08-Mar-2011 � Artisans Workshop

Michael

You lose respect for getting the rewards? That's just silly. Why call it respect then? Surely tokens would make more sense.

After hours and hours of making ceremonial swords, burial armour and mine tracks, merely suggesting that you would like to 'bling' your dwarf multicannon immediately causes the dwarvern smiths to be so offended at your outrageous lack of taste and style, that they instantly lose all respect they have for you.

Yeah, I agree with you there. They also lose respect you for wanting to learn how to smith more like they do, or learning how to make more of their sword designs. Seems like they should gain respect for you wanting to learn more of their art. :unsure:

2nu1yye.png

How does this one look when you're in the actual interface?

RAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGE

2dgucz6.png

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of glitches on the Golden cannon that I've noticed so far:

-No degrade message

-Heard from a friend that it works in Kuradal's dungeon. Don't have a task there yet, can anyone c/d?

screenshot7mz.png

screenshot8ab.png

(I'm not actually killing them just taking a pic so no flaming for void)

It works.

Bought the only glitched pran?

Spent hours trying to unlock and then make it?

Several mil GP too?

:thumbsup: #-o =D> #-o :pray: :shame: =; :-$ :thumbup: :thumbdown:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Wow, sword III looks terrible. the rest look cool though, it's jsut a shame the weild position isn't less awkward. We know you can go outside the playerbox because of the dragon scimitar, so why won't they do this? The upright position looks silly, when the other arm isn't doing something similair.

I'm not an efficienado.

Oh my, cannon at chaos tunnel waterfiends vs rock lobsters? Wonder when this glitch will be fixed lol. Until it is slayers better get going to get this golden cannon (took me 10m in addy ingrot supplies and around 3 hrs)

120dgl.jpg

Couple of glitches on the Golden cannon that I've noticed so far:

-No degrade message

-Heard from a friend that it works in Kuradal's dungeon. Don't have a task there yet, can anyone c/d?

It works.

what about jad, kbd, other forbidden places for cannon :)

It works.

qfc: 239-240-517-62519029

Pimped cannon, more aggro, makes you into a one man killing mechine, must have!

Anyways, are you seriously still using imageshack after all those malware and registration fiasco?

It's amazing to me the stupid little things Jagex forgets. Like applying the same limits to the upgraded cannon as the normal cannon, or making chaos and cosmic shields work on wyvern breath. Like, aren't things like that exactly what playtesting is for? Or do the testers not know enough about the game to even know that cannons shouldn't work in some areas?

They forget to much.

Now, from personal experience:

- If you need 4 or higher: Do hard

- If you need between 2 and 4: Do medium

- If you need 1: Do soft (80% probability to get a 1 from personal experience, very realiable)

- If you got turns to spare and only got a few tweaks left: Do careful.

The tip of the blade must be handled cautiously. Jam it a few times with the hard option until you get at least 5 or higher, then leave it till the end (if 4, jam it with hard and pray the RNG doesn't decide to give a 5).

At 5: Medium

At 6: Soft

At 7: Careful if turns leftover, otherwise soft

You'll most likely botch up if the sword you get has many 4's and 2's, in which case I can guarantee you will not perfect at least 75% of the swords. From personal experience, 1/5 is perfect, 2/5 are 96%+, 3/10 is between 90% and 96% and the odd 1/10 is <90%.

Good luck.

Wouldn't it be better to do the tip first right up to 8, risking like everywhere else so that if you screw up then you wouldn't have had wasted much time with the rest of the blade? I agree with the rest.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

With Iron i, you can effectively AFK with ~104% bonus exp. it works out to about 40k exp/hour, at a range from 1.5-2gp/xp.

By AFK, you can check back about every 4 minutes to change inventories, and since he will call the item you're afking on you'll get bonus exp on at least 25% of each inventory. Handy for when reading university papers/researching extremely boring articles.

I ran a test on 1000 iron ore, and found my average exp per ingot to be 104.7. each inventory took aproximately 4 minutes to complete. I believe in the long run this works out to be about 1 million exp per 23 hours. that means 100% respect takes roughly a day to obtain using only iron i and afking.

great news to f2p smithing rates. Still sucks that it leaves no real reason to get high smithing anyway!

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

blinged cannons wherever.

just like how you could take the hilt of a godsword when borrowing it.

something major, that is to small to think off.

:/

No, it really isn't. Tester: "Hmm, what are some things I should not be able to do with a cannon?" If that was anywhere on their list of things to test, this wouldn't have happened. A good testing process has stages like that to catch the little things that developers may have overlooked. The Jagex testing system seems to be randomly pushing for bugs with no real method, and NEVER touching the content the way a player would.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png