Wilderness agility

VoidRealm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never said its needs to be, just said that it's not

poor kid :D

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had many issues at that course (though I've only done it for a few hours) but I get where VoidRealm is coming from. Like, griefing is just so [developmentally delayed]ed. On the upside, the person attacking you is usually pretty irrational, and you can get them mad easily :thumbup: And if you bring a DDP, there's a chance you can poison them, or at least do a lot of damage, so that can be fun too.

But its just so facepalm when someone attacks you "4 the lulz"

• 2 weeks later...

Well, just went to the course for some nice training. There was a guy there with ddp, and of course he attacked me, saying I was in his way (me being in the corner, about 5-6 squares from any obstacle and basically as far out of the way as possible). Then some pker came in. I thought it might be a friend of this other girl there who she had called in to kill the guy, but nope, he pk'd all of us. Loot from me = boots of lightness (and I lost cooking cape hood, but he can't wear it so it doesn't matter to him). Went back, found it empty, did a lap, got killed by some guy with sol + ahrims. Really great use of runes and barrows armor, hmm?

There's just no point other than to piss people off. It would amazing if there was a clan that just posted people inside the arena and had them kill any pkers.

PM me for fitocracy invite

• 2 weeks later...

It's the wilderness. People will try to pk you.

Yes, I do understand the concept of the wilderness, but my point is how pathetic it was, that he was trying to PK me with around 10k gear on, It's just an unwanted annoyance. :thumbdown:

Before the regression, a revenant could have done the same to you anyway. Players are no different.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

• 2 weeks later...

When I used to train on the Wilderness course, it was before the Wildy was taken away and replaced with Revs. It was a rush to hit the lever and run to the course. It was always funny to see someone chasing me, but then couldn't get into the course...LOL.

For those sad souls who do PK there, I label them as "Cake Bandits"...since the only thing I would bring was a load of cakes.

The same can be said of Abyss PKers...there is NO REASON to PK there except to be annoying. Those who do Abyss runs will only ever have Pure Essence on them and pouches (maybe).

It was always amusing to me that someone would risk getting skulled FOR NO PROFIT by attacking an Abyss RCer. Same can be said of those PKing at the Wildy course. These are the type of folks who cannot PK toe to toe with a prepared player...they want to beat their chest and claim how good they are by attacking unarmed opponents...LOLOL

They are, in a word, PATHETIC.

When I used to train on the Wilderness course, it was before the Wildy was taken away and replaced with Revs. It was a rush to hit the lever and run to the course. It was always funny to see someone chasing me, but then couldn't get into the course...LOL.

For those sad souls who do PK there, I label them as "Cake Bandits"...since the only thing I would bring was a load of cakes.

The same can be said of Abyss PKers...there is NO REASON to PK there except to be annoying. Those who do Abyss runs will only ever have Pure Essence on them and pouches (maybe).

It was always amusing to me that someone would risk getting skulled FOR NO PROFIT by attacking an Abyss RCer. Same can be said of those PKing at the Wildy course. These are the type of folks who cannot PK toe to toe with a prepared player...they want to beat their chest and claim how good they are by attacking unarmed opponents...LOLOL

glories? :) dragonhides? pick/hatchet? :P

Oggymasta.png

Current drops: 4 Shield Left Half, 3 Abyssal Whip, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Dragon Plateskirt, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets, 1 Dragon Spear 1 Dark Bow

Agreed, but OP needs to understand they're part of the game and that those wilderness areas are there so people can get killed.

The second best part of being pked while running the abyss is drinking a one dose prayer potion and protecting my glory. The best part is glorying to edgeville, grabbing a bunch of runes (or bow and arrow) and downing that wannabe pker while he calls you a "stupid noob" or a "hacker"

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• 4 weeks later...

It's the wilderness. People will try to pk you.

Yes, I do understand the concept of the wilderness, but my point is how pathetic it was, that he was trying to PK me with around 10k gear on, It's just an unwanted annoyance. :thumbdown:

I agree completely with this, it is just sad and pathetic that people have stooped this low. I've been killed there when I had nothing but 2 cakes and boots of lightness. :mellow: Even though I can kind of see the logic in this because if I remember right it does give a lot of exp for the level required. Still I wouldn't mind them lowering the exp rates and making the whole course non-combat, or making another course with the same level requirements, but with less exp and non-combat. [When I said I can see the logic in this, I didn't mean by the people doing the killing, I mean't Jagex's putting the course there.]

Isaact20.png

Isaact20.png