Changes to Lunar 'other' spells in single-way combat

saifzam

Agreed, great change. Not just for xfers, but vengeance-other too. It's equally as overpowered being able to circumvent the 30 second vengeance timer by having a squad around you giving vengeance rebounding 75% of damage back to your opponent every blow. And honestly, why care that it was nerfed outside the wilderness either? How many places do you walk around with an inventory of runes to cure-other/venge-other/heal-other people in single combat? If there are any, it's an extremely niche scenario.

I agree lunar needs updating, but as the Chaos elemental hints, we're due for a lunar update and I believe 8-10 new spells so I'm pretty sure it's on the way.

Try edgeville bank world 18

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, great change. Not just for xfers, but vengeance-other too. It's equally as overpowered being able to circumvent the 30 second vengeance timer by having a squad around you giving vengeance rebounding 75% of damage back to your opponent every blow. And honestly, why care that it was nerfed outside the wilderness either? How many places do you walk around with an inventory of runes to cure-other/venge-other/heal-other people in single combat? If there are any, it's an extremely niche scenario.

I agree lunar needs updating, but as the Chaos elemental hints, we're due for a lunar update and I believe 8-10 new spells so I'm pretty sure it's on the way.

what are these hints? never heard them I'm eager for a lunar update :thumbsup: