Tattoo general

monaliza

For some strange and unfamiliar reason people keep trying to make themselves look weird, strange and unnatural. Tattoos take up first place on the list of strange stuff that humans do to their body in order to look different and be unique!

15-259x300.jpg

11-247x300.jpg

13-300x177.jpg

The top 4 weird places for tattoos:

ladybug-foot-tattoo-300x225.jpg

headtattoo0018-204x300.jpg

lip-tattoo1-300x240.jpg

images2.jpg

Edited by obfuscator
removed link, after like six months lolol

I can't find the picture of it but I remember seeing one of some guy who had a bull's head tattoo'd around one of his nipples then got his nipple pierced so it looked like the ring was going through the bulls nose. Pretty cool.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My friend has a tattoo of a ham with wings, with the words "HAM" underneath. It's amazing. But if we're going bizarre/bad then I haven't seen a tribal or text tattoo yet that didn't make me think, why the hell would someone put that on their body. So yeah, all of those!

And a bit off-topic, I've got my first sitting (out of three) next Tuesday at East Street Tattoo. Very exciting! icon_e_smile.gif

2009rb9.jpg

The first picture isn;t a tatto its what they call "anime make-up" its done purely with eyeshadows and eyeliners.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

tattman_narrowweb__200x388.jpg

Most tattooed man in the world. Pretty scary to think people like that much ink on their body.

I heard too much ink can raise the chance of cancer.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I dig the skeleton baby tattoo. Kinda sexy. In a really bizarre and horribly morbid way.

I'm a fan of my old schoolmate's tattoo of "ANDY" on the bottom of his foot.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

^ agreed, you see a lot of common stuff out there nowadays but I have more beef with tribal tattoos. People shouldn't be getting tribal tattoos if the are not part of those cultures where the designs come from. It's a form of cultural theft in a way. Most tattoo cultures, you have to earn your tattoos or go through proper ceremonies to have the right to have them. Then again a lot of the stuff you see nowadays is that generic barb-wire looking crap which isn't even really tribal. So I don't care much about people doing that stuff, but you see people getting a lot of those south pacific and Maori tattoos, and designs and styles that do belong to specific peoples. I even see my people's native american tattoo designs being used. Kinda disrespectful if you get something tattooed without going about it the proper way, which some people do. But for the most part, people just flip through pictures online or in books and copy designs. My arms are sleeved in my cultural designs that were given to me by my family and elders.

I would say the most bizarre tattoos are those people getting their eyes done with ink injections.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

a0f6a7d64e1a0c256edda9ac421d29e4.jpg

He's actually a Sith lord. The NSA photoshopped the lightsaber because it's still just a prototype.

[spell 'illuminati' backward, add ".com" and plug in the URL. like WOAHHH man.]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

63651_466493542211_680432211_6210542_3300658_n.jpg

Some friend of a friends tattoo, yes its real.

My friend has one like this, except he put the more tasteful "BEER" with two arrows pointing towards his mouth on each side. I actually almost got one on my inner lip myself, apparently they rub off after 2-3 years or so.

hiccup.png

Not quite as extreme :-P But these are the tattoos of the Liverpool/Denmark footballer Daniel Agger, which I found quite interesting with the descriptions of what they mean.

aggerm.jpg

The three Vikings at the bottom of his back says:

"Intet Set" which means nothing seen. The Vikings eyes are sewn together.

"Intet Hørt" which means nothing heard. The Viking has no ears.

"Intet Sagt" which means nothing said. The Vikings lips are sewn together.

The big Viking in the middle of his back is Ogier The Dane, or Holger Danske as he is called in Danish. It is a statue which sits in Kronborg Castle in Helsingør in Denmark. It is said that if Denmark ever comes in trouble he will rise and defend the Danes. The Viking Holger Danske carries the sword Curtana which carries the inscription "My name is Cortana, of the same steel and temper as Joyeuse and Durendal". It is supposed to have originally been Tristan's sword, and gained the name "Cortana" when it was "cut down" to fit Ogier.

Around the big Ogier is four major tombstones representing the graves of four legendary Danish Kings:

1. Harald Blåtand or Harald "Bluetooth" Gormsson, Son of Gorm The Old and Thyra Dannebod. He was the King Of Denmark from around 940 til 986. The nickname Bluetooth is said to have come from Haralds love of beer or mjod as it was called back then, which eventually turned his teeth blue.

2. Svend Tveskæg or Swein or Swegen Forkbeard. Was the son of Harald "Bluetooth", King of Denmark from 986/87 to 1014 and King of England from 1013-14. He is supposed to have gain the King status after

fighting his father over it. The name Tveskæg/Forkbeard means two beards and he is meant to have divided his beard into two. Swein Forkbeard is said to be the founder of Swansea.

3. Gorm Den Gamle or Gorm The Old. King of Denmark from 936 - 958. Gorm was married to Thyra and ruled the Danes from the city of Jelling. He and Thyra was the parents of Harald "Bluetooth" Gormsson.

4. Knud Den Store or was the son of Swein Forkbeard and was the King of Denmark from 1018-1035. He was also the King of England from 1016-1035 and of Norway from 1028-1035.

On the top of his back you can read the proverb 'Mors Certa, Hora Incerta'. It means something like 'Death is certain, you never know when'.

On the left side of his chest, the names of his brother and sister is tattooed.

On his left arm he has several Dannebrog tattooed. Dannebrog is the Danish name for the Danish Flag. On the back of his lower left arm he has a crying clown tattoeed. The clown is holding a yellow nine-ball.

Aggers ankles read the inscriptions 'Pain is temporary, victory is forever'.

On his upper right arm Daniel has yet another big Viking with the inscription "Remember You Will Die" and "Remember You are A Human Being".

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png

Not quite as extreme :-P But these are the tattoos of the Liverpool/Denmark footballer Daniel Agger, which I found quite interesting with the descriptions of what they mean.

aggerm.jpg

Wow, what an unfortunate thing to permanently cover your entire back with. icon_e_sad.gif

2009rb9.jpg

aggerm.jpg

Wow, what an unfortunate thing to permanently cover your entire back with. icon_e_sad.gif

Unfortunate? Who are you to judge? That is an amazing piece of artwork right there. This whole notion that tattoos "ruin" your body is just a stupid taboo people have. I'd be proud to have something that impressive if it meant something to me, and I'm sure he feels the same way.

Unfortunate? Who are you to judge? That is an amazing piece of artwork right there. This whole notion that tattoos "ruin" your body is just a stupid taboo people have. I'd be proud to have something that impressive if it meant something to me, and I'm sure he feels the same way.

Oh you misunderstood me, I love tattoos. I've actually got a sitting now on Tuesday, for my sleeve.

I'm just saying that his back piece looks like ass. It's a badly done tattoo, which is unfortunate!

2009rb9.jpg