Undead Monsters

OrAnoS_eVo

What are the best undead monsters to train on with void/salve amulet? I know armored zombies are good but i don't have any quest done for that. What about anouks? Any help is greatly apppreciated.

Ankous.

Skeletons.

Slayer>all.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Any undead monster with low defence and high hp will be good XP/hour. People like AZ as they are right next to an altar so you can don't need ppots or food and can use Turmoil/deflect melee/range.

If you don't care about the cost of ppots, the monkey skeletons under Ape Atoll are quite good for training on. They're in multi-combat, so remember to bring a combat familiar. D2H specs and dharoks aren't bad XP there either.

10xy5fk.png

Az as in armored zombies?

Yes.

They aren't that good though. Skeleton monkeys in the Ape Atoll dungeon is actually the fastest melee xp in the game iirc.

What kind of food?

You shouldn't really need food if you're going to pray the whole time.

Apparently, there's an altar right upstairs so if you bring monkey greegree - you should be fine.

You're thinking of a different spot. The fastest exp spot is in the tunnels where people go chinning. No altar is available there.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

For monkey zombies prayer potions what kind of food?

If you are killing the zombies you might as well kill the skeletons, since you'll already be bringing ppots and skeletons are far better xp.

What kind of food?

You shouldn't really need food if you're going to pray the whole time.

Apparently, there's an altar right upstairs so if you bring monkey greegree - you should be fine.

You're thinking of the gorilla monkeys, which are, comparatively speaking, terrible xp. If you do mean zombie monkeys, going up to use the altar is a bad idea. Not only does it waste a pretty significant amount of time, but also the two gorillas guarding the trapdoor can not be walked through, which means you also have to wait from them to move out of your way in addition to the time wasting running.