15-Mar-2011 - Ring of Wealth, Shanties, Trolls and Dungeoneering

Michael

So much to do, so little time! I wanna go try a barrows run, but right now i'm checking out the dungeoneering updates.... BAH I wanna go slay too! @@@@

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

familiars running is going to change summoning staking for me, although allowing my familars to reach the enemy if they run around I'll soon be moving onto a steel titan making this pointless, however kyatts, iron titans and the like will now be a lot harder to run away from.

Edit: from the kbase

The ring of wealth comes into play whenever you are rolling on the rare drop table. Its ability effectively removes most of the empty slots, drastically increasing your chances of receiving an item from the rare drop table once you have been lucky enough to roll onto it. The effect of the ring of wealth differs between the enemies you fight. Adventurers who make regular use of a ring of wealth should find that they receive fewer 'no drops' than adventurers who do not, and, therefore, will receive more rare drops and, in the long run, gain more wealth. You will receive a message in your chatbox if the ring of wealth improves your drop from a specific creature.

Is this significant?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

The steel titans special attack will work more consistently in PvP combat situations.

:thumbup:

Several Dungeoneering skills, such as cooking in a dungeon, have had their speeds increased.

It is now possible to downgrade Summoning charms to lower-levelled versions by using them on a Summoning obelisk.

That's some win right there

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

For people who like to keep track of their floor times (like me), the timer is a godsend. I'm gonna start keeping a record of floor times to see how much I progress on the way to 120.

EDIT:

The steel titan’s special attack will work more consistently in PvP combat situations.

OMFG I DIDN'T SEE THAT

4q4uq4gt78egtaetyegutegt8tu6ger8t7sgete5gteryt

YES!

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

# Mercenary Leader has been rewritten to more accurately reflect the level of the Dungeoneering party, as the calculation was setting it to be a bit too harsh.

What? Merc leader was so easy that I solo'd a T11 5:5 merc room in F2P.

But seriously, this should help out those lower leveled parties and F2P especially.

*reads patch notes with tears of joy*

I need to get a train to Cambridge so I can doff my hat to Mod Trick. Actually, you know what? He can have my hat. Have it on me.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Aw nice, bossing will be worthless soon!

May I ask how?

RoW now works with boss drops so in theory, more drops = lower price. Though it all depends, because more drops = more profit so we'll have to see.

Shouldn't it, in theory, balance out? I know it won't, but the change shouldn't be too drastic.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

May I ask how?

RoW now works with boss drops so in theory, more drops = lower price. Though it all depends, because more drops = more profit so we'll have to see.

It could also have almost no effect. As it isn't only high value drops increasing, all wealth from drops, low or high level, as well as clue scrolls and barrows increases, the wealth of many players, not just boss hunters could increase. This then could lead to extra demand for the items dropping more, counteracting any lowering of the price.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

EDIT:

The steel titan’s special attack will work more consistently in PvP combat situations.

OMFG I DIDN'T SEE THAT

4q4uq4gt78egtaetyegutegt8tu6ger8t7sgete5gteryt

YES!

Jagex: Making 999134th Pure more over powered with every update. :shades:

was a good time to have gone range tank :L

also um will the row work in coinshare / lootshare, a major point.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

this stuff needs nerfing. (not mine)

110315162308.png

Could be a total coincidence, fake or taken at another time.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

this stuff needs nerfing. (not mine)

110315162308.png

Is it true? Apparently - Corp has an 100% sigil drop now :/

I bet RS made it so that row compounds the effect if multiple people in a party have it. I.e go boss with 3 people all with ROW = drops EVERYWHERE!

capt%20kevin.png

I just went and made breakfast, and the entire time I was expecting to wake up from this beautiful, wonderful dream.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

May I ask how?

It could also have almost no effect. As it isn't only high value drops increasing, all wealth from drops, low or high level, as well as clue scrolls and barrows increases, the wealth of many players, not just boss hunters could increase. This then could lead to extra demand for the items dropping more, counteracting any lowering of the price.

More boss drops is leads to less demand, because the demand is steady but supply grows. Then you get panic sellers who have to sell their stuff right after they get it, item does not sel at med price OMG panic! then they lower price untill it sells...in time lowering the value.

Look at clues for example, how much were zammy pages before the updated the reward frequency? less then 100k.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.