08-Mar-2011 � Artisans Workshop

Michael

Might be worth it to stock up on Cannonballs... anyone who trains smithing is only ever looking for the fastest/cheapest way to do it. Can't see anyone smithing any Cannonballs at all if this makes smithing faster.

this cant be botted yet

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be worth it to stock up on Cannonballs... anyone who trains smithing is only ever looking for the fastest/cheapest way to do it. Can't see anyone smithing any Cannonballs at all if this makes smithing faster.

this cant be botted yet

:twss:

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

I just personally check out the cannon ingame.. lol. I might just go and get a gold/royal cannon if they shrink the size a bit lol. edit: scratch that, I just remembered there was a picture of either the gold/royal cannon and it looks pretty much same size.

*face palm* This update officially made my gaming experience a tinsy bit worse due the cannon changes..

Anyone checked how good rune ceremonial swords are? Hoping my 5000 rune ore was a good investment.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Yeah nothing to do with an artisan being someone who makes things, lol

However since other skills aren't combined or used - Blacksmiths Workshop would be a more appropriate name.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

The ceremonial swords look good for Smithing honestly :D

12gp/xp is the rate for Mithril platebodies (Each bar at 1200 and each plate at 2900)

And the rate for adamant ceremonials is 8gp/xp (Each ore at 1k and each coal at 200, one sword would require 25 ores and 150 coals)

As far as it goes to money, it's cheaper to do this, and with those XP numbers... (6873 XP for one adamant ceremonial sword) this looks like a really fast method to get smithing up :D

And the runite ceremonial swords look like a 27gp/xp :/

I made these calculations based on the prices I expect of the materials after BXPW.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Yeah nothing to do with an artisan being someone who makes things, lol

However since other skills aren't combined or used - Blacksmiths Workshop would be a more appropriate name.

Jagex used word "Smithing" to descripe Smithing skill. You could also use "Blacksmith" for that skill to be honest.

So 3 words to call this minigame:

Blacksmith, Smither/Smithing, Artisan

>>>>>>Picked Artisan

Why? Dungeoneering?

Exactly.

stop whining. this was a good update. maybe not what you expected, but it's definitely made smithing cheaper, faster, and more fun to train.

usually i'm the one bashing jagex, so if i'm telling you you're whining then you know it means something.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I just got 110+ xp for one steel ingots I O_o

Compared to a normal steel bar, which gives 37,5xp. (+ 17,5 if smelting)

Also, you don't need to bank as apparently you can use noted ores on that furnace and put them all in at once.

Pretty good update for f2p smithing :)

Also, free 1->30 smith with cart tracks :D

stop whining. this was a good update. maybe not what you expected, but it's definitely made smithing cheaper, faster, and more fun to train.

usually i'm the one bashing jagex, so if i'm telling you you're whining then you know it means something.

cheaper, faster
good update

20100908111322_1531_DontThinksoTim.jpg

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

mith is under 10 gp an xp (compared to 20 gp an xp before)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I'm not denying that it's cheaper and faster, I'm saying that cheapening skills is the last thing the game needs. After being neglected for years and made utterly useless, now they're starting to turn it into another cooking. Just what we need.

* Tears of Guthix has been updated to deal with a single player whose XP total was too high.

Someone should feel special. :razz:

Yeah I am wondering who that person is.

Btw I am hoping for a Nex2, thus that this update is going to get rewards at the end of the month. Or that we get a real revamp in a few months.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!