01-Mar-2011 - Elemental Workshop IV

Saradomin_Mage

At least these puzzles were a bit more intuitive and didn't punish you as much for messing up once; hopefully later on these machines will work more than once and things will be easier to get to and make because right now it takes a hell of a long time to just make one bar, and the workshop is getting pretty big.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've got it...

'Get' 'Body > 'Put' 'Mind' > 'Get' Cosmic' > Put 'Mind' > 'Get' 'Nature' > 'Put' 'Mind' > 'Break' 'Law' > 'Get' Fire' > 'Put' Water' > Then you chisel the Astral token into the Slab and from there, I'm not sure.

Take the token off and put it on the broken token.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Guest Melvinkooi

Operated the machine in the chaos room, how do you make a chaos bar? if i operate it, it fails. There is also a primed bar on it.

So, I have to ask this... What exactly is summoning defense good for?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Operated the machine in the chaos room, how do you make a chaos bar? if i operate it, it fails.

Chaos Operate powers up the "drianing machine" stick a primed bar on it and use it urself

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

YES more crap to do to maintain my quest cape. Can't wait to get some horrible boots and gloves to go with all the other horrible stuff from these horrible quests.

Well maybe cosmic and chaos bars will make some decent body armors.

*s[racist term]*

Edit: Lmao at the censor.

Tipit is too [racist term]rdly to pay for a good filter XD

....Please don't ruin my joke with the fact that money is presumably not actually involved with the tipit filter in any way whatsoever.

One thing that really worries me, like the above poster said, will Jagex make an easier, possibly automated way to make the armour? It's a paim to make it. Maybe a future quest could have the automaton make all the armour for you, once you show it how?

EDIT: The censor triumps once again.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

The puzzles were a lot easier than in EW 3, though the second puzzle was annoying with the speed of the robot. The animations from the chaotic and cosmic stuff looks quite nice though.

[hide]I noticed there were Astral and Nature doors in there now, obviously going to be an EW5 :rolleyes: [/hide]

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Guest Melvinkooi

Operated the machine in the chaos room, how do you make a chaos bar? if i operate it, it fails.

Chaos Operate powers up the "drianing machine" stick a primed bar on it and use it urself

I did, but then it fails the making process and i need to activate the machine again.

Chaos Shield and Helmet stats:

Shield is +10 Magic defence and +50 Summoning defence

Helm is +6 Magic defence and +8 Summoning defence

Not gonna bother making gloves or body. It's a lot of effort to make those primed elemental bars.

Shield will probably have it's magic defence lowered to be in line with the other shields.

I did, but then it fails the making process and i need to activate the machine again.

You need to be wearing cosmic gloves.

Here, cosmic armour without the helm

[hide]cosmicm.png[/hide]

6Ij0n.jpg

Hilariously poor stats as always. What could be a unique set of equipment (extremely high magic defense with no other stats at all) is instead trash. What's the point?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

And at quest end:

[hide=Cosmic (with boots now)]

cosmicl.png

[/hide]

[hide=Chaos]

chaose.png

[/hide]

Oh and bar powering:

cosmic draisn rc

Chaos drains theif

edit: fixed chaos pic cuz i had helmt wice n missed body.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Guest Melvinkooi

I sloved how to make one chaos bar: make a cosmic bar, make cosmic gloves, wear it and operate the machine.

Hilariously poor stats as always. What could be a unique set of equipment (extremely high magic defense with no other stats at all) is instead trash. What's the point?

Wait for EW 9, when we get soul armour. Lol.

Unless they've wised up to package workshops in groups of 2, in that case it'd be EW 7.

Oh boy.

6Ij0n.jpg

I'm getting a sinking feeling that by the end of this quest series we'll actually have to fight the apprentice...

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

The puzzles were a lot easier than in EW 3, though the second puzzle was annoying with the speed of the robot. The animations from the chaotic and cosmic stuff looks quite nice though.

[hide]I noticed there were Astral and Nature doors in there now, obviously going to be an EW5 :rolleyes: [/hide]

[hide]And there's another door to another hallway. EW6 anyone? cool.gif [/hide]

I did it, I don't think the puzzles were as difficult as the body one. I'll make a chaos shield as a keepsake and be done with it. I'm really hoping that there's going to be a way to automate priming bars in the future, because it's just annoying and slow.

I also got a bit annoyed though when I found out I could pick up that stone slab myself, for a while I was thinking that I had to do something clever with the robot. It's clearly too big to pick up. Oh well, I'll make a Chaos Shield as a keepsake and move on.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Audio

* The title screen music has been changed to the "Born to Do This" track.

Just noticed this from the patch notes. Shifting the game's opening track to the tune from Daemonheim? Chance of the Dungeoneering Finale sometime soon?

6Ij0n.jpg

Audio

* The title screen music has been changed to the "Born to Do This" track.

Just noticed this from the patch notes. Shifting the game's opening track to the tune from Daemonheim? Chance of the Dungeoneering Finale sometime soon?

In other news...

Some of March’s other updates will include a Fremmenik longship’s worth of tiny tweaks and gameplay improvements to the Dungeoneering skill, and graphical improvements to Lumbridge Swamp, yaks and cows.

Who knows.

bGmskuB.gif

[hide]fullchaos.png[/hide]

Full chaos armor.

Wow. A full 49 mage def, that's almost as much as a blk d'hide top :rolleyes: .

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

[hide]fullchaos.png[/hide]

Full chaos armor.

Wow. A full 49 mage def, that's almost as much as a blk d'hide top :rolleyes: .

When you consider the rune-crafting requirements we only ONLY on a lvl 35 armour set atm.

So its on track to be pretty pwnage by the time we get up to blood/soul

Also my guess for quest line future:

astral/nature be paired like cosmic and chaos

Then the next corridor will either be a law/death/blood triple finale quest OR

2 quests being law/death and blood/soul

Afterall this quest does seem likely to offer up soul rc altar assuming rotm doesn't

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Boooooo, they changed the title music, what was wrong with the original RS music? :(

I really enjoyed the quest though, it still exhibits one major flaw, it leaves you in the dark completely. It's not bad for a quest/game to leave you in the dark, but at least drop a hint or two, even with the book i had to look around a bit more to find out the second puzzle's procedure.

Elemental armour also needs a good stat boost, it's just ridiculously weak compared to... anything and it takes an unreasonable ammount of time to make the full set.

From the looks of it this series is going to be a 7 parter (assuming they keep doing 2 machines per quest from now on).

EWV - Astral, and then Nature. Already doors there to foreshadow this.

EWVI - Death, and then Law. There's another door at the end of the hallway which will probably lead to the next area containing these machines.

EWVII/EWVIII? - Blood and then Soul. Possibly seperate quests for blood and soul, because the first two had their own, and especially since soul is likely to be the machine that finally, truly revives the apprentice, and will be mad complicated (body x5 anyone??)