brad1431

IS RS down?

no.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I wouldn't be so sure about that. At least in the American Northeast (Pennsylvania to be specific, in my case), Runescape.com and the Runescape client appear to be inaccessible. They are for me, anyways.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I cannot get runescape.com to load. Thought I would stop by here and see if anyone else was having trouble. I was just playing this morning without any trouble.

Edit: I'm from the midwest, Iowa

I cannot get runescape.com to load. Thought I would stop by here and see if anyone else was having trouble. I was just playing this morning without any trouble.

Edit: I'm from the midwest, Iowa

I'm not having any issues. Have you tried reloading the page/restarting your computer? If not try that.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

loads of worlds are offline. :thumbdown:

i'm in England btw.

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Yeah, I reset Safari. It clears the cache, temp files, and whatnot. Restarted the comp and still can't get Runescape.com to load. Oh well, I will try again later.

Oh, and I just remembered something else. When I logged on earlier today about half of the free servers were down, I thought that was strange.

There are some routing issues somewhere so RuneScape is not loading for a lot of people while for others it is running fine.

[1:33:52 PM] <~Cruiser> there looks to be an outage

[1:33:56 PM] <~Cruiser> atleast partial

[1:34:22 PM] <~Cruiser> http://www.sercrui.com/popgraph

[1:34:34 PM] <~Cruiser> players online dropped by 50%, even though the front page says 208k are online

[1:34:54 PM] <thingummywut> pretty much all the worlds appear offline

[1:34:58 PM] <thingummywut> i haven't logged out yet, though

[1:35:09 PM] <PeanutButter> .players

[1:35:19 PM] <PeanutButter> There are currently 131,510 players online on 164 servers 801/server, 40.09% capacity. The online record is 278,994 set on Feb 20 2011.

[1:35:26 PM] <~Cruiser> a good chunk are offline, many are still up though

[1:36:00 PM] <mu> when I switched worlds a few minutes ago, it said a large number were "offline" but I was able to click them and log in

I'm having similar trouble.

j0xPu5R.png

I was just able to get back on. It appeared that only one world was down when I went to choose my world but when I clicked log on about half suddenly said they were offline, free and members.

It was server issues, if you go to the forums you can see quite a bit about it..

Few worlds were offline about 2 hours ago and resulted in a rollback aswell.

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

I was in the middle of a dungeon, and out of nowhere I got "connection lost". Then the entire game froze. I was using the client, so I closed it and reopened it, and the client wouldn't even load the homepage, so I tried loading it in a browser and even IT wouldn't load.

When I finally DID get the client to load, I tried logging in and got "error connecting to server", so I checked the forums via the client (since the browser still wouldn't bring it up for me), and found a bunch of people saying they were getting kicked and not being able to get back online. Apparently there are some rolling outages with the servers our accounts are stored on or something?

I tried AGAIN to login, and it just sat there after I put in my info, spinning around and around, and the spit out that "connection timed out, please try a different world". Umm...Since I wasn't even logged in yet, that's...Kinda tricky.

None of my friends have had problems (yet), but clearly there are some issues. I'm just glad to know it's not just me!

Finally got it to load. Problem was, by that time my clan's fight already started. How unlucky is that? :wall:

j0xPu5R.png

no.

Confirmed.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.