Does it count as botting if I'm...

AHappySeeker

Whoops, read what you said wrong.

It isn't botting. You're just exploiting someone else's bot so they kill the dragon for you and you still get the drop. ;)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Wait, if you mean you attack the drags with a legitimate account, while you control several other bots to finish it off, then yes it is botting. The account that you are using is still safe though.

Dear god, you guys are bad with humour.

Of course I know it's not botting. I was merely presenting a hilariously ironic money-making method in a compelling and refreshing manner. :|

If I wasn't tabbing out to read the forums after every 3-min full-inventory trip, I'd be making several million an hour just ballooning to Varrock, filling up on bones and hides, teleing to castle wars and repeating. You guys should constantly crash the bots' parties in every world and hope that they give up.

Wait, if you mean you attack the drags with a legitimate account, while you control several other bots to finish it off, then yes it is botting. The account that you are using is still safe though.

Do you understand humour?

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

The whole point of the bot is that it doesn't give up. Ever.

nor does it let you down.

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

Nope. Remember the 'at least one click = one action' rule. You clicked on the dragon once. If it dies later on, you are free to benefit from that. You're doing the game a favour anyway.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

My name's now NaffryisLame. Check me out. =P

They're not overly-high at all. My combat stats are all midrange. All you have to do is be smart with how much damage you inflict before moving on to your next target and be accurate with prayer. I always choose to do 250-300 damage if the horde of bots is large enough to down the dragon in one cycle of attacks or 400 if there are only a couple of bots. I make sure to have chivalry active before I make my first attack for all targets.