End of an era .. DEFINATELY.

Jacks0n

End of an era...FOR REAL THIS TIME

Every legitimate player in RuneScape has quit, leaving only bots online. Owait...

Yeah but really we don't need a thread for every time someone stops playing RuneScape.

2496 Completionist

bat woox keels st00f harder/bettter/faster/stronger.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

And not a single ____ was given that day.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

Zarfot quit? I'm only interested because it seems to be a big deal as far as I can see. I can see this is also a mock of the other thread though, so probably not. Either way, I don't care overall actually.

edit;; never mind, it seems he already quit a few months ago. google ftw.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Whenever I do something that doesn't give XP (like sitting around waiting for dungeons), I always think to myself, "What would Zarfot think?"

Then I realise he quit because there's no way he'd be able to DG without wasting that time in between.

Ilu so much Zarfot.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

To be honest I would say Zezima quitting would have to be the biggest "end of an era" player, does anyone remember how long he was rank #1 for? It was pretty insane the run he had lol he was always atop the highscores.

Anyway, Zarfot had some really good guides; I remember using his "Mega Slayer Guide" because it was so detailed and informative. But seriously tho, Zarfot was like the definition of an efficiency freak. Not that that's a bad thing I think it's good; in my mind he will be remembered as the dude that didn't mess around when it came to using time effectively.

To be honest I would say Zezima quitting would have to be the biggest "end of an era" player, does anyone remember how long he was rank #1 for? It was pretty insane the run he had lol he was always atop the highscores.

Anyway, Zarfot had some really good guides; I remember using his "Mega Slayer Guide" because it was so detailed and informative. But seriously tho, Zarfot was like the definition of an efficiency freak. Not that that's a bad thing I think it's good; in my mind he will be remembered as the dude that didn't mess around when it came to using time effectively.

zezima hasnt quit yet :P

Oh yeah dude you're right! I remember seeing him training dungeoneering in w148. Still tho, he's not as hardcore about rs as he once was.

Oh yeah dude you're right! I remember seeing him training dungeoneering in w148. Still tho, he's not as hardcore about rs as he once was.

yeah and he did some summoning and got that to 99 :D