Tattoo general

monaliza

Is your concern the splotchy red will distract from the tattoo or won't hold the ink well? Scar tissue is the main concern when getting a tattoo which depending on the scar will still retain the ink if done well, mostly anything else will take ink barring the skin is dry or flakey which could cause complication in healing. Otherwise you should be fine.

distract mostly. my skin color isn't totally solid and although red spots aren't like, red on white, for me they look distracting which is why I'm thinking of getting it done on my inner arm/wrist as it's solid pigment.

Popoto.~<3

• 3 weeks later...

I have my consult on Wednesday finally to finish up my quarter sleeve! Can't wait, going in to get some artwork and stuff changed around a tiny bit and then book my appointments. This should be fantastic.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

• 7 months later...

I came across this interesting post, and I think this style is so rad. Wonder if Azvareth has any artists that do this type of tattoo. I can see myself getting something like a space/galaxy themes watercolor tattoo later in my life.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lj3313/28-incredible-watercolor-tattoos-and-where-to-get-b2ju

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

water color tattoos are gorgeous, but they fade really hard so you have to continually get them re colored

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Does ink poisoning cause nerve damage? Just curious...

Ink Poisoning occurs from idiots guzzling writers ink or printer ink. The symptoms you experience with guzzling writers ink is generally vomiting. Printer Ink can cause nervous system damage. Tattoo "ink poisoning" isn't poisoning at all and is generally confused with an allergic reaction to a pigment. For instance I have a friend that has a reaction to specific types of red, so if any of the tattoo he is getting done has red in it the artist will choose the color he wants and just apply a small bit with a q-tip to the skin and see if there is a reaction. If there is, he'll generally mix the color by hand with other pigments.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...