Are you ready for new high level Slayer content?

Triquos

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm now that I think about it, it would be nice to have some sort of monster with nex-like drops but have a much lower drop rate, such as 1 in 5k for a chance of torva/pernix/virtus armour. The requirement would have to be high - as in level 95-99. I would camp them all day to be honest. Nex is too strong for me :ohnoes:

2vuhgcn.png

Creature's name: Chupacabra

Combat Level: 213

Slayer Level requirement: 95

Unique Drop/s: Dragon Claws, Overload Potion (4), Chupacabra Mask (60M), Explosive Fire Darts (12K ea) [+190 Ranged Str/8 Att Speed]

Items Required to Slay: Fire Pronged Ice Spear

New Item Design: Ice shaft/head with fire coarsing through inside. Would be used to deal the final blow.

Monster's appearance: http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/cryptomundo-chupaflu21.jpg

:ohnoes:

Wat. Grossly overpowered. Even if they do explode on impact, the fire darts are way, way, WAY overpowered.And we don't need D claws being any more common/cheaper than they already are. They are the best spec weapon for any boss, and need to be at least somewhat exclusive...

I edited the darts to 12K each. GF Bank if someone wants to pk withthose :P

Also, at 95 slayer, and a low drop rate, the Dragon Claws could just be an incentive to kill them.

No1s_Perfect.png

Creature's name: Chupacabra

Combat Level: 213

Slayer Level requirement: 95

Unique Drop/s: Dragon Claws, Overload Potion (4), Chupacabra Mask (60M), Explosive Fire Darts (12K ea) [+190 Ranged Str/8 Att Speed]

Items Required to Slay: Fire Pronged Ice Spear

New Item Design: Ice shaft/head with fire coarsing through inside. Would be used to deal the final blow.

Monster's appearance: http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/cryptomundo-chupaflu21.jpg

:ohnoes:

Wat. Grossly overpowered. Even if they do explode on impact, the fire darts are way, way, WAY overpowered.And we don't need D claws being any more common/cheaper than they already are. They are the best spec weapon for any boss, and need to be at least somewhat exclusive...

I edited the darts to 12K each. GF Bank if someone wants to pk withthose :P

Also, at 95 slayer, and a low drop rate, the Dragon Claws could just be an incentive to kill them.

You do know prices are player-controlled right? A developer can't just make an item and decide people are going to trade them for X amount of money. Remember when claws came out and the GE started them at like 250k? Yeah.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Fair point, they can obviously influence the price by making a set supply like that, and also through alch prices. However, if these are going to be slayer drops only and not something you can walk up to an NPC and pay for, the price is going to be largely player determined unless they suck enough to fall to alch value.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png