The most singular important debate of all time ...

Blyaunte

Which is better?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one!

• Over
    • Under
    • Don't know

It's not really a big deal, but I prefer it over. I've never really thought about it actually. :3

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Definitely prefer Over, but if the roll is "Under" I roll it backwards (towards me) so I can rip it on the top anyway, can't be bothered to reach all the way underneath.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

I just leave it on the cistern. Why isn't there an option for that?!

I was on another board before, and this was one of the replies :lol:

Err, over for me.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yes there are definately more important debates to be had, in fact this is the first time I've heard of this as a debate topic, I've alwas just though over was the most accepted way.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Yes there are definately more important debates to be had, in fact this is the first time I've heard of this as a debate topic, I've alwas just though over was the most accepted way.

Well - obviously, YOU don't argue with your anal-retentive spouse over how one of you loads the toilet paper dispenser ... :lol:

nyuseg.png

How do you expect to efficiently unroll your toilet paper if it's in the "under" position? It's so easy when it's in the "over" position -- just pull down lightly and rip the paper off.

Honestly.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Whichever end the toilet paper roll happens to be facing when I pull it out. I won't try to make it a certain way, i'll just throw it on whatever way looks simplest.

I guess I slightly prefer over, though.

What is this toilet paper you speak of?

Generally i rip the front page in half and start from there :-P

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

Has to be under for me.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

What if the paper dispenser is located INSIDE the wall? The under-way would be really more uncomfortable that it already is.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg