Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Females playing RS?

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

Laikrob
[ Display Name History ]

Laikrob

That's Mistress Laikrob to you

• Members
  • 8,348 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Laila
  • Clan:TSG
I can't really relate to the accusations of horrible sexist comments in game, as I don't experience that. Maybe we just frequent different places or hang around different people?
Or maybe it has something to do with a difference in sensitivity to the issue, as I don't get offended very easily - which means I don't take joking comments from people in a game as seriously. If someone says something seriously offensive I just simply ignore and report, and go on with my life.

As I have mentioned in another topic, I have a favourite comment that I like to use in PvP: "I'm a girl. What's your excuse for fighting like one?" Goes both ways, laugh and use it to your advantage. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Sir_Squab
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Squab

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,903 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Sir Squab

7) ?
8) Profit!

:rolleyes: :lol:

Well, if there are females in Runescape at the time the nuke is sent to Varrock, you could make great profit by picking up drops at Varrock. Maybe we should nuke females banks too? Your a female, can you give me a hint where the banks of female players are? Come on! I got cookies....and Phats!

But as soon as you snitch, i will nuke you too. :thumbsup:

Well -- I'm not allowed to say, but suffice to say that we ALL go to the bank TOGETHER ... :unsure:

LOL!

Oh, and I have an idea that's much more likely to worki: girls wear that pink dwarf crap. Get guys to fight in the wilde, convince them that they aren't manly unless they take all their expensive crap. Then convince them it's not manly to use expensive stuff, and jack it when they drop it.

This is getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic now but if you are on about going back in time to classic what about the bearded ladies?

Posted Image

I've seen some bearded ladies on the RSOF....

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

[ Display Name History ]

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Avatar200
refer to this manga..

http://www.mangafox....nga/1_2_prince/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users