so then Superheating Gold seems like a good idea to me :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].