Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

08-Mar-2011 – Artisans Workshop

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

Toad
[ Display Name History ]

Toad

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,886 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
yes its fixed
Posted Image

Blutters
[ Display Name History ]

Blutters

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,157 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Blutters
But is sword #5 fixed? Maybe it's lower on the radar but it's still important!! <_<

2dgucz6.png

Fairness
[ Display Name History ]

Fairness

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,456 posts

Now, from personal experience:
- If you need 4 or higher: Do hard
- If you need between 2 and 4: Do medium
- If you need 1: Do soft (80% probability to get a 1 from personal experience, very realiable)
- If you got turns to spare and only got a few tweaks left: Do careful.

The tip of the blade must be handled cautiously. Jam it a few times with the hard option until you get at least 5 or higher, then leave it till the end (if 4, jam it with hard and pray the RNG doesn't decide to give a 5).
At 5: Medium
At 6: Soft
At 7: Careful if turns leftover, otherwise soft

You'll most likely botch up if the sword you get has many 4's and 2's, in which case I can guarantee you will not perfect at least 75% of the swords. From personal experience, 1/5 is perfect, 2/5 are 96%+, 3/10 is between 90% and 96% and the odd 1/10 is <90%.

Good luck.

Wouldn't it be better to do the tip first right up to 8, risking like everywhere else so that if you screw up then you wouldn't have had wasted much time with the rest of the blade? I agree with the rest.
Posted Image

You're being watched.

Bangin_Blonde
[ Display Name History ]

Bangin_Blonde

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 294 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Honeypot_Grl
  • Clan:I don't Clan
If you use Iron ore for Iron Ingots grade i, then you can make the burial armor for some much slower, but much cheaper exp than Iron Plates, that is if anyone is cheap like me.

brando13a
[ Display Name History ]

brando13a

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 233 posts
With Iron i, you can effectively AFK with ~104% bonus exp. it works out to about 40k exp/hour, at a range from 1.5-2gp/xp.

By AFK, you can check back about every 4 minutes to change inventories, and since he will call the item you're afking on you'll get bonus exp on at least 25% of each inventory. Handy for when reading university papers/researching extremely boring articles.

I ran a test on 1000 iron ore, and found my average exp per ingot to be 104.7. each inventory took aproximately 4 minutes to complete. I believe in the long run this works out to be about 1 million exp per 23 hours. that means 100% respect takes roughly a day to obtain using only iron i and afking.

great news to f2p smithing rates. Still sucks that it leaves no real reason to get high smithing anyway!

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

Kata_Phfract__the_slayer
[ Display Name History ]

Kata_Phfract__the_slayer

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kata Phract
blinged cannons wherever.
just like how you could take the hilt of a godsword when borrowing it.

something major, that is to small to think off.
:/
Posted Image
I'm a Brony and proud of it!

green9090
[ Display Name History ]

green9090

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,599 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

blinged cannons wherever.
just like how you could take the hilt of a godsword when borrowing it.

something major, that is to small to think off.
:/

No, it really isn't. Tester: "Hmm, what are some things I should not be able to do with a cannon?" If that was anywhere on their list of things to test, this wouldn't have happened. A good testing process has stages like that to catch the little things that developers may have overlooked. The Jagex testing system seems to be randomly pushing for bugs with no real method, and NEVER touching the content the way a player would.
Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users