ROW and New Rare Drops List

Nash

has anybody tried off-slayer task monsters? most these drops are coming from tasks im seeing.

Which is because PvM nowadays is all about bosses, slayer-related monsters and 1-2 others who are mainly killed for exp (armozos, for example).

Also, people, if the ring didn't shine, it wasn't the reason you got the drop. So don't bother.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

Also, people, if the ring didn't shine, it wasn't the reason you got the drop. So don't bother.

This thread is both to see if the ring is useful.

AND

To get a list of the new drops....

keep posting people.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Another 1k Raw Swordfish from Steel Dragons

1k Air orbs from Abyssals

2 uncut d stones from dust devils

just got another 150 rune arrows from ice stryks. Had that drop on last task as well.

I seemed to have reached an increase in "extremely rare" drops from monsters. (death and law runes from dusties, addy javelins from black demons, etc) all with ROW equipped. Not to mention A LOT more uncut gems!

Also I just noticed i've gotten alot more clue scroll drops as well. :P (3 hard clues dropped this ice stryk task already)

notes: I had ring shine at hellhounds when I got a clue drop (even though I had one in bank/inv)

- ring shines randomly sometimes during some tasks even though it's a normal drop (200 coins, etc)

- accidentaly attacked a lvl 1 spider in lumby basement..ring activated and I got 420 red feathers. lol o_o

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Another 1k Raw Swordfish from Steel Dragons

1k Air orbs from Abyssals

2 uncut d stones from dust devils

just got another 150 rune arrows from ice stryks. Had that drop on last task as well.

I seemed to have reached an increase in "extremely rare" drops from monsters. (death and law runes from dusties, addy javelins from black demons, etc) all with ROW equipped. Not to mention A LOT more uncut gems!

Also I just noticed i've gotten alot more clue scroll drops as well. :P (3 hard clues dropped this ice stryk task already)

notes: I had ring shine at hellhounds when I got a clue drop (even though I had one in bank/inv)

- ring shines randomly sometimes during some tasks even though it's a normal drop (200 coins, etc)

- accidentaly attacked a lvl 1 spider in lumby basement..ring activated and I got 420 red feathers. lol o_o

Uuuuhhhh, whaaat? So the new drops can come from every monster, and lower level monsters do proportionally worse drops? I assumed that only monsters who were already on the rare drops list would be affected.

Drop Received: Dragon dagger

Monster Killed: Black demons

Approx Kills: 120

Wearing RoW? No

110318083652.png

Drop Received: Uncut Dragonstone

Monster Killed: Black demons

Approx Kills: 170

Wearing RoW? No

110318085916.png

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

262 gp coin drop from Spiritual mage w/ROW.

328 gp coin drop from Spiritual mage w/ROW.

421 gp coin drop from Spiritual mage w ROW.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Drop Received: Dragon Dagger

Monster Killed: Iron Dragon

Approx Kills to get: 2

Wearing Row?: [Y/N] No

110318213106.png

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

200 Adamant bolts from Iron dragon w/ROW.

4K469.png

262 gp coin drop from Spiritual mage w/ROW.

328 gp coin drop from Spiritual mage w/ROW.

421 gp coin drop from Spiritual mage w ROW.

Whoa!! Don't spend it all in one place! :thumbsup:

Those read like *my* drops.

nyuseg.png

75 Torstols from Greater Demons. It was nearly 100 kills into the task, wearing ROW.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I've been using ROW since the update, and I haven't had anything better than dragon daggers, and a yew seed as drops in a few days. I doubt you need to be wearing ROW to receive these as drops in the first place, but I'm not sure. RS Wiki says you need to be wearing ROW.

Hopefully I'll get lucky and get a 2500 saradomin brew drop soon... :>

4K469.png

Drops:

Black Demons: 200 Battlestaffs - With ROW (approx 150 kills through task)

Iron Dragons: 11k Pure Essense - With ROW (approx 70 kills through task)

Spiritual Mages: Uncut Dstone - With ROW (approx 120 kills through task)

Black Dragons: 200 Battlestaves -Without ROW (Approx 60 kills through task)

Should note that first 3 happened on the first day of update, then went dry for a couple of days (while using ROW), swapped back to berserker ring yesterday and got the drop from the dragons.

I collected this data from the last 3 days slaying.

Drop Received: 1k air orb

Monster Killed: shadow warrior

Approx Kills to get: 60

Wearing Row?: [Y/N] yes

Drop Received: 4k yew logs

Monster Killed: fire giant

Approx Kills to get: 40

Wearing Row?: [Y/N] no

Drop Received: 2.5k sara brews

Monster Killed: skeletal wyvern

Approx Kills to get: 20

Drop Received: 157 toadflax

Monster Killed: abby specs

Approx Kills to get: 100

Drop Received: 200 battlestaves

Monster Killed: steel dragon

Approx Kills to get: 16

Drop Received: 6000 coal

Monster Killed: basilisk

Approx Kills to get: 150

Drop Received: 500 pure essense

Monster Killed: basilisk

Approx Kills to get: in the same task as drop above

Wearing Row?: [Y/N]no

Drop Received: 150 rune arrows

Monster Killed: iron dragon

Approx Kills to get: 12

Drop Received: 1 vecna skull

Monster Killed: bloodveld

Approx Kills to get: in task of 112

Drop Received: 7222 coal

Monster Killed: dust devil

Approx Kills to get: 70

Ive also got a fair few dragon dagger and yew seed drops but i didnt take note of the monsters. I also got 100 noted silver ore several times which i have never got before, is this a new drop?

envmcniaesit.png