Did You Know...

Assume Nothing

Against bosses in Daemonheim that have an "invincible" form, a Blood Necklace's pulse will damage them through their protection, potentially killing them.

Examples include, but are not limited to, the Luminescent Icefiend and Stomp.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

it's been patched but still pretty cool in my opinion:

using an emote you didn't unlock resulted in unlimited prayer points.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

^It's possible to get a Primal full helm on lower complexities/team sizes, just much rarer.

When fighting a Warped Gulega, if you pray melee its tentacle attack (not the special) will always hit 0 and you have enough time to swap to range/mage prayer after the animation for its range/mage attacks starts. Assuming you aren't too slow, it is very easy to kill the Gulega without taking any damage at all, even without a bloodrager.

I would say a hexhunter is rarer than primal full helm, its just that people c1 the lower floors, where the primal full helm is most common, I guarantee if people did c6 5:5 small on the first abandoned set of floors the helm would be a lot more common. In 111dg I've never seen a hexhunter except by those who binded one, yet I've received at least 5 primal helms, back b4 people did c1s, and did c6 small rushes.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

evident lies

did you know pressing f1 brings up your inventory?

f1 - inventory

f2 - equip screen

f3 - prayer

f4 - magic menu

f5 - attack styles/special attack.

Oh and for the lulz. Alt+f4 = gf'd

RS client window can't be closed using alt+f4.

That the level 41 Scarabs from the quest Missing my Mummy count towards Scarabites for your slayer task?

You can rest and bank at the same?

That Dust Runes are cheaper to buy than Earth Runes? If a spell involves air and earth, you know what to do ;)

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

Here is a really good one a lot of people don't know. You can store a pet rock, on the bed in poh kitchen, and log out and it will always be there, so it won't take any space up in the menagerie.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

In dungeoneering, right clicking the create gatestone spell reveals an option "cast now" which will automatically destroy your current gate, very handy for placing a new gatestone while under attack. It's surprising how many competent dungeoneers don't know this.

wow, that's a good one :thumbup:

never knew that haha

If you attack a mastyx so it follows you, and then lay a trap and stay on top of it, the dinosaur will automatically walk into the trap after a little while. If you drag the mastyx over to a hard monster in a GD, you can fight and trap at the same time without losing any time. Leather armor can be sewn and traps fletched in between attack turns as well, so full tyrannoleather armor can be made with no time loss except buying the logs and needle/thread if these tricks are utilized cleverly. Low teir logs work fine for this, so t1 branches from the shop or low teir branches dropped by monsters work well.

It's useful to grab fires and waters from monster drops/the table so that you can cast humidify to make a potion without returning home to fill a vial.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Leaving the cyclops room in under a minute stops your tokens draining :o *bug abuse ftw*

RuneScape reponds very poorly to things for sessions <1 minute. It's so known so far, that I am thoroughly confused whether or not it's genuinely bug abuse or Jagex just decides to let it fly.

[/offtopic]

Did you know that having a stack Pure essence in the GE bought or cancelled can be used to speed up RC trips for multiple banking. It loads faster and allows you to quickly click your pouches to fill them, just right click the item and select "Withdraw as item".

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Did you know..

At least six different did you know's that were posted in this topic were posted in this topic one or more times?

Clinical studies have proven it!

It's true!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum