Females playing RS?

Jinx1594

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plate bodies were a different item for males and females so if you were still wearing a female plate body when you changed to a male at the MOM then you got to keeps the bewbs :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The plate bodies were a different item for males and females so if you were still wearing a female plate body when you changed to a male at the MOM then you got to keeps the bewbs :P

Gandalf with bewbs? LOL. And then there is a small staff between the boobs and the staff has words in it like lord of the rings, the text gets firey when your near the beewbs. And the text says "You shall not pass!"

I can't really relate to the accusations of horrible sexist comments in game, as I don't experience that. Maybe we just frequent different places or hang around different people?

Or maybe it has something to do with a difference in sensitivity to the issue, as I don't get offended very easily - which means I don't take joking comments from people in a game as seriously. If someone says something seriously offensive I just simply ignore and report, and go on with my life.

As I have mentioned in another topic, I have a favourite comment that I like to use in PvP: "I'm a girl. What's your excuse for fighting like one?" Goes both ways, laugh and use it to your advantage. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

7) ?

8) Profit!

:rolleyes: :lol:

Well, if there are females in Runescape at the time the nuke is sent to Varrock, you could make great profit by picking up drops at Varrock. Maybe we should nuke females banks too? Your a female, can you give me a hint where the banks of female players are? Come on! I got cookies....and Phats!

But as soon as you snitch, i will nuke you too. :thumbsup:

Well -- I'm not allowed to say, but suffice to say that we ALL go to the bank TOGETHER ... :unsure:

LOL!

Oh, and I have an idea that's much more likely to worki: girls wear that pink dwarf crap. Get guys to fight in the wilde, convince them that they aren't manly unless they take all their expensive crap. Then convince them it's not manly to use expensive stuff, and jack it when they drop it.

This is getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic now but if you are on about going back in time to classic what about the bearded ladies?

beardedladyfo7.jpg

I've seen some bearded ladies on the RSOF....

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.